Doomhound: Fear Incarnate #6

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

As Ivy and Sean Luthor flew in Sharpshot's helicopter. "Bet you haven't been in a ride like this kid!" Sharpshot smiled as he polished his pistols. "Heard Wayne himself designed it!" Luthor stood up with an annoyed look on his face. "Alright, first of all, stop calling me kid! I'm 23 years old, graduated from Gotham University 2 years ago! Second, we need to make some terms if I'm gonna join your little Boy Scout's league." Sharpshot laughed hysterically. He paused, before laughing even harder. "You college kids, all grown up in your big boy pants! Ha! Look Sean...May I call you Sean."

Sean sat back down, putting the hood of his hoodie down. "Yeah sure, whatever." Sharpshot coughed before continuing. "Sean, I'm not head of JLA, you'd have to talk to the Big 3 about the whole "Terms and Conditions" thing. Who knows if they'll even accept you." Sean unsheathed his machete, examining it and staring at it. "No problem. I'll kill 'em all..." Sharpshot laughed again, slapping his knee. "Jesus, you're pretty dark for a 23 year old! How did you even become that goddamn thing anyway?"

Ivy looked at Sean. Truth be told, he hadn't told her of how he became the Doomhound. "After my stepfather's death, I sunk to a new low. I had a lot of guilt in me and a lot of depression. So I did what all angst filled teenagers did...I jumped off a bridge. Weird thing was, in midair, something broke my fall. I got transported into this sort've bubble. A message from Bthodes, Alien God of Fear, told me that the Doomhound symbiote had chosen to bond with me. Apparently, my new job was to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies, giving Bthodes power. Took a while to sink in, but soon, I managed to create a sort of combat-suit or costume out of the Doomhound symbiote. Weird the relationship that we share. It's almost like we're brothers. The symbiote sort of learns it's personality from my actions."

Sharpshot scratched his chin. "So, where can I buy one?" Luthor laughed, one of the first times Ivy had seen the man laugh. "I didn't choose the Doomhound, he chose me. If you ever bond with the Doomhound, it's destiny, not choice." Sharpshot continued to stare at Doomhound. "...So...WHERE can I get one?"

Finally, the helicopter landed at the Fortress of Solitude. Ivy grabbed a coat, as did Sharpshot, as they stepped out into the freezing cold. Sharpshot looked back at Sean Luthor. "You sure you're just gonna slap on that hoodie? Awful cold out here."

"The symbiote keeps me warm in weather under -400 degrees Fahrenheit. I'll be fine."

Luthor walked out with his two friends into the cold, as they stood up to the door of Superman's fortress. Sharpshot pressed his hand onto the panel next to the door, as the icy door of the great cave opened to reveal the fortress itself.

Ivy smiled as she looked all around the Fortress. "Gotta admit...Always liked Psycho and his hideout, but this might just have it beat. Could use some more green though." Superman levitated to the ground, the rest of the JLA members joining him.

Sharpshot looked back at Luthor. "Ladies and gentleman, I give you, the man who could make Doomsday piss his pants and the woman who makes James Bond look like an amateur...Doomhound and Ivy!"

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Lol. This is pretty good. One complaint. Sharpshot doesn't have a helicopter.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. This is pretty good. One complaint. Sharpshot doesn't have a helicopter.

I could see him stealing a helicopter from the JLA though.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How come nobody ever seems to read these?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Got a link for all this so far? It's fan-fic'd RPG right? Put a link up here and I'll have a read to rectify

Also, each day every day new stuff hits this section, plus old stuff bumped, stuff thats been edited, contests...some things get overlooked. Also you read and comment on other people's stories they usually (not always) return the favour....so go read my Scourge :)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Got a link for all this so far? It's fan-fic'd RPG right? Put a link up here and I'll have a read to rectify

@tommythehitman said:

Also, each day every day new stuff hits this section, plus old stuff bumped, stuff thats been edited, contests...some things get overlooked. Also you read and comment on other people's stories they usually (not always) return the favour....so go read my Scourge :)

Sure thing...Can you send me the link?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Looking good, I like how you developed the character of the symbiote. It's a lot different from what I was expecting. Gotta find me one of those.