johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By johnny_blaze

New York City. The House.

A bloodied and a bruised up Dorian Chase is handcuffed to the back of a chair in a room that had graffiti tags all over the place with a light that shined brightly into Dorian's face while two guards armed with machine guns were standing by the door. One had on biker clothes while the other had on an expensive tuxedo. "What time is it?" Dorian asked.

"Gotta date 'Vigilante'?" The guard in the biker clothes chuckled. "You ain't going nowhere."

"So you best shut your mouth before I shut it for you." The other guard snapped.

"Hey you. Sons of Anarchy!" Dorian shouted while nodding to the guard with the biker clothes.

"What?" The guard snapped back but in a annoyed tone.

"The time. I need it." Dorian muttered.

"You know what. It's not like you're gonna be free anytime soon." The biker guard looked at his watch. "It's almost eleven. Happy?"

"Actually yes. She should be here in another hour or so." Dorian thought to himself.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door. The two guards quickly got themselves together before opening the door. The guard in the tuxedo lets the mysterious person in.

No Caption Provided

"Hello my friend." The man said as he walked slowly towards Dorian.

"Sh*t. Crock is that you?"

"I prefer Sportsmaster. But you knew that already."

"It's been a while man. Haven't seen you since Metropolis High. How's life treating you?"

"I did not come here to reminisce about the good ole days."

"Perfect. So when do I get to kill you? Take that silly hockey mask off and let me beat you senselessly with it."

"The same ole Dorian Chase." Sportsmaster chuckled. "Always so eager. You've been a nuisance to us lately. You've been interfering with our business. Roulette has not been happy lately, so I have been sent to take you out for good."

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice issue! Short and sweet!

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My goodness such amateurs!! Have they not seen Escape Plan? When someone who is locked up ask you the time, then that means at a certain time they plan on no longer being locked up! Oldest trick in the book. Dorian should flog them for their stupidity!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice seeing Sportsmaster. Could be cool seeing what their connection is.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cool chap.

My goodness such amateurs!! Have they not seen Escape Plan? When someone who is locked up ask you the time, then that means at a certain time they plan on no longer being locked up! Oldest trick in the book. Dorian should flog them for their stupidity!

Comic-villains don't think like that. Except for Damien Dahrk, but he has been in comic-limbo for 14 years.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: You're not very good at spelling, are you friend?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers