Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

No Caption Provided

Even a man who is pure of heart; and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf! when the wolfsbane blooms, and the full moon is bright.

As a child my mother would often recite that to me before bed. I never truly understood the irony until my older years.

Of course now it all makes me chuckle. My mother was an atheist and last I'd checked, not a man, however giving the advances in modern science she could probably become one if she wanted. However, her rapidly working regeneration could be a hurdle, but I digress.

I've been planning this for awhile. To sit here at my dining table in my small apartment, and jot down what may later be analyzed as the workings of a madman by a newly made society. Non of that really matters though, as I've only decided to do this in order to set the record straight about my kind.

We've been given a bad rap; and I would like to change that. So with all of that being said, ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you a little bit about Werewolves. First things first. We wolves are not some cursed, damnable, souless species trudging through life feeding on babies and little girls with an affection for red hoodies, we, unlike Vampires, can eat anything you can eat. And we do. A lot. Another big misconception is that we all shun modern society, and basically are about seven steps lower than the Amish on the civilization scale. Which is bull! My old man owned a silver (that's right) and chrome nineteen sixty three Jaguar XKE. And if you think that on christmas, my show off parents didn't provide me with the latest gaming systems, then you just don't know the power of narcissism. Not saying my parents didn't genuinely want to make me happy; I'm just saying that the way they saw it, was that I was an extension of them. So making me look great to my friends made them look better as parents. See how that works?

Yes, we do break away from society, but hell, so do humans. Only difference being that instead of sleeping in tents, we nap in caves or on the ground. Oh, and we've probably chased a few deer. And then ate them of course. Circle of life b*tch.

"So, what is true?" You may be asking. Well, to answer your question, the full moon thing is pretty accurate. During the lunar cycle we are almost completely under the moons sway, and the need to run and hunt is overwhelming. Can it be controlled? Absolutely, but it's not something you should practice. We are both Sapient and canine, and in order for us to have balance, both sides need to stretch their legs. Not giving your wolf the three nights of the full moon to run and hunt always leads to things turning ugly. I'm talking "shooting your neighbor in cold blood in broad daylight with the entire neighborhood as witnesses because his hairy back insulted you" ugly.

Most often than not; when you hear reports of some maniac raising hell, and it requires a dozen or so cops to take them down, it's usually crystal meth; but sometimes it's a wolf who's been fighting the change. Usually happens with the bitten not born, and that's always due to those damn yarns Hollywood likes to spin. There are rules that all supernatural beings must adhere to, and with us wolves, it's pretty simple.

Embrace the Moon Run

No turning any human without permission from your cities alpha

No killing as a wolf within city limits save for self-defense

Simple. Not simple. Like humans, you can usually find the occasional bad egg in werewolf society, and it's then when the alpha issues a kill contract on the idiots. I'm an Executioner. And if you guessed that I get paid to kill things, then consider yourself smart. I hunt rogue werewolves. And vampires, zombies, wicked witches, and the rare human. Basically if you become a threat to the local pack or the vampires we ally with; then your a$$ has to go.

Things can be pretty sweet if you play by the rules. Don't believe that? Want to beat your chest and be a badass? Okay...

No Caption Provided

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@guardiandevil83: Nice, I hope to see more of your werewolf world. It's a bit Sopranos meets Teen Wolf, though both don't really encapsulate what you've got here

@joshmightbe and @dngn4774 you should have a look at this :)

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

To quote Jakeem Thunder

So cool!

Not sure what this is (a first chapter of a story, a pitch for a group, etc.) but it was a solid piece of writing. Now for some music.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Just got this in my head and needed to get it out. Thinking up a name for him right now. Thank you for the kind words!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: this is pretty cool. I had a similar idea (not exactly the same but similar).

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: I loved Hunger. Wish you had continued. Wolves started out pretty cool too!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@joshmightbe: Yeah. I pretty much try and read anything with werewolves. The viking aspect made it better.

@ImpurestCheese

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: I actually had an arc planned for that but I just kind of gave up on posting because I didn't think anyone was reading it.