Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Loki9876

Doctor Strange: The Eyes of Akkatosh chapter 2

I do not own any characters. Characters are property of Marvel. Do not sue me!
rated T+

Page 1
panel 1

(Nightmare looks menacing with green glowing eyes.)

NIGHTMARE: … forever!

Page 2
panel 1

(Nightmare is hovering slowly to Doctor Strange.)

NIGHTMARE: I’ve got so many people in the Nightmare world. They make me stronger. I’m draining there soul.

Panel 2

(Nightmare is watching Stephen in the eyes, while he is hovering just above the ground.)

Nightmare: Don’t worry. I have killed nobody yet. You see, I only drag them to my world when they are safe to make the passage. I can’t drain their souls when they are dead but when their souls are completely empty they will die…  

Panel 3

(Nightmare still in the same position.)

NIGHTMARE: …like you.

Page 3

Panel 1

(Nightmare has a shocked look in his eyes.)

STRANGE: No you will not because Wong will blow us up in about 15 seconds. Unless you want to burn to crisps, I strongly advise you to take us out of the Nightmare world.

Panel 2

(Nightmare smiles and spreads his arms while flying high in the air. The world starts to shred around Stephen and Nightmare.)

NIGHTMARE: Fine,…

Page 4
panel 1

(Strange and Nightmare are back in the White House, everything around them starts to catch fire and explode. Strange and Nightmare are just in time to create a protective shield around them.)

NIGHTMARE: I’m strong enough to defeat you in your world!

Page 5
Panel 1

(Nightmare and Strange are standing in a destroyed White House , there is no roof.)

NIGHTMARE: I’m going to kill you!

Panel 2

(Nightmare flies in the sky while Strange fire a beam of energy at him.)

SFX: TSCHOOM!

Panel 3

(Nightmare deflects the beam with a wave of his hand. It crashes into the ground, leaving a huge hole in the ground.)

Panel 4

(Nightmare creates a huge beam with his two hands, Strange tries to stop it from hitting him with a shield but you see the beam penetrating it .)

STRANGE: UMPHH!

Page 6
panel 1

(Strange is laying on the floor pretty damaged but still able to fight.)

Panel 2

(Nightmare makes 8 spikes of energy, pairs are connected with a rope of energy and fires it at Stephen.)

Panel 3

(Stephen is pinned to the floor by the spikes at his hands and feet.)

NIGHTMARE: I’m going to kill you…

Page 7
panel 1

(Nightmare is close to the face of Stephen. He’s making a dagger of light in one hand and knocks Wong back (Wong was going to attack Nightmare) with his other.

NIGHTMARE: …slowly.

Panel 2

(Nightmare is at Stephens face. Nightmare is ready to stab him at   the chest.)

STRANGE: I highly doubt that.

Page 9
panel 1

(We look Nightmare in the face. His face expresse agony and pain while his back is struck by some hellfire.)

SFX: VROOM!

NGHTMARE: UHM!

Page 10

(A shot of Daimon Hellstorm floating in the air. He looks furious and wears an amulet.)

HELLSTORM: Back off, demon!

Panel 2

(Strange was able to escape by force and hits Nightmare in the face with a bolt of energy.)

Panel 3

(Strange open his palm and the eye flies to his hand.)

STRANGE: You don’t deserve this.

Panel 4

(Nightmare looks furious and starts to disappear in green smoke.)

Page 11
Panel 1

(Daimon and Strange are both on the ground facing each other.)

STRANGE: How did you find me?

HELLSTORM: This amulet showed me were you were. This amulet is also the reason why I’m searching you. I don’t know what it is.

Panel 2

(Wong is also coming to the 2 men. He still pretty far. Stephen shows the amulet of Nightmare.)

STRANGE: I don’t know either.

Panel 3

(Hellstorm looks like he is expecting something.)

STRANGE: Thank you for saving me.

Page 12
Panel 1

(Wong is allready close to the   two men.)

WONG: Doctor, we could ask him.

Panel 2

(We look to a glowing giant creature before the gate of Asgard. He is fighting a bunch of smaller creatures. We don’t see exactly what they are because we’re still too far from the scene.)

Panel 3

(We are closer . The beast is glowing yellow and has horns on his head,   he has claws and his eyes are glowing green. He is about as tall as a storm giant. The monster is fighting Asgardians : Thor, Balder, Sif, the warriors three, Heimdall, a bunch of random characters and in the middle of all is Odin. There is light coming out of Odins body and it is going in to the mouth of the creature.)

ODIN: You will not win against…

Page 13
Panel 1

(Huge shot of Odin throwing his spear Grugnir. The spear looks like it is flying to us.)

ODIN: … the All-Father!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

This is good (but watch out for the grammar.) 

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Loki9876
@primepower53: yeah sorry I'm not American or English so that's a problem for me (I'm Belgian. I speak Dutch)