TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Rated M

Deathstroke was Pi$$ed! For several years now he'd been constantly defeated by Superheroes, he'd even for a time become a generic super villain like everyone else who could fire an arrow or fire lasers from their nose was doing nowadays. Still he had let the youngsters in tights believe they were something special for awhile, until now! His reputation was in tatters! Nobody wanted to hire someone who constantly got his ass handed to him by pre-pubescent teenagers and vigilantes who clearly played too much Robin Hood as a child, enough was enough. Deathstroke had two choices either get your reputation back or become one of those old villains who nobody cared about anymore. Slade had decided to start with where it had all began, The Teen Titans!

------

Deathstroke's plan was coming along perfectly he had a perfect view of Titan's tower and with his high powered Sniper Rifle he could see almost everything going on inside of the building, he'd carefully planned out his attack, he'd hired several of his old associates to distract The Titans long enough for him to set his trap and get into position on a small branch near the top of a tree, The Titans stood no chance. Deathstroke laughed at Cyborg's designs, bulletproof windows? Inaccessible Air Vents? Uncrackable security systems? Deathstroke had gotten past all of it, the entire plan had cost Deathstroke a small fortune but money didn't matter all that mattered was getting the opposition out of the way.

------

It took 5 more minutes before The Titans returned to their tower. the battle against his allies had been quite large, Deathstroke noticed all of the members. Blue Beetle, Speedy, Raven, Beast Boy, Impulse (Or Kid Flash the name didn't matter and despite popular belief at least in Deathstroke's book clothes did not make the man), Wonder Girl, The Kryptonian hybrid and Red Robin he was the biggest threat to his plans but Deathstroke had taken EVERYTHING into account. He watched as the heroes entered the building and steadily waited. They were in the room near the top of the building, the recreational room trying to decide what movie they were going to watch.

"Teenagers..." Deathstroke muttered. Suddenly he saw Superboy stiffen and look directly at him, Superboy immediately flew through the window completely smashing it just like Deathstroke planned, he finally had his shot, Superboy was fast but Deathstroke was faster with the trigger finger. He had time to fire off two shots each hitting their goal Red Robin's shoulder before getting grabbed by the ex hero of Hawaii.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Superboy shouted as he smashed Deathstroke into the ground, the amount of force he did it with would have killed an ordinary man, it left Deathstroke shaken. Superboy watched as Deathstroke reached into his pocket and pulled out a trigger for a bomb, he held it in his hand and said "When I press this button a building will explode, killing 7 people. You have 5 seconds." After hearing this Superboy dropped Deathstroke and left the island which holds Titans Tower.

"Good" Deathstroke thought "That's him out of the way for a few seconds." He then pressed the bomb trigger causing the Titans Tower to erupt in a blaze of fury and explosions. Deathstroke smiled under his mask this was far too easy. Suddenly he felt dozens of blows on his body in a split second, Impulse had arrived. Deathstroke watched as several of the other Titans arrived and then braced himself for another dozen blows, he was not left disappointed. Deathstroke quickly placed a hand on his sword and ducked out of the way as Impulse returned for another round of punches. This time he was ready for him. He'd killed faster people then Bart, he'd stabbed the real Flash in the gut once and he was not going to be taken down by some 12 year old who still had to grow his own chin hairs, he turned bringing the sword with him and promptly missed as Impulse ducked at super speed, Deathstroke quickly stabbed the sword behind his back just as Impulse ran behind him stabbing him in the chest. That felt good. He heard the other Titans scream as he took out his pistol and put a round in the kid's head just to be sure. He quickly changed to the special ammo as he heard the sound of something breaking the sound barrier, he quickly turned and fired upward with his pistol firing the special ammo right into Superboy's head.

"A little Kryptonite bullet courtesy of Lexcorp" Deathstroke mockingly said "Even if they don't know I have it yet" as Superboy's lifeless body collapsed to the ground he turned towards the other Titans who were too shocked to move. The only ones left were Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl and Beast Boy. The rest Deathstroke thought were most likely dead or dying in the burning skyscraper right behind them. If they were all that were left this battle was not going to end well for them.

He turned and focused on Blue Beetle quite possibly the most powerful of the remaining 3, he jumped out of the way as Beast Boy transformed into a Rhinoceros and charged at him, he grabbed Blue Beetle in a head lock and stabbed him in the neck with a syringe created by Kord Industries, the resulting effect caused the Beetle's scarab to unravel the Armour all around his body causing the Scarab to shrink down and fold it's legs into itself.

"It's nothing personal," laughed Deathstroke "wondering what the hell that was? Created by Ted Kord after research done on your scarab! The irony just kills me" he quickly stabbed Jamie Reyes in the back with his sword and rolled over as Wonder Girl flew right at him. He noticed out of the corner of his eye Beast Boy morphing into a lion, that wasn't going to help him. The lion jumped at him, Deathstroke quickly lay down on the floor beneath the jumping lion and stabbed his sword upwards. He felt the familiar sensation of blood splatting onto his mask. Good times.He pushed the lion's dead body off of him and turned towards the crying Wonder Girl who'd collapsed on the floor, he raised his sword over her head as she looked up at him.

A few seconds passed of Deathstroke standing over Wonder Girl.

"What... what are you doing?" Wonder Girl sniffed.

"I... want you to tell the League when they come. Tell everyone..."

Deathstroke cleanly placed his sword into it's hilt on his back and walked away leaving Wonder Girl surrounded by the bodies of the people she loved and cared about as the remains of Titans' Tower collapsed to the ground.

"Tell everyone Deathstroke did this to you!"

Next issue: Time to get back on the horse!

Okay so that was my first stand alone Fan-fic please tell me what you think in the comments below and let the fans rage for me mercilessly killing off your favorite characters! BTW please don't issue death threats to me. I love these Teen Titans too. So it was just as hard for me to kill them as it was for you to read me completely destroying them!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

Leave the death threats for later please!

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nightflash

Best deathstroke ive ever read on a fan fic. Phenominal

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@Nightflash: Wow thanks!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman

@Nightflash: Although you should really read 's DC-Reimagined Deathstroke that's way better then mine!

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Catsnlynne

I'm pretty new to reading Deathstroke and I've never read Teen Titans but I find it hard to believe that a group of teenagers would be able to defeat Deathstroke.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TommytheHitman

@Catsnlynne: They have, quite a few times. They were the first title he appeared in.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman

SPOILERS Next issue Deathstroke goes up against team Arrow .

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Interesting

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers