Doomhound: Fear Incarnate #5

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Ivy had already entered the bank, dressed in a trench coat and fedora for disguise. She spoke to her walkie-talkie to signal Sean, who was just outside. "Alright Sean, give 'em hell." Sean Luthor entered the building casually in his hoodie. Suddenly, he flashed a white color and transformed into the Doomhound. With a roar, he unsheathed his flaming machete. Ivy pulled out 2 Uzi's from her pockets. Screams of terror were heard inside the bank.

"Everybody please calm down! If you can't afford it, we're not here for your money! Nobody's gonna get hurt, except those who deserve it!" Doomhound leaped onto the cashier of the bank, snarling over his body. "Where's the safe?!" Ivy yelled, as she pointed her twin uzis at him. Doomhound let go off the cashier, holding his machete to his back. "And don't give us the people's money or you'll be sorry. I'm always hungry when I go Doomhound!" Suddenly, a crashing sound was heard as Doomhound and Ivy turned around to see Sharpshot.

"Robin Hood, meet the Sherrif of Nottingham! Except instead of a bow, you have a machete, and instead of serving the king, I fly solo." The Doomhound screeched at Sharpshot. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to! I swear to God!" Sharpshot pulled out his twin pistols. "Easy there freak, I wanna talk!"

The Doomhound licked his face with his long serpentine tongue, before motioning to Ivy. Ivy flipped a switch near the vaults. Every light in the room went out. Many inside screamed, as footsteps were heard running towards the safes. Sharpshot activted the laser sight on one of his pistols and descended into the darkness.

"I gotta admit...Score 1 for Doomy in the creep factor. But a real man wouldn't hide in the shadows." A demonic cackle was heard in the darkness. "Oh, but I'm not a man...I'm something else.." As Sharpshot turned around, Doomhound leaped at Sharpshot, jaws gaping open and ready to pounce. As he tackled Sharpshot, Sharpshot struggled to keep Doomhound's mouth away from his neck. Suddenly, Sharpshot caught sight of a pipe just above Doomhound. He fired a shot at the pipe, causing the hot gas to shoot out at the Doomhound. Doomhound shrieked in pain, the symbiote encasing him sprawling about his convulsing body. This gave Deadshot enough time to pistol whip Doomhound, get to his twin Uzi's, and light up Doomhound. Doomhound screamed in pain, before falling to the ground. The Doomhound symbiote began to seep into Sean's skin, as Sean began to shrink to his original size. The hood that covered his face was down, revealing a rather confused looking Sean.

"How'd you do that? The Doomhound's armor's practically inpenetrable." Sharpshot laughed before pulling tha magazine out of his pistols. "The material was molded out of Doomsday's spikes. Managed to get a blood sample from your girlfriend, her toxins proved to be quite useful in stopping you in your tracks." Sean got up, spitting blood on the floor. "Look, I'm not doing this for greed or riches. I was gonna give that money to a better cause. Ivy's environmental charity, those in poverty...People who deserve that cash more than the ones who have it."

"Hmmm...Here's the deal kid. I was sent by the JLA to arrest you, due to all the recent robberies. But the more I think about it, you're one hell of a fighter. You could scare the skin off of Darkseid himself." Sean turned to Sharpshot. "You want me to join up with the JLA, don't you?

Meanwhile...

Sinestro rubbed his chin as he studied the latest possible recruit for his roster. He had been sitting in his throne construct, finding out as much information about him as possible. "I must say...I've never been fond of humans, but we may have something special here. One could practically call him a Yellow Lantern already. Possessing the power of gaining strength from others fear, creating a "costume" by force of will...Arkillo!" Arkillo turned around, slightly bowing before Sinestro. "Yes sir..." Sinestro smiled, his mustache slightly upturned. "This "Doomhound" would look quite good in Yellow and Black...Unfortunatley, our roster is full at the moment." Sinestro motioned to Romat-Ru. "Make it look like an accident..." Arkillo laughed sinisterly, walking away.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

YEAH!!!!!!