DC Re-Imagined:Cyborg #1

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

''New York.Such a crowd it is here.I don't know why my son decided to start his lab here.I always hated this city.''A full suited laboratory.Victor and his father doing some work.

''Are you ready dad?''Victor asked his father.

''Of course son.But are you sure that this is the best thing for you.You are going through some hard time but I don't think that it is right for you to do this to yourself.''

Victor smiles.He then puts out a sheet of paper out of his coat.He handles it to his father.''These are all the possibilities after the experiment.I have calculated every single way things can go.All of them are positive.Only in 2.3% of the futures are dangerous for me and mankind.My brain is working too fast for you to handle.I'm smarter than you dad.Maybe that's the reason you don't believe in me.You're still not sure about my brain capacity.''

His father gets furious ''You still don't believe in your old fahter?Of course I know that your mind is one of the greatest on Earth.And I know that you have calculated every possibility but is this what you want for your life?''

Victor lies on the table.Grabs the machine that should inject the nanite technology in him,looks at his father and responds ''This is the thing I want to become.I already achieved what you wanted.I'm smart,smarter than you,smarter than everyone.This nano technology will give me new oppurtunities.I want to be like those heroes we see on the news.Not a lab nerd.The nano technology will always recover my body,I won't die.''

His dad bowed his head in grief and pressed the start button of the machine.It was 20 minutes of pure horror for him.He heard his boy scream.He had never seen anything worse.He started crying because he thought that this was the end for Victor.Even though he believed in him he didn't believe the fact that a human can survive that operation.The minutes were passing and in the end he saw a bright light and heard an explosion.

He openned his eyes.The light was still there.He didn't see almost a thing except a shadow.His son stepped out of the shadow,smiled and replied with joy ''I told you!''

To Be Continued............

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

That was good! I think you may have used a bit too much dialogue but it was a good set up!

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ekrolo

A bit too short but a pretty good setup for whats to come.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

@TommytheHitman: I wanted to show the connection of Victor with his father.That's why.

@ekrolo: Thanks!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

@TDK_1997: Kind of short, but still pretty good.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

@TheCannon: Next issue will be longer.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By wildvine

Short. Needs more details. Spacing issues.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By wildvine

@TDK_1997

Really late good note: I like your dialogue. Dialogue is where the characters personality comes out. Victor's personality came across very well.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

@wildvine: Cool.Thanks for the advices.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers