Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Coast City, First National Bank

"You know... I'm really considering moving to Metropolis."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Metropolis. It's a lot safer then Coast City is... especially since Green Lantern disappeared..."

"Uh... okay."

"Oh right! Sorry my mind was just wandering! I'm sorry how can I help you Ms..."

"Ferris. Carol Ferris."

"Right then Ms Ferris what can I-"

Carol grunted as a man wearing a large trench coat shoved past her.

"Sir... no pushing through the li-"

"Metal plate in your brain..." The man said coldly.

"I'm sorry?"

"Perhaps I should introduce myself." The man said as he took off his coat. "My name is Polaris...."

No Caption Provided

"DR... Polaris. Put the money in the bag. Or I'll pull the metal plate in your brain out through your ear."

Carol fumbled in her pocket as she she attempted to pull her ring out.

"great..." she muttered. "Just what I need."

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!! THIS IS NOW A BANK HEIST! DON'T BOTHER PRESSING THE SILENT ALARMS! I'VE DISCONNECTED ALL THE WIRES!!!"

Carol smiled as her hand covered her ring.

"show time..." She said quietly.

"AND NOW...." Dr Polaris started to say. "I HAVE A HOSTAGE!" He grabbed Carol by the neck and held her up against his waist. "ANYONE MAKES A WRONG MOVE AND I'LL SNAP HER NECK!"

Carol cursed herself as she felt her ring drop onto the floor.

"Great... now I'm like every single damsel in distress that's ever been on TV..." She thought.

Two green lights appeared from right outside the bank.

"ATTENTION NEAL EMERSON! YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF SECTOR CODE 125! SURRENDER NOW OR WE'LL BE FORCED T-"

"Jeez kid. You're laying it on a little thick. Polaris! Surrender now or we'll kick the crap out of ya!"

Carol frowned as two men garbed in green clothes floated into the room.

"Lanterns..." She muttered.

"GREEN LANTERN?! I thought you'd died!!!" Dr Polaris yelled as he threw Carol aside.

"Looks like you were wrong kid! Surrender. Now."

Hal Jordan's Apartment

"I can't believe he just gave up so easily!" Hal said with a chuckle.

"Believe it kid! That happened a lot back in the old days as well! Nobody messes with a Green Lantern. Nobody with half a brain at least..."

"Right. So how long are you planning on staying here?"

"Until you've learned the ropes. Then it's back to-"

"ATTENTION ALAN SCOTT! YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED ON OA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Alan's ring said.

"What? Sallak?! I'm busy what's..."

No Caption Provided

Alan disappeared in a flash of green light as he was pulled to Oa. Hal watched in amazement as his mentor disappeared from view.

"Uh... ring? What do you want me to d-?" Hal started to ask

"Jordan. This is Sallak. We want you to come to Oa as soon as possible. It is required for every single Green Lantern in the universe to be at this ceremony. Even it's newest one..."

Hal frowned as he activated his ring. He was covered in it's green light before he knew it.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Hal turned towards the door and willed his costume to turn back into his normal clothes. He walked over to the door and opened it.

"HI THERE PAL!" A large ginger man said.

"Uh... hi." Hal said awkwardly. "Who... are you?"

"Name's Guy! Guy Gardner! Looks like you're my new neighbor!"

No Caption Provided

Oa...

"What's this all about Killowog?!" Alan asked as he marched down the hallway towards Sinestro's chamber.

"Alan. You're about to gain the greatest honor a Green Lantern can receive..." Killowog said.

They both stopped in front of the door leading in to the chambers. Alan pounded the console activating the door and walked in. He stopped in surprise at the dead body waiting for him.

"My god... is that...?"

"Sinestro. Yes. As of now Alan Scott... you have hereby inherited his duties as the leader of the Green Lantern Corps..."

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Alan Scott is one if my favorite gl's, its cool to see him in this.......light. Ugh.

SteveMcQueen36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By SteveMcQueen36

YES! Guy Gardner!

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

You find a way to put John Stewart in here and I'll comment on each issue of this series.

SteveMcQueen36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@dngn4774: he's got Guy. I am sold! Just keep that Baz guy out

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers