DC Re-Imagined: Zatanna #1

Boyletson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Boyletson

The Bristol Night Club in Gotham City was an electrifying habitat filled with alcohol, pimps, perverts, stripers, & today; magic.

"Ladies & gents please put your hands together for the lovely, Zatanna Zatara!"

The woman walked on to the stage wielding a black top hat & small wand. She twirled her wand above the hat & began to speak. "Raeppa tibbar." She pulled a small rabbit out of her hat.

The crowd threw a tantrum.

"Get off the stage."

"Take off your clothes."

"No one speaks gibberish here in America, sweetheart." The show lasted for about 30 minutes before the drunken criticism got to Zatanna head & she finished her performance early.

Zatanna stood outside the club for about 20 minutes waiting for a cab. She finally came to her senses & realized the only way to hitch a ride in Gotham. You’ve gotta show some leg. Once she pulled up her long dress, cars started pulling over like no one’s business. She got into a car with a man who was probably expecting sex.

“Can you drop me off at the Bristol Country Club?” Zatanna asked.

“Oh...um…okay,” the man said in a disappointed tone. He was clearly not getting laid tonight.

The man drove her about 2 miles towards the country club when a police motioned him to pull over.

“Oh my God! It the po-po! What are we gonna do?”

“Just calm down. I’ll handle it,” assured Zatanna.

The policeman walked up to the car window on Zatanna’s side. The man pulled down the window so she could speak.

“Ma’am, do you know why I stopped you, tonight?”

“Prostitution? Don’t worry, sir. I wasn’t going to sleep with this pig,” said Zatanna.

“That’s not what it looks like to me ma’am. I’m going to have to ask you to come with me.”

Eavel su enola!” Zatanna chanted.

The pupils of the policeman’s eyes disappeared. He walked away. The man in the car looked at her in disbelief.

Evird” Chanted Zatanna. The pupils of the man’s eyes disappeared. The man continued to dive the car.

Zatanna obviously casted a spell on the two men. She was a homo-magi, or magical human being for lake of better terms. She mastered all types of sorcery. She’s not like those cheap stage performers that pull cheap tricks to please their audience. She wielded powers beyond her wildest dreams.

The Bristol Country Club was presenting Gotham’s 50 Annual Masquerade Ball. Gotham’s most elegant residents have been attending for centuries to dance & have god time. But, this year, Zatanna means business.

Zatanna started to whisper into her eyepiece, “I’m reaching the destination. When I get inside the building, tell me where to find target. Over.”

“Roger that, Miss Zatara. Over.” Responded Raven

Rachael Roth A.K.A. Raven has been working with Zatanna for majority of her teenage life. That must be one of the few perks of being half-human/ & half-demon. She’s the daughter Trigon the Terrible, a demon who has destroyed countless of planets.

Zatanna exited the car & entered the country club. She reached into her satchel & pulled out a mask. The mask had dark purple fabric & tons of feathers. She placed it on her face. It only covered he face & left her mouth naked.

Yap on noitnetta ot em. Emutsoc no.” Chanted Zatanna.

A vibrant costume appeared on Zatanna’s body. Due to her spell no one noticed her. It was finally time to start her mission.

“Raven, I’m ready. Lead me to the final Rings of Azar.”

ZATANNA AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF DC ENTERTAINMENT INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#2  Edited By GR2Blackout

Awesome!

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JSH92

Cool. So, is Zatanna a part of some sort of secret ops team of female magical beings in this? Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Boyletson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Boyletson

You'll just have to wait & see.

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JSH92

@Boyletson said:

You'll just have to wait & see.

OK :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By wildvine

I actually read this already, but forgot to comment. This looks like a great start to a great series. And this was your first Fan-Fic? Fantastic for a first time.

Boyletson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boyletson

Thanks alot.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points