TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Oa...

"I didn't ask for this." Alan Scott said. His voice magnified and translated so that all the other Lanterns could understand him. "I NEVER wanted this... however... desperate times call for desperate measures... and with the death of Thall Sinestro these times are VERY desperate!"

"Why is it that you're in charge?" One of the Lanterns asked. A few dozen other Lanterns nodded their heads in agreement.

"I'm afraid I don't follow." Alan said. "I've always been next in line. As head of the Alpha Lanterns that's been known from day one."

"Allow me to rephrase that." The Lantern said from the crowd. "Why is it that a HUMAN should be in charge?! Your species hasn't even been around long enough to develop hyperspace travel. Your species doesn't even acknowledge the existence of aliens!" A few hundred Lanterns echoed their responses to him.

Alan sighed as he placed his head in his hands.

"Hal..." He muttered under his breath. "I hope you're doing okay on Earth..."

Above Coast City...

"This is Stewart!" The pilot said as he flew his jet towards the glowing green man. "I've got eyes on the bogey!"

Hal Jordan hovered in mid air as he tried to concentrate. After a few seconds several green silhouettes poured out of the ring and surrounded him.

"You know what to do." Hal said. "Go save the day!"

The silhouettes said nothing as they turned towards the city and disappeared. Hal smiled.

"Another job well done..." He muttered.

BOOM!!

Hal grunted as two missiles hit him in the back sending him flying forwards.

"Target hit Ms Ferris! I repeat! Target confirmed!"

"Roger that Stewart! Be careful! He's not going to go down easy!"

John Stewart looked around outside the cockpit for any sign of the strange green being.

"Uh? You sure Ma'am? There doesn't seem to be anything le-"

Tap! Tap!

John recoiled in shock as Hal Jordan tapped on the jet's window.

"You're in violation of Sector Code 19! Unprovoked assault! Surrender! Now!"

"Get out of there Stewart! NOW!" Ferris yelled down the mic.

A crackle went down the mic causing Carol Ferris to jump back in surprise.

"Stewart?!" She yelled. "Damn it..."

"Ma'am? What do you want us to do?" One of the pilots asked.

Carol was silent for a moment. "I want you to send several more pilots to John's location. Tell them to lay in full weapons and take this guy do-"

KRASH!!!

No Caption Provided

"I believe that YOU'RE the one who sent this man to kill me?" Hal asked as he carried a struggling John Stewart through the demolished wall.

"You have no idea..." Carol said as she pulled her ring out of her pocket.

"What the hell is that?!" Hal asked.

"You're about to find out!" Carol yelled as she placed the ring on her middle finger.

No Caption Provided

"Well..." Hal muttered as he released John. "This is getting interesting."

Ryut...

"THIS IS THE ENDING DAYS OF OUR OPPRESSION MY BROTHERS!" Atrocitus screamed into the sky. The rest of the Red Lantern Corps followed in his cheers. "Soon the Green Lantern Corps will be wiped out from the galaxy FOREVER! And soon... we will become FAR MORE POWERFUL! AND ERASE THE MISTAKES THAT SINESTRO AND HIS PATHETIC CORPS MADE!!"

"what... what am I doing here?" Ganthet asked as he laid chained to the ground.

"SILENCE WHELP! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED TO BE ALLOWED ON THIS HOLY WORLD!"

"I tire of this talk Atrocitus." A voice said. "BEGINTHE RITUAL!"

"Of course master..." Atrocitus said as he took out a large knife. "In the name of Ryut. In the name of MY FAMILY! IN THE NAME...."

Atrocitus stabbed his knife into Ganthet's head before wrenching it out. No blood welled out. Instead a yellow smoke escaped from the wound.

"...OF PARALLAX!"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

BADASS! SO BADASS!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Dude, you just put the first showing of Carol Ferris, John Stewart, The Red Lanterns, and Parallax all in one issue. OF COURSE I ENJOYED IT! :D

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Nah, not really. The part when Carol pt on her ing was a tad bit random, but I'm sure it will be explained in the next issue. The ending was just plain awesome, though. :D

And yeah, I remember that now. Can't wait to find out what's going on with her.