Earning the Unknown Legacy

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_
Note: Cursing will not be blocked, this story deals with the life Jonathan II (Closure)
Characters: Syndication (Sean Syndicate), Cassandra Adams, Closure, Thunderbolt
Note: First Chapter begins with Cassandra in and ends with Closure

Chapter One: Independence

Cassandra Adams - As I look around the district Salzlandkreis, I remember the horrific night.  From which I left my dear husband alone, and came to the part of Germany called Calbe.  In order, to live my life as an Imperial to the Future Criminals/K.I.L.L.E.W.  Yet, nothing has been the same.  My beloved son left me to return to the United States of America.  So, he could meet the father he never got to know.  Sadly, he died and it was all my fault.  I caused the wreckage in my family, and have payed the ultimate price.  I live in a country, where I have no family.  While my son believes I have abandoned him, and my supposed new husband....Markus Payne died at the hands of my son.  I live a life of pure solitude.  This is my life and it is complete bull shit. 

Cassandra sits in the white chair, staring at the sky in front of her.  A single tear runs down her face as alarming memories kept her quivering.  People pass and point fingers.  A man steps in front of the weakened woman.  "Look at the poor little bitch."  Angered by the remark, Cassandra stands up.  "You want to learn who the bitch is?"  Cassandra kicks the man at his peanus and stabs him in the neck with her favorite dagger.  Blood squirts out of his neck, as he slowly dies.  "Ah, look at the poor sweat heart."  Cassandra knows no one will report her to the police, because she runs this town.  Becoming disgusted by the blood on her beautiful dagger, Cassandra licks her weapon clean.  "I am the greatest there is...."

Closure - "....And I will continue to become better at what I do."  Closure looks at his handsome self in the mirror.  Every since coming to America he has been given some fortune, due to being the heir to Funez Industries.  The grown man within his soul laughs and yells like an Alpha lion leading his pack.  Thoughts ponder about his father, mother, and aunt.  Yet, like every other morning he ignores his emotions wandering in his conscience.  This method has to be done, before another mental breakdown occurs....like the one during the disassembly of Veritas Inc.

Each day is lived the same.  Make sure I don't get caught by the authorities for not being registered.  Second, do not get killed when confronting a killer.  Third, be cautious when going on a mission with the Zero Squad.  Last, live every day like it is my last.  I turn around, dancing around with no care in the world, and stop for a dramatic pause.  I jog to my bedroom reading to take a nap, but stop in horror.  Blood is drenched on my bed as a headless dog stares at me.  A recorder tape is at the corner of the bed with a post-it note on top.  It reads press the play button.  So, out of curiosity I click the button to get some closure on what the fuck just happened.  "So, I'm guessing your dum ass finally decided to press the play button, just to get to the point there is a hit on your rich head, and I have been hired, the name is Syndicate and by the way tell your neighbor I killed his dog for a good reason, but he can keep the body as a trophy if he wants, so goodbye sweet cheeks, just pray to God you do not die by the end of the night.....your independence as a hero will soon end."

Next:

Death...can be lovely?
Death...can be lovely?

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By G'bandit

Cool man :D

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Legacy_

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Kurrent

Looks good man!

Sean Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sean Syndicate

Yo Closure I pmed you ^_^

Thanks a lot for adding me to your fan-fic^^

I'm going to add you to my bio once I begin

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Legacy_

Replied

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Quality

Where's ME!! You'll have to have a picture of Mark.. And then when this guy unexpectedly loses his mask, you can identitfy him. :P

Good job though.

Katanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Katanna

So, you want one paragraph - Okay, so I was wondering why you just logged off, once I got one O_o - I'm going to call your cell phone, if your home right now - btw good job so far

Stiletto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stiletto

Continue this.