Dreaming About Ninjas # Dream 1

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poze

Hello it's poze I hope you will like this story and pleas tell me what you think, what I could do better, you know feedback. Good reading!

...................................................................................................................................................................................

I came one hour earlier to class like every Monday since Enrique and I liked to sit and talk before going to class. I entered my High School and saw my childhood friend sitting by our usual table; he was just sitting there with his black hair wearing his favorite leather jacket. Enrique is the womanizer of the school he literally could make out with ALL the girls in school, some girls are talking bad about him but like all the girls in school they secretly have a crush on him. He saw me and nods my way:

“Ali! Come quick!”

Walked faster towards him and he pushed me down on the chair and said while pointing:

“Look at her! She is like the first 10 I’ve seen in a while! Shit I gotta know her!”

He was pointing at a girl. That kind of girl you’d normally expect to see on covers of fashion or erotic magazines. Long blond hair, long legs ,her perfect butt in tight shorts and her breasts in a tank top, her face was just sublime, a real beauty!

“Shit Ali! I think I’m gonna dump Sarah for her!”

Sarah was the most beautiful girl in school. I looked at him and said calm.

“I knew you’d say that.”

He smiled and got up and walked to the beauty, I already know how everything would happen, he’d seduce her in a few seconds and later you’d see Sarah crying for the rest of the day.

During that time I decided to buy a coffee at the coffee-machine. I was waiting for my drink when I heard a familiar voice screaming at me:

“Hey, meatball! Fat-ass! What’s up my friend?!”

Hank! He hated me since he saw le for the first time last year. He was tall, muscular, with dark hair and snake green eyes. He was always followed by two stupid henchmen, Joe and Rico, not worth a description. I tried to ignore him but he walked over and pushed me against the machine.

“Fatboy! Why aren’t you dead yet?! Huh!?”

His minions were not sure how to react so they started to giggle like always. Suddenly Enrique pushed the bully away from me:

“Give him a break Hank.”

Hank looked at him and walked away just mumbling ‘K’. The odd thing is that Enrique has sympathy for each other and they would somehow listen to each other, awful!

The day went on and everything was like predicted Sarah was devastated but Enrique was quite happy with his new prey called Claire, he told me her name and that she was a new student from Norway. I brought Enrique in front of his classroom, otherwise he’d skip.

A bunch of girls started to talk to him while I was watching out for Hank, his classroom was not far. When I came back the girl’s facial expression changed quickly. And a red haired one said

“Enrique seriously he is like the downside of you. You are perfect why do you stay with that jerk?”

Enrique just smiled nervously.

“Well he is my friend…”

He looked at me and said low.

“I..eh think you gotta go no?..”

I was disappointed and walked away looking a last time at his class I saw my crush.

Lily, she was a weird girl but in a cute way, you’d never know what she would do next. She was short with fair hair and a cute baby face.

I walked quickly out of school since Hank finished at the same time and unfortunately he lived a street away. I was almost running but the suddenly someone grabbed my shirt and pushed me against a wall. Of Corse I knew that It was Hank:

“F*king Fatboy!!! Why don’t you f*cking die huh?!”

He started to punch my stomach and my face over and over again.

“Jump off a bridge you useless piece of shit! No one would care!!!”

He continued but Rico pulled him away trying to calm him down.

I crawled away but Hank managed to free himself from his friends and kicked my guts. I laid on the ground and Hank and his henchmen walked passed me.

I somehow managed to get up and walk home. My mom was in the living room like always she looked at me:

“Did that guy beat you up again?”

“Yeah mom…”

“I told you! You have to learn how to defend yourself! Or maybe just change!”

My eyes turned glassy and went in my room. There were posters of videogames, comics and movies everywhere! Mostly Ninjas based. I changed my clothes and washed my face, I had a bathroom in my room, I looked in the mirror and poked my stomach, I didn’t really think that I was fat, just a bit more pounds that’s all. I sat down turned on my TV and started playing my favorite game ‘Ninja Legend: Shuriken Storm’! There was nothing better then killing millions of ninjas on floating worlds. After several hours of gaming and junk food eating I went to sleep.

Then it happened! The first time I dreamed about it. I was in a white room with nothing but the turning chairs I was sting on a table with a book and a pen on it. I looked around me and suddenly a girl appeared, she was that kind of hot Goth or punk girl, I never knew the difference, she had black long hair, black shoes, a black skirt, a black corset and black eyes. She smiled:

“Hello big boy. I know what you are going to ask ‘What is this place? What do I do here?’ Well to tell you I’m myself not really sure what this place is but what I am sure of that it’s your dream but even more then that!”

She didn’t stop smiling.

I wasn’t sure what to say but:

“O…Ok?”

She rubbed her mouth and declared:

“Well actually I do know what you have to do! Close your eyes and think of the last best thing you made before going to sleep and the thing you would love to change in your life!.”

I looked wondered at her and she ordered:

“Do it!”

I just did it and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I couldn’t believe what I saw, I was in Ninja Legend! Well this world was better more realistic! I was on a small floating island and around me I saw other bigger ones but in front of me there was a castle. I could hear the voice of the Goth girl.

“Oh is that a videogame? Yuck! But whatever. Well you have to go to the castle kill the boss and bring me the red orb he is guarding. But beware don’t get killed!”

I was not sure what to do since I was just a boy but when I looked at myself I realized that I was a Ninja! So I just jumped of the small island in the sea of nothing. If it was like in the game a flying dino, called Kyōryū’s, should appear. And it happened I rode the dino towards the castle. But a bunch of enemy Ninjas attacked me by throwing shurikens. I blocked each of their attack and I killed them really easily by cutting off their head. My Kyōryū put my in front of the castle. The castle was typically Japanese. I opened the gate and ran with my Ninja speed threw the hallway, there were no doors just one hallway, three Ninjas tried to kill me but as they were running at me I threw a shuriken in the first’s throat and stabbed the two others.

I was walking for a bit till I entered a great room glowing like gold and in the back was a gold construction with the red orb! I ran towards it but suddenly, out off the ground a giant man appeared! He was wearing a colorful kimono and a blue demon mask; he was about three meters tall. He was the boss! I jumped at him and tried to slash his throat but he punched me away with superhuman strength. Our fight continued for a long time, I managed to hurt him but he was still not dead. He ran towards me ready to punch, I dodged and he hit the ground, I jumped on his back and stabbed his neck. The monster man screamed and felt down dead.

I took the red orb and the goth girl said:

“Good! Great job! But it’s time to go now Big Boy. Good Day!”

I woke up filled with positive energy; this deam gave me a boost! I prepared for school quick and eat my favorite breakfast, waffles, I was so happy that I almost danced to school. As I arrived there everyone was looking sad and depressed I looked around and I saw Enrique sitting on our usual spot:

“Hey,why is everyone so sad?”

“Well...It might not matter to you but…Hank is dead!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@poze: Not bad, the wording feels a bit off at times but overall, interesting start.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@poze: Not a problem man, I know It can be daunting to post here with the swarm of stories. But hopefully you stick around.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@project_worm: yeah true I've been gone for quite a time and I'll try to continu

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@poze: I won't lie to you the dialogue could use a good clean up (a little scatty not rude) but the concept is fresh and interesting and that's half the battle won already. If you are interested in having a beta reader PM me, I'd be honoured to lend my assistance to this project

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Oh thank you very much and I think it would be great having a beta reader

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@poze: Send me a PM when you can. :-)