johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

The Glades. Star City.

Blackout: Chapter 3- End of the Road

"You're outnumbered Vig." Lester taunted. "Might as well give up, you can't handle all of us."

"Maybe not. But I will sure as hell die trying." Adrian gloated. He took out two clips from his back pocket, placed them inside his two glocks and turned his infared beams on. "I've walked away from worst."

"Get him boys.' Lester shouted.

Lester's gang of Electrocutioners ran at Adrian and one by one he began to drop them with bullets to the head. But even that wasn't enough, they finally overpowered him. He ditched his weapons and decided to continue the fight by hand-to-hand combat. An Electrocutioner had Adrian in a choke hold from behind, Adrian leaned forward causing the guy to fall over the ground instantly killed him with a punch. Another member of the gang threw a punch at Adrian, he evaded to attack, put both of his hands around the guy's head and quickly snapped his neck. After a while, they all started to crowd over him and jump him. "Lester's right. There are way too many of them. I should retreat, maybe think of another strategy." Adrian thought to himself. The gang backed up to let Lester through.

"Having fun?" Lester asked.

"Oh, I'm having a ball a**hole. I gotta surprise for you. Adrian smiled, he took out four squared devices and threw them in front of Lester and his boys. "You aren't the only one with nice toys."

Lester and his crew look at the objects, then at each other not knowing what to expect from these strange objects. They start to light up and white smoke appears in front of them, preventing them from seeing Adrian. When the smoke disappeared, Lester was furious to see that Adrian was gone. He changed his act when he saw that the sewer top was open.

Underground. Star City.

Adrian was down in the sewer limping his way to safety. He pressed the com link located in his helmet. "JJ, you there?"

"Yeah man. What happened?! Where are you?!" JJ hollered.

"It wasn't as cut and dry as we thought it would be. Lester has a whole crew working with him. Electrocutioners are what they call themselves, they have these things on their arms that shoot out electricity."

"Hmm, did you manage to get one?" JJ questioned. "I could probably study it."

"Nope. Didn't have time. There were too many of them. But maybe, I can go to STAR Labs. Where's the closest one?"

"In Keystone. You'll have to go through Central, of course." JJ insisted.

"Thank god. Central City has the best bars anyway. I can use a drink." Adrian muttered.

"Well...I found a little information about these Electrocutioners. They used to operate in Vegas, but relocated to Star City for unknown reasons. They have nasty rivalry with The Mutants, but they have done business with The Black Racers in the past." JJ explained. "Where are you?"

"I'm in one of the underground safe houses."

"What's your plan, Adrian?" JJ wondered.

"You and I both know the answer to that. I'll check back with you in a sec."

Adrian turned his com link off, climbed down a nearby ladder and entered a room. He flipped a light switch on and inside were a bunch of weapons. Everything from rocket launchers, swords, guns and even Miraclo Pills. "Home sweet home." Adrian sighed.

"Now back to your plan."

"As you know. Each of my safe houses across the country are different. With this particular one, i have it rigged to blow. I'm hoping those guys followed me here.'

"So you can blow the place to kingdom come with them inside."

"Exactly. And then afterwards, i'll go to STAR and see about those things." Adrian added. "Wait! I think i hear them coming."

Adrian turned his earpiece off and went by the ladder, he pressed a bunch of numbers on a keypad and pressed enter. A small group of Electrocutioners along with Lester bust through the door. "I like your little hideout. It looks...cozy."

"Thanks. I'm a little upset that you didn't come with a housewarming gift." Adrian sneered.

"Maybe not a gift for you, but definitely a gift for me. Lester smiled.

'Yeah? And what's that?"

"Me killing you will be the greatest gift of all."

"Good luck with that."

"You seem to be so relaxed. No guns? No fighting? You're going to make this easier than i thought. I'm disappointed. I expected more."

"I'm not fighting, because i already won, Lester. You're just too f*cking stupid to realize."

"Crock was right. You really are a cocky bastard.' Lester smiled.

"What did you say to me?"

"You're deaf now, Vig?"

"How do you know Crock?"

"He's the one that ordered the hit on your family. I carried it out." Lester grinned.

Adrian balled up his fist, charged at Lester screaming and tackled him to the floor. He kept punching Lester in the face. "YOU'RE F*CKING DEAD, LESTER! YOU HEAR ME?!" Adrian screamed.

"You're wife really didn't put up much of a fight. She was weak, helpless. I even remember the perfume she had on that day. It was a new fragrance by Rita Farr. The b*tch had a nice pair of tits too!"

"I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR INSIDES OUT. THEN I AM GOING TO FIND CROCK AND MAKE HIM SUFFER. WHERE IS HE?!"

"Let me go and i'll take you to him. Lester demanded.

"F*CK YOU! I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY FOR YOUR GAMES!" Adrian roared. "You see that timer, right by the ladder? I was praying that you followed me, because this sh*thole is gonna blow."

Lester turned around to see that there twenty seconds on the timer. "So you're going to kill us both?"

"I guess that's something Crock didn't tell you." Adrian smirked. "I am one crazy son of b*tch!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Moments Later. Star City.

"ADRIAN!" JJ shouted.

"I'm here." Adrian replied. "And you gotta stop shouting in my ear."

"I heard a boom...figured you didn't make it. What did you do with Lester?

"I dropped them off at the Star City Police Department."

"Surprised, you didn't kill him. They might send him to Belle Reve or something."

"That would've been too easy. And besides he's my only key to finding Crock."

"Crock? As in Lawrence Crock? The Sportmaster?" JJ wondered.

"That's what they're calling him nowadays?"

"Seems like it. Where you gonna go now?"

"Central City. So i can get a drink and then Keystone."

"Stay under the radar. Remember, you're still a wanted man." JJ informed.

"No worries. I ducked Cadmus...numerous times. I should be okay in Central."

"FYI. You are going to sh*t bricks when i tell you who operates in the Gem Cities." JJ laughed.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman

So... Vigilante's headed to Central?

Bring. It. On.

#FlashVsVigilante

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: It wouldn't be much of a fight haha, but i just want him involved with the Gorilla takeover arc. :)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Very nice

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7