johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By johnny_blaze

Midway City. Downtown.

“Can you slow down a little Steve? I wasn't really a track star back in high school.”

Negative Man sighed while trying to keep up with Mento. The two were on there way to assist Robotman in fighting the menace known as IQ.

“There's no time Trainor. We can't waste a second!” Mento shouted.

“Still no call from Chief.” Negative Man said while trying to match Mento's pace.

“Even I have to admit. That is odd but I'm sure it's for a good reason.” Mento responded.

The two finally reach the destination where Robotman was. They both began to search for their friend. “I found him......well part of him.” Negative Man picks up Robotman's head and shows it to Mento.

“I'm assuming that IQ froze his body and shattered it. He can still be fixed though. Thanks to cutting edge technology by Dr. Magnus, he can reform with those pieces that are shattered. Trainor, all you have to do is melt the ice with your radiation.” Mento explained while stepping back a little.

Negative Man took a deep breath and put his hands over the shattered ice. A greenish glow formed around his hands as the ice started to melt rapidly. “Hmm maybe my powers aren't a curse after all.” he thought. With the ice melted, wires came out of the bottom of Robotman's head and quickly started to reattach and reform his body. Shortly after his body reformed, his eyes glowed red and he was back online.

“Good to have you back buddy.” Negative Man smiled.

“The kid gave me a royal ass kicking. Believe me, he's no walk in the park.” Robotman said.

“Don't worry Robotman. Have you heard from Chief?” Mento asked.

“You guys didn't hear?” Robotman looks down in shame.

“Hear what? What the hell are you talking about Cliff?” Negative Man asked in a stern tone.

“Chief's dead. He died trying to hold off IQ until we got there.........but we were too late. By the time I got there, he was laying dead in the street with his Red X suit torn. I should have been there sooner. If I wasn't messing around with those stupid bank robbers, I could have been.”

“Hey! Chief would have wanted you stop those bank robbers. We are heroes. This is what he wanted from us. He wanted us to help people. We have to keep fighting, we must keep fighting. For him.” Mento explained, putting his hand on Robotman's shoulders. “We have to.”

Midway City. Midway City Museum

“You get off on beating women Quimby?” Elasti-Girl gets up as she spits out a ton of blood.

“Aw. You play the 'sex card.' How typical.” IQ laughed. “You Doom Patrollers are so pathetic. I killed the old fart, I killed the tin man. Next on my list is a celebrity. Oh this is so easy.”

“YOU DID WHAT? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ROBOTMAN?!” Elasti-Girl stretched her arm halfway across the room, grabs IQ by her neck and brings him to her. “I SWEAR TO GOD, IF ANYTHI....

“Did I strike a nerve?” IQ interrupts. “Don't worry Elasti-Girl, you're precious machine can be fixed. The Chief however.”

“ENOUGH!!” Elasti-Girl throws IQ out of the museum window and into the street.

IQ got right back up and takes out disc-like projectiles and launches them at Elasti-Girl. They have absolutely no effect on her. “That should have killed you......I've enhanced their power immensely”

“FYI you little sh*t. I'm a shapeshifter. I can stretch my bodies in crazy ways, control my density or take anyone's appearance but I rather just increase my size.” Elasti-Girl says while walking slowly towards IQ. “Because lets face it. There's nothing scarier than a 30-foot angry woman.”

IQ slowly steps back and watches as Elasti-Girl closes her eyes and increases her size up to 30-feet. She looks down at him with a smile while cracking her knucles. IQ looks up at her in astonishment. “H-h-h-holy sh*t..."

Elastigirl smiled. The evil kid genius was scared. Or so she thought...

"...I have the weirdest boner right now."

After IQ taunted Elastigirl for a bit. She growls in a fit of rage, she raises up her leg and began to brutally stomp on him. A smile came across her face as she did it. She knew that there would be consequences, but she was in the moment and it felt good. Mento, Negative Man & Robotman came to her aid, only to be horrified by what was left of IQ.

"Do you realize what you've done, Rita?" Mento asked.

"I did what most superheroes are scared to do. I took him out for good. He won't be a problem for anyone any more. Elastigirl said, as she kicked the body to the side. "I don't even feel bad for killing him, if i could i would do it again and again.

"That is not our call! Playing judge, jury and executioner. This isn't the way that The Chief taught us."

"Which is why he's dead in the first place, Steven! I loved him as much as any one, but he was too soft." Elastigirl explained.

"Mento. Rita. We have to clear out. Media and cops are all over the place." Negative Man suggested.

A Few Hours Later...

Ira Quimby is sitting in a transport van that was going to Belle Reve Penitentiary in cuffs with him and another prisoner, who sat across from him. IQ had a smirk on face as he stared at the prisoner who sat across from him.

"You're that kid who attacked Midway City right? the prisoner asked.

"Yep. Ira Quimby, evil genius." IQ added.

"The news said you were dead. That the actress from the Doom Patrol stomped on you." the prisoner said.

"Well they were obviously wrong. That was my plan all along. What had happened was that the version that you saw of me rampaging through the city and 'dying' was a....how do i say this? A robot duplicate. That's what they were fighting all along. While I was gathering up some very important information. Elastigirl stomping me out has been shown all over the globe. Now the public will absolutely fear the superhero community. That's a win in my book........So what's your story?" IQ asked.

Be sure to check out New Doom Patrol #1 for an all new direction.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP OF JUSTICE!

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Well it's finally done!! I added some more to it.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers