Dead Silence

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Here is the next story to my bio, please tell me what you think. There should be more added soon :]

Dead Silence

The room was pitch black with a silence drifting around, the lights in the room turned on brightly. There on the floor was Blair sitting on a chair, her head pointing to the ground, with her pink long hair covering her face. Blood dripping down her arms, and on her blue skinny jeans. A metal chain was tied to her right ankle, her bare footed feet touching the cold tile floor.

Her head started to rise up, Blair's eye lids slightly opening to see the room. The black eyes suddenly grew wide as she noticed she wasn't at home. "Whe.... Where.... am... I...I.. at..." Blair could start to feel the pain of her cuts and bruises. The paint on the walls seemed to be chipping off, the lights on the ceiling kept on flickering on and off. She began to lift her right arm up into the air, then whipped her eyes. Blair pushed herself off the chair, her knees gave out once she stood up, Blair landed on the floor with her arms barely saving her from going head first.

Footsteps could be heard coming from out of the room, Blair looked up towards the brown old door in the room. Trying to crawl to the door, she felt her foot being pulled back. She noticed the chain that was tied to her, only if she wasn't so weak she could break out of it. Looking back over to the door it flew opened. A young guy with white hair, and all black clothes walks in with a tray of food. "What has she done to you.." He gets closer to her then kneels down in front of her, setting the food aside he takes out a napkin.

He starts to wipe the blood off of Blair, she flinched when it touched each cut. "Do i know you.." Said Blair as she shot a glare into his eyes.

"No... You don't. But i know who you are though.. The master won't like that i'm talking to you." He handed her the tray of food. " Please eat well"

"Who is this Master... Are you some sort of slave?" The boy's eye's grew wide from her responce

" i said to much... I have to go and take care of the others now... Bye." He quickly left the room, Blair could hear him locking the door.

The thought of the others made Blair feel a little better that there were more people here, but she needed to get them out of here. If only she could remember what happened it would help a-lot, she just needs to get help from that guy.

5 Hours later

The bleeding and most of the pain had stop hurting, Blair just kept on waiting until she could see this guy again. She heard twice as many footsteps this time, standing up from the floor she wobbled a bit. The door opened slowly, A beautiful woman came in the room, the young man walked in behind her. She had long dark red hair, pale skin that looked cold as ice. "Phillip unlock her chain.. I want to take her for a walk."

"Sure... Miss" Phillip walked over to the her to unlock the chain that held Blair to the floor. She rubbed her leg once the chain fell off, when it hit the floor it made a thumping noise.

The tall woman grabbed a chunk of Blair's hair, then pulled her into the direction they were going. " Follow us please, the name is Master Esme" said the mean woman. The group of three exited the room to enter a long dark hallway. Lights could be seen coming from door's through out the hall, as they passed a room Phillip opened up to give a prisoner food. The young man in this room had these special chains that seemed to be glowing, he was very pale with long lines coming from his eyes that looked like he was crying. His green eyes was barely able to be seen through his black hair the cover part of his face.

He looked at Blair with no emotion, he looked away from her to look at what Phillip had. Blair tried her best to struggle away from Esme, but she pulled harder. "Hey I'll get us out of here!" she screamed. This caught back his attention, but it pissed Esme even more. "Stop it you tramp" Pulling Blair away from the room she threw her into this room, Esme shut the door behind them.

There was only one light in the room, it only focused on Blair. " Now tell me.. Who sent you here? Your not a good spy" Blair grew a surprised looked on her face from what she said. She licked her chapped lips to reply. "I'm not a spy... I don't know how i got here..." Esme made a fist and aimed it for her face. "you little liar"