TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Oolong Island

"POWER LEVEL SCANS: ALPHA LEVEL, POWER ADAPTING: SUPERM-"

Amazo's head was crushed in the middle of his sentence.The machinery that contained all his data on various super humans around the world crackled before exploding.

"Sorry! Dirtbag! Superman just isn't powerful enough!"

Government File: Clifford Zmeck AKA Major Force AKA Major Atom. Powers Include: Superhuman Strength, Flight, Manipulation of Dark Matter and Immortality. Recommendation: Subject has been prone to psychopathic incidents and is not recommended for field duty.

Major Force chuckled as Amazo's shattered remains fell to the ground below.

"Zmeck! What are you doing?! We need Amazo's body for research!"

"By WE you mean YOU Waller! I don't take orders from you anymore!" Major Force said into his communicator as he floated towards the ground.

"And who exactly DO you take orders from?" Captain Boomerang asked as Major Force hovered before him and the 2 other Squad members.

"That's pretty simple scumbag! My country! Whatever the President wants! The President gets!"

Killer Frost smiled as she listened to Force.

"Just what we need..." She said with a chuckle. "A freaking patriot..."

Major Force frowned as he realized what she was saying. He pulled a device out of his pocket and smiled as he mimed pressing the button on top of it.

"Ah ah ah! Toots! That's PSYCHOPATHIC Patriot to you! Funny thing is I'm a psychopath with the trigger to that bomb in your skull! I recommend thinking about what you sa-"

"Enough!" Deadshot said. "We DON'T have time for this. Major Force. Do you have super speed?"

"Of course."

"One of our team is badly wounded." Deadshot glanced at the body of Punch before glancing back at Killer Frost. "Can you get him to a hospital?"

"Sorry scumbag no can do! The mission comes first! Which means all of you are expendable!"

"Fine." Captain Boomerang muttered. "Then let's get this over with!"

Belle Reve

"Waller... how long was I out?" Steve Trevor asked as he lay in a hospital bed.

"A few hours. You've lost your right ear."

"What about Punch and Jewelle? What happened to them?"

"Dead. So is Flag."

"And the rest of the Squad?"

"They're at Oolong Island right now trying to take down Brother Eye. This whole thing's a disaster."

"That... is only half the truth... after this... we need to talk..."

Brother Eye's Base...

"Metahumans..." Brother Eye said coldly. "I am... surprised that you made it this far."

"WOW! That is one BIG hunk of metal!" Killer Frost yelled in surprise.

"Please...." Professor Ivo said from the cocoon of wire like metal he was wrapped in. "help... me..."

"Waller?" Deadshot said as he tapped his ear. "We've got a survivor. My armor's reading him as a... Anthony Ivo. What do you want us to do with him?"

"Keep him alive. He's too valuable to let die."

"Copy that. What about the Satellite?"

"Destroy it. It's too dangerous to keep alive."

"You fools. You think you can destroy me and still escape this island?" Brother Eye said as a device beneath his metallic body activated.

No Caption Provided

Brother Eye's size started to grow as the technology around him started to mold around him.

"Uh... Waller?" Captain Boomerang muttered as he grabbed Ivo. "We've got a situation here..."

"I AM OOLONG ISLAND!"

"Everyone. Run for dear life." Deadshot muttered as he readied his wrist blasters.

"A COLLECTION OF THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF TECHNOLOGY AND MIND'S ON THE PLANET! ALL ASSIMILATED INTO MY BEING! SOON I WILL BE EVERYWHERE. SOON... I WILL BE EVERYONE!!!"

"Yeah. NOT ON MY WATCH!" Major Force yelled as he smashed into Brother Eye's side.

"YOU FOOL. I CANNOT FEEL PAIN. I CANNOT FEEL ANYTHING! ALL I WANT... IS TO DESTROY YOU ALL!"

"Okay Squad! We're leaving!" Killer Frost yelled as she started to run towards the door.

"Zmeck! Can you think of a way to get Brother Eye into space?"

"I can think of a few..." Major Force muttered as he zoomed out of the exit.

"Waller! Anything we can use to get off the island?!" Deadshot yelled as he ran down the base's hallway.

"Take the next left! There should be an experimental device there!"

"What's it called? Maybe it'll have a label or something..."

"People just started nicknaming it "Boom Tube"

"Good enough."

The ground started to shake beneath the Squad after Deadshot kicked the lab's door in.

"Wait... is he... LIFTING THE ISLAND?!" Killer Frost yelled.

"Forget it! Move!" Deadshot yelled as he stopped right next to Boomerang and Ivo.

"The... the access code. 6835!" Ivo yelled as Boomerang tapped on the keyboard.

A ripple opened through the wall as the device activated.

"Go!" Boomerang yelled as he and Ivo leaped through.

"Deadshot." Waller said through the mic. "One last thing."

Deadshot stepped half way through the boom tube before turning back towards Frost.

"Sorry Killer."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She screamed. "LET'S GO!!"

"I wasn't joking about not letting you survive this mission." Deadshot muttered as he kicked her in the head sending her backwards. Deadshot frowned as he turned around and stepped fully through the tube.

Belle Reve

"Wait... how are we here?!" Deadshot asked as he looked around. He was in Waller's office.

"Haven't you figured it out kid?" Boomerang asked as he placed Ivo on the table. The boom tube slowly closing behind them both. "Waller's the one behind all this."

"...where is Waller anyway?"

"She's right here boys." Steve Trevor said as he pushed Waller into the room.

"Trevor?! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Until I get some answers..." Steve Trevor said as he pushed Waller to the ground. "I'm going to blow a hole in the back of Amanda Waller's skull..."

No Caption Provided

"Fools..." Brother Eye said slowly. The remains of Oolong Island floating away into the vastness of space. "They believe... that I could be destroyed? This... is only... the beginning! SOON! THE AGE OF OMAC SHALL START ANEW!!!!"

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Cool! Can't wait for the next issue.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3 wildvine  Moderator
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

BUMP

GhostWriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tommythehitman Y'know, I'm not a very big fan of The Sinister Six at all, but after going and reading this and the rest of the series, I must say that I really do enjoy this! Keep it up man, can't wait for the next installment!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@tommythehitman Y'know, I'm not a very big fan of The Sinister Six at all, but after going and reading this and the rest of the series, I must say that I really do enjoy this! Keep it up man, can't wait for the next installment!

Sinister Six.....

GhostWriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@avenging_x_bolt Dammit, why did I do that? The issue number threw me off while remember the name. xD I'm sorry. Suicide Squad.

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By RedHood13

Awesome! Nice set up for JLU