Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By White Assassin

DELTA OMEGA HILLBILLY HOUSE OF HORRORS

Late summer of 1990

A young couple is driving down a country road along the Appalachian Mountains in Pennsylvania.   They are obviously lost along this old dirt road.   A women, in her mid twenties looks to the driver, “Benjamin, do you have any clue where you are going?”

“Yea Sierra, I do know where I’m going.   The Appalachian College of Technology campus should be right over this ridge…”

Once they got over the ridge they saw a campus in flames.   Kids were being chased around by a large family of redneck people.   The couple looks to each other and turn the car around.   They start heading up the road but see a large truck heading back towards them. Their eyes get really big and Sierra starts to freak out.   Ben starts to turn his car around and starts heading for the campus again.

“Okay Sierra calm down.   We are going to speed through the town and go out the other side.   We will be going so fast that they won’t catch us.”

Ben slams on the gas and they fly towards the campus on fire.   As they hit the campus Sierra sees bodies all over.   They see the murderers, some dumbstruck, some occupied with killing, and some were now chasing the car.   Ben puts Sierra’s head down and tries to go faster.   Sierra sits there almost in shock.

“I’m almost out Sierra just stay dow—“

The back window was blown out and Sierra felt Ben slump forward.   She looks out and sees blood splattered everywhere.   The car smacks into a telephone pole.   Sierra opens the door and pushes Ben out.   She sees the large truck gunning down the road after her.

She gets off of the campus and the truck is still pursuing her, then a tire blows out.   She looks out the side mirror and sees an arrow through the tire.   Then an arrow goes through the mirror.   Sierra slides on the country roads, trying to retain control.   Another arrow comes through the door and hits Sierra’s leg.   The jolt of pain sends her into the guard rail.   She sees in the rearview mirror the monster truck flying towards her, and then the truck smashes into her.   Her head flies into the steering wheel, breaking her nose.   Everything is blurry, but Sierra feels the car tipping over the edge of the mountain.   Then there is a weightless feeling.   When everything finally clears up and she sees her car come crashing down and everything goes black.

She wakes up and everything is in pain.   She hears a car pull up.   She sees her brand new cell phone a few feet away.   She reaches out but is still a couple feet away.

“Papa, I founded the car.   I think the lady person who tried to run is still in there.   Should I kill her Papa?”

Sierra just gets to her cell phone.   When she picks it up the phone falls apart.   She starts to cry in her seat.

“Jim-Bob, you can do what you like, but you better get rid of the car by mornin’.”

“OKAY PAPA, SEE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!!” Sierra hears the happiness in his voice.   She can’t believe this is how it will end.

The man plops down right next to the car and Sierra screams. “Hello lady!   You did a bad thing by running away and now you must pay!”

She watches as Jim-Bob pulls out a revolver.   He starts to aim up, and closes an eye. “Ready…” Sierra keeps screaming and pushes herself away, as far away as she can, “Set…   GO!!” BLAM!!

Sierra goes limp.   Jim-Bob jumps up and starts dancing around. “PAPA I KILLDED HER!!   I KILLDED HER!!”

“Jim-Bob, take care of the care now or I swear on your momma’s human fingers that I will beat you!”

Jim-Bob’s shoulders slump, “Okay Papa,” and he hooks up the car and starts dragging the car.   When her finally stops at what looks like a graveyard of cars. “Here is your new home lady.”