Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heroesgold

INT. Gotham City, Crime Alley

No Caption Provided

"Hurry up with that cash we don't need any feds 'commin over here!"

One thug yelled to another. A man had been on the floor beaten to a pulp, his face covered in blood and his clothes soaked in the dirty sewer water. Sirens could soon be heard around the area, it seems a locals had heard the violence and called the authorities.

"Damn its the feds run!"

The two thugs rushed out of the alley, running straight through the heart of the streets, people could see the men through their windows in shock of what they committed. The police vehicles raced behind them gaining more speed every moment, they were on their tails and they knew.

"$-$#!" Thug yelled

The two then turned into an alley not stopping for even a moment. The alley was dark and there was almost no way the authorities would be able to see them, soon it had seemed like they had lost them.

"Thank god, that was close." One thug whispered to the other.

The two thugs then counted the money, it seemed to be a couple of bills around 400 dollars.

"We hit the jackpot now man" One thug told the other in joy,placing 200 dollars in his pockets and the associate. Then suddenly dark figure arose, all that could really be seen was his eyes.

No Caption Provided

"W-What the hell is that!?" One thug yelled in freight.

The other thug was trembling in his boots, shaking non stop they grabbed a crowbar and threw it at the figure now hoping it would scare him away, but no, the man just kept on coming closer, his appearance becoming more clear now. He crouched down grabbing the crowbar and stood their watching them. He then shuffled closer and closer.

"AHHHHHH!!!" The thug screamed in pain and terror.

There their bodies covered in soaking blood and the figure drenched in it too, he stood there looking at their corpse.

No Caption Provided

"I understand that the authorities would have placed you in prison like the scums you are...But scums don't deserve second chances, scums are bacteria that need to be cleaned from the soul of this city, and that's what I'm doing..I'm the janitor of Gotham I am.....TheBatman. Consider this as a warning.."

Batman said into his transmitter sounding around the whole city of Gotham, in everyone's house, apartment, cell in Arkham and more. The citizens of Gotham would be terrified not really knowing who he was and not wanting to. He would then walk back into the shadows disappearing once again.

EXT. Wayne Manor, Outsirks of Gotham

No Caption Provided

Billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, he runs outside his manor trying to increase his stamina, it would be his 50th lap around his mansion he knew he needed to be ready the next time he went out of patrol. He then stopped running as Alfred his butler came outside with lemonade bringing it to Bruce.

"Here you go Master Wayne." Alfred said to Bruce giving him the lemonade on a plate holder.

"Thank you Alfred, have you scanned the paper work?" Bruce asked

"Yes Master Wayne" Alfred replied placing the paper in his hand.

"Very good Alfred." Bruce said looking at the paper in pleasure.

Alfred then walked back into the mansion with the plate holder to go do other house work. Bruce then sipped his lemonade looking at the piece of paper, it seemed that the mayor wanted to move Wayne Enterprises towards another area for another company named Z.I.N.C. Bruce clench his fist crushing the paper and afterwards ripping it. He then walked towards his tree sending a kick to it and breaking it afterwards.

No Caption Provided

He then walked back into the manor heading to the batcave. He walked into the batcave heading towards his Batman costume in a cabinet, his face would reflect onto the glass as he would stare into it. He then put on the costume the mask of the cowl hanging on the back of his neck, he sat on the bat computer chair, scanning for the mayors office.

"Wanye Enterprises has been doing so much work for Gotham and has helped the city, why would the mayor want it removed from it?" Bruce thought to himself rubbing his chin. He then targeted the area of the mayor's office, placing his mask on his face and heading out to Gotham.

INT.MAYOR'S OFFICE.

No Caption Provided

"Who or what do you think this 'Batman' character is?" The Mayor asked the Police Commissioner Gordon and Detective Harvey Bullock.

"It could be anyone in Gotham, but the most infamous suspect as Bruce Wayne." Harvey Bullock replied to the man.

"What!? That's crazy, I bet that guy hasn't even been in a fight, think harder!." The Mayor yelled at the detective.

Then suddenly out of the darkness Batman appears walking in front of the three men.

No Caption Provided

"It doesn't matter who's underneath, but I'll give you a hint, it's skin.. But I'm here to ask you what is Z.I.N.C?" Batman asked the men from the darkness.

"T-that's confidential...!" The Mayor yelled in fear.

Gordon then raced up a pistol aiming his sights to Batman now.

"Lower your weapons I am not your enemy I'm just here for the same reason you are." Batman told the man slower placing his hands to his belt.

"NO! Get him!" The Mayor screamed in anguish.

Gordon then pressed the trigger sending a hail of bullets towards Batman, but in seconds Batman rushed through the shadows like he teleported. He then through a batarang at Gordon's hand sending the weapon out of his grasp. He then glides towards him sending a punch to the temple knocking him out. Afterwards he sent a kick to Harvey Bullock sending him flying towards the wall knocked out aswell. Batman then payed his attentions to the Mayor gripping him by the shirt collar and jerking his body back breaking the window and holding him at the edge of it.

"Are you going to tell me now?" Batman asked in his raspy voice, jerking him around like a ragdoll.

"Y-Y-Yes, it's a company made by Drew Parkson, that millionaire from Metropolis that moved to Gotham! Please don't hurt me!"

"That's all I needed to know..." Batman said throwing the man over his head and sending him back into the room's wall head first. He then glided through the window without looking back heading over to Parkson's Skyscraper Condo.

No Caption Provided

Parkson would be on his desk looking at paper work, Batman then crashed into his window sending a kick to his back and sending him to the floor with his desk.

"I know what you did in Metropolis, and I won't allow you to do it here at Gotham!" Batman yelled at the man sending kick to his cranium.

"Hehe, so your the one they call Batman." Parkson got up looking at Batman, he then placed his hand on his face laughing like a maniac. He then swiftly took out his pistol aiming his sights on Batman.

" I won't spoil it for you, but it's going to be a blast!" Parkson said to Batman pulling the trigger, the bullet hits Batman sending him out the window falling.

No Caption Provided

"Sorry..." Parkson said smirking.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Nice, but this really isn't a #0. If it was #0 it would show his origins or his first night out. A

"It could be anyone in Gotham, but the most infamous suspect as Bruce Wayne." Harvey Bullock replied to the man.

"What!? That's crazy, I bet that guy hasn't even been in a fight, think harder!." The Mayor yelled at the detective.

That line was not needed. Other than that i really enjoyed it and I want to know what happens next.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

Really good set up! I'm looking forward to the next part!

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really good set up! I'm looking forward to the next part!

Thanks! :)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janitor of Gotham.

Don't use cliche corny lines.

Good writing though.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@heroesgold: Taken me a while, Batman kills the thugs? I know its a reinvention but...I'll head to number 2 just in case this is someone else dressed as Batman