BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

BATMAN (BRUCE WAYNE)

I stared at Bane, he had done well for himself. He wore a suit and his mask I have to admit the suit made him even more towering. He had recently beaten his addiction with venom and I hoped this would even the odds. Who am I kidding Bane has been in his best physical condition for the past two years while I've been rotting in a jail cell.

"Hey Bruce just like old times right? Boys!"

Bane gestured to his Joker guards and they charged Dick, Oliver,and Ted.

"Just me and you Bruce..."

A rage filled me and I knew it was time to end him.

"Your going to pay Bane...."

"Funny everybody says that but I never do."

"DIE!"

No Caption Provided

The Question (Vic Sage)

I knew Gotham's alleyways and I knew my way around them but this... I had recently been tracking a creature that has been tearing up the poor side of this "great" city. It has now led me to a sewer. Thought I saw superman today, just another hallucination. Dammit am I the only hero left, everybody else is either Luthors lap dog or dead... I've been trying to reach anybody while being a hero. It's hard to play hero while checking your back every five seconds for thugs, Lex guards, and different factions. The only reason I survived was because I escaped the chaos and after the war gave up being a hero... God Huntress.... I then just became a normal joe under the leash of oppression. I was then visited by Huntress in a vision, no Vic a hallucination stop kidding yourself! Whichever one vision hallucination I became the Question once more. Though to be honest the old me was much more collected... Listen to me talking to myself this is thing that's going to get me killed! Being so distracted by...

"Hello what do we have here?"

I noticed something, a purple scale if you will just on the ground and a blood trail from where I found that scale. More blood I turned a corner. Okay who's bleeding in a sewer? It can't be the creature because with the purple scale by using rational thinking and analyzing the scale his blood color must be something else due to the color and density of the scale. Plus there was some blood on the back of it and it was yellow... But anyway is someone here with the creature?

"Stand still ya fraggin bastich!"

I know that voice! I ran towards the sound and then I found him and the creature. Lobo.

"Lex wants me to bring you in so do yourself a favor and stop with the lasers!"

The creature roared and shot lasers out of its... Eyes. Just like Superman? Lobo was hit and his chest exploded. Wait that thing can do that much damage to someone as strong as Superman? Lobo didn't seem fazed and his chest quickly healed.

"Your dead! Your f***ing dead!"

The bandaged giant bandaged in our those surgery bandages!?

"GRAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Lobo is trying to get this thing for Lex Luthor what the hell is going on?

No Caption Provided

LEX CORP OFFICE BUILDING MARCH 11 (DAY AFTER PROJECT ARK LIGHT ESCAPE)

Lobo said,

"Damn Luthor that gash in the back of your head looks like it hurts! To bad you don't have a healing factor like yours truly!"

"Shut up Lobo the reason I called you in here is because I need you do track down someone... Or something if you will."

Lobo replied,

"Alright give me the details."

"Can I trust you Lobo even after you sided with the JLA in the war?"

Lobo was suddenly stern,

"Hey man, water under the bridge."

He then smiled, "So who do you need the Main Man to bring back?"

Lex grimaced, "Well a day ago we had a break in from a shape shifter broke in hit me in the back of the head, and stole all of my work and files. He then realesed the powerhouse known as ArkLight who then killed the shapeshifter and ran away."

So you got an escaped Frankenstien on your hands!"

"No Lobo it's now on your hands go do your job."

"With pleasure!"

No Caption Provided

PRESENT DAY GOTHAM SEWERS

Lobo threw his chain at the beast who simply just swatted it away.

"This is going to be tough..."

Check out the next issue soon Earth-1222 part 3!

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: Throwing in the main man to fight Arklight was a nice touch. He seemed a little too playful with Luthor but other than that it was entertaining read.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: Need to clean that up a bit eg "Damn Luthor, that...etc"

"Damn Luthor that gash in the back of your head looks like it hurts! To bad you don't have a healing factor like yours truly!"

"Shut up Lobo the reason I called you in here is because I need you do track down someone... Or something if you will."

Lobo replied,

"Alright give me the details

Not sold that Batman would yell "DIE!" but I'm liking this so far. Keep it up

."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers