Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Written by me and TommytheHitman.

San Francisco Center...

"I will pay you back for the clothes, eventually." Impulse had a plastic-bag with mixed clothes.

"No hurry, my friend." Miguel send Impulse a bright smile. "Now, before we go to the base, how about we grab something to..."

"HELP!" Two young women almost crashed into Miguel as hey ran. "They stole my bag!" An elder lady yelled.

"Wanna superhero a little?" Miguel saw that Impulse already was gone. He laughed as he looked for somewhere to change.

"Alright, ladies." Impulse said to the girls who was now lying on the floor, after he tripped them. "How about we..."

"Blood!" One of the girls jumped on Impulse, who was so surprised that he almost didn't grab her right arm that was holding a knife. She started to move her entire body violently, trying to stab Impulse. "BLOOD!!!"

"Hey, take it easy, if you dont stop that, you will OH CRASH!!!" Impulse was terrified, as he heard an uncomfortable sound from the girl's right wrist. She didn't look like she was bothered at all, as she looked hateful at Impulse. The other girl ran with the bag.

"Hey, you are not going anywhere, chica." Bunker had trapped the other girl in a box made out of his energy bricks. Then the young girl tackled the box with her whole body.

"Look, that wont do you any good. Take it easy, and... hey stop that!"

"BLOOD!!!" The girl's forehead started to bleed, as she hammered her head into the purple wall over and over again.

"ARE YOU LOCO?! STOP THAT!!!" Bunker lost his concentration, and therefor also control over his box. It disappeared, and the girl ran like her life depended on it.

Later, at the Titans' headquarter...

"It was INSANE!" Impulse said. "She didn't care what happened to her at all! I dont know what I would have done if the police hadn't come as fast as they did, helping me holding her down."

"And they kept yelling "blood" over and over again. Creepy! I dont remember being so horrified that I would actually lose control over my bricks."

"Blood?" Solstice asked.

"Yeah, over and over again."

"I'm not sure, but... It COULD be that they were from the Church Of Blood..."

"The what?"

"Church Of Blood. I heard about it from, overhearing some policemen in the hospital. I Googled it, and they apparently are some sort of sect who worship some demon or something. I have heard that there has been a couple of incidents like that recently, and that they were members of that cult."

"How come no one has shut down this cult?" Tempest asked.

"Well the leader of the cult says that they dont preach violence, and there are no evidence that the cult actually made them do it, so..."

"Man, that's just not right. We have to do something!"

"Vic, I wish to stop this insanity as much as you, but this is not a problem we can hit until it drops." Tempest said. "Even though I wouldn't mind letting whoever is behind this have a chat with my waterbeares..."

"You are right, Kaldur, but I actually have an idea."

Later...

"Welcome to the Church Of Blood, my friends." A tall, blond man opened the door. "Please, come! Our ceremony is about to start."

"Thank you." Kiran said, as she, Impulse and Miguel stepped inside the building. The whole place was painted black, and skulls from dead animals was hanging on the wall, starring with their non-existing eyes. There was a lot of people inside the big room, all quiet and dressed in black.

"There is a room for you to change into proper clothes for the ceremony. Please hurry." The tall man walk away.

"This place gives me he creeps." Impulse said, as he changed clothes inside a locker-room with Miguel.

"I know what you mean." Miguel found a pair of pants in his size. "I'm not sure I like being here for long. Seen that scary picture over here?" He pointed at a portrait with a sign saying Brother Blood loves you, as he made sure that the little recorder on his belt couldn't be seen. "He doesn't look like a priest according to my religion."

"You'r religious?"

"Catholic. You?"

"Well, I dont remember..."

"CAN you remember anything?"

"I... think my name is Bart. But mostly..."

Run, Bart! I will keep them busy!

"... I remember running..."

In the girl's locker room...

"I can't wear a bra?" Kiran asked another girl as she changed.

"You will get used to it."

"Um..." Kiran said uneasy, as she was afraid to blow her cover. "Is it true that Brother Blood can save us all?"

"Yes. The world is infected, and we pray every day for the coming of the Ravaging One. But Blood is in direct contact with him."

"... The Ravaging one?" Kiran felt uneasy.

"Yes, he who shall destroy all there is, so rebirth can be possible for a better world."

"... I see..." Kiran looked at the young woman, who apparently looked forward to being destroyed.

Later in the great ceremony room...

No Caption Provided

"Welcome, children of blood!" The man called Brother Blood stood in the middle of the room, surrounded by his believers. "It is a great pleasure to see so many new face here! The Church Of Blood grows for every day, and with every member, the Ravaging One's power grows. We will soon see the day that he will cleanse this plagued world, and make room for a new era of greatness!"

"You got the recorder?" Kiran whispered to Miguel.

"Sure, but so far, he just sound like any other weird cult leader. Are you sure that..."

"BUT!" Brother Blood pointed at the three Titans. "I can see that we have heathens among us! Three in fact! They have come to split our proud church apart!" Impulse gulped as all the people in the room turned their heads toward them.

"How does he know?" Kiran bid her lower lib.

"We can not let them go and spread lies about our holy course! We must stop them, no matter what! KILL THEM!!!"

"We have to get out of here! We have what we neeAUGHF!" A girl had pressed Kiran down on the floor, and with her fellow believer tried to square her face.

"Blood!!! Blood!!! Blood!!!"

"Oh no!" Miguel tried to show away the angry mob with his brick, but without hurting them. "They got the recorder."

A boy with red hair threw the recorder on the floor, and started to stamp on it.

"HeeLFPH!" Impulse was unable to move at all, as he was slammed into a wall.

PYONNGG

Everyone in he room fell to the ground, crabbing their ears, as Cyborg had entered the room and activated his sonic-sound canon.

"Hurry, Tempest! Get the guys, and lets get out of here!"

Lather...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Brother Blood? You wished to see me?"

No Caption Provided

"Yes, first priestess, please come in."

A young woman in the cloak entered Blood's meditation-room. the only light in the room came from a couple of candles.

"Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh, no no no." Blood stood up and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, giving her a warm smile. "As always, you have done what I asked of you. You help the church's followers to see the light, and you can sense whenever someone tries to infiltrate it, like they did today. I'm very pleased."

"Thank you, Brother Blood."

"I just want to be sure that you know how much you does for the church, that' all."

"I only wish to serve."

"But there IS a problem. Remember sister Clara?"

"...Yes. She joined the church yesterday... Why?"

"She barged into my meditation-room a couple of minutes ago, and accused me of being a... what was the word again? Oh, yes, she called me a "phony," and that she demanded to be allowed to go home."

"And then?"

"Well, I killed her, of coarse. She was spouting out blasphemy. But... Why did that happen?"

"I..." The young girl looked down at the floor. "... I suppose.... I lost my concentration. After the incident with the heathens..."

"Oh, Raven, my dear child. I know you would never fail me. On purpose. But I cant accept failure. Neither can Trigon The Terrible. You understand that, dont you, my dear?"

"... Yes... sniff... Yes, Brother Blood."

"And you DO know the penalty for failure, dont you?"

Raven started to cry. "...Yes..."

"Now now, dont cry, my child. It's just a warning, nothing more. Now, shall we eat?"

Belle Reve Penitentiary

"Do you know where you are?"

Psimon's eyes widened. The sound of the voice echoing through the room was slightly disorientating and the sound of other mysterious noises could be heard outside of the dark room he was in.

"Where am I?" Psimon yelled. He was tied to a wooden chair with some kind of collar around his neck. "Who are you and where are my allies?!"

"I'll take that as a 'no' then." Roy Harper said calmly as he stepped out. He noticed Psimon's recognition. He knew who he was. He noticed his wrist and knew that anything could happen to him. "You're in Belle Reve. In case you haven't heard of it you'll figure it out. As for your teammates we've already interrogated each one of them. Do you want to know what we found out?" Roy asked.

"...Yes." Psimon decided.

"We found out that each one of them is an idiot lacking ANY common sense." Roy paused. "Which leads me to conclude that you're surrounding yourself with fools to make YOURSELF seem smarter."

"Are... are you calling me an idiot?!" Psimon asked.

"Exactly." Roy said. "You're an idiot who thinks he's smart. You call yourself Psimon. Surround yourself with idiots and possess what you claim to be one of the most powerful minds on the planet... yet when you were given the most powerful Super Computer on the planet you decided to rob from Bruce Wayne's back pocket."

"I-"

"Shut up." Roy interrupted. "What I'm trying to say is... you're not smart enough to get the equipment to hack into Cyborg on your own. Now if you WERE smart... you'd point to Gizmo to save your hide. However that's why we asked him first... and he says that YOU got the equipment. So the question is... what's the Brain Trust?"

Psimon opened his mouth to speak only for a surging sensation to surge through the back of his mind. He screamed in pain as he tipped forward and collapsed on the floor still screaming.

"GET A MEDIC IN HERE!" He heard Roy yelling as people dressed in Armour ran into the room. "GET HIM BACK UP! GET HI-"

BZZZZ!!!!

Roy paused as his phone vibrated in his pocket. Which was strange since he'd turned it off just minutes ago. He watched as the Medics wrapped around Psimon's body. Roy looked at his phone to see only several words against a static screen.

"What the hell?" Roy muttered.

"THE WORLD IS OURS."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

Nice! I love how Raven and Brother Blood have been introduced!

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Awesome.

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RedHood13
No Caption Provided

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven! I was waiting for her to show up, god I love her. Nice issue!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Hmm, Haven't though about it, actually... 16 I guess.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers