Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Written by me and TommytheHitman.

"Alright. Here it is, gang."

No Caption Provided

"... Um, Arsenal?" Bunker said. "That's an Arby's."

"It is."

"Our headquarter is a restaurant?" Tempest lifted a eyebrow.

"Well," Arsenal said. "Has anyone here ever eaten at Arby's?"

"No."

"Nope."

"Na."

"Exactly!" Arsenal grinned. "Nobody has! Now come on." The Titans walked inside, where a young man with red hair, freckles and glasses stood by the desk. He was reading a magazine, and didn't look very busy. Arsenal walked up to the desk. "Today's special, please." The young man pressed a button on the cash register, and part of the floor opened up, revealing a stair. Walking down the stairs, the group found them-self in a cave.

No Caption Provided

"Nice! So this is the ArrowCave?" Cyborg chuckled. He couldn't help himself.

"Na, it's one of the safe houses for CA*cough* for when I'm traveling."

"How can you afford that?" Solstice asked.

"... I'm rich, okay? Look, here should be all the things a team at your size should need..."

"Your not staying?" Bunker sounded disappointed.

"Hey, my hand needs rest, and I have to get back to Star City."

"I thought you were going to be part of this?" Tempest said.

"I am, but I will mostly be a reserve for you guys, and I will make sure to keep our HQ running. It's... complicated, but I have to go back to Star City. But enough of that, what do you think?"

"It's awesome!" Impulse spat out. "I just checked out the entire place while you guys were jabbing, and it has everything! There's a gum, and huge computer, and water for Aqualad..."

"Tempest."

"Thank you so much, Arsenal!" Solstice send Roy a bright smile, that made him feel a tidy bit guilty.

"Yeah... Well... I have to go. Plain..." Roy made a half-assed smile, as he said his farewell to the Titans.

San Fransisco Airport

"Are you certain about this?"

Roy frowned as he lay sat in his seat. The hustle and bustle of people walking by made it very difficult to pay close attention to what his boss, Amanda Waller was saying.

"Nobody was using that base were they?" Roy asked. "It had everything I needed an-"

"You know that's not what I mean Roy." Amanda said. "Do you think letting a team of superhumans have access to a Government Facility is a good idea?"

Roy paused for a moment and pretended to turn the page of a Magazine he was 'reading'. "These kids are different." He said.

"How?"

"They're young. They're reckless... like I was when I joined CADMUS. But each of them wants to help the world in their own way."

"What are you saying?"

Roy stood up and tossed his magazine into a bin. He noticed an Airline Hostess walking towards him.

"Sir. Your private plane is ready." She said. Roy nodded as he walked towards the Security Checkpoint. His bag containing his equipment was hung over his shoulder.

"I want this team to be like a gun." Roy decided. "I want to point them at a target and shoot. They're powerful. CADMUS can use that. Just a simple lie will let them do whatever we need them to do."

Amanda was silent for a moment. It seemed as though she was pondering the situation.

"Then they're in your hands." She said. "You have what you're given. However you don't have our funding. In my opinion these...Teen Titans shouldn't exist."

Roy smiled as he sat down in his Seat. Several other CADMUS Agents were sat with him and they all nodded at each other with respect. Slowly he sat back and relaxed.

"In my opinion Ma'am... this whole meta human problem is just going to get worse."

Beneath the Fast Food Restaurant...

"This place is so... big!" Bunker muttered as he stared around in awe. The brightly lit hallway had rooms leading to nearly everywhere in the base. "I LOVE IT!" He yelled excitedly.

"What I want to know is... how did Arsenal create this place so quickly? Also... I tried hacking into the Computers here. Somehow it blocked me. Do you th-"

"PFFT! He's rich!" Solstice pointed out. "That's like a superpower on its own!" The three heroes glanced at each other awkwardly.

"Hey..." Bunker muttered. "Do we have to stay in costume all the time or not?"

"Well I don't have a costume." Cyborg said. "This is who I am." He glanced at his metal body with a sigh.

"You all know who I am." Solstice said as her foggy form disappeared revealing her normal skin.

"And I have no... 'secret identity'." Tempest said as he stepped out from behind a door. He was soaking wet and he had a gentle smile on his face. "Impulse has no life here. He's from the future... or so he says... and Arsenal is never here." He said. "So the only person that actually has a secret identity is you. Bunker."

Bunker paused for a moment as his eyes widened.

"He got you there." Solstice said as she started to chuckle. "You don't have to tell us who you are if you don't wa-"

"My name's Miguel!" Bunker said quickly as he pulled his mask off. "Miguel Jose Barragan! But you guys can call me... the WALL!"

"The Wall?" Cyborg asked. "What kinda name is that?"

"...a nickname my ex gave me." Bunker muttered shyly. "When I was younger I used to play football... and I cheated a little. I-"

"Hey..." Tempest interrupted. "Where's Impulse?"

Downtown San Fransisco

FFFFZZZZOOOMMM!!!

Impulse laughed as he zoomed down the street past all the terrified pedestrians. He zipped in and out of any small crack he could find before noticing something up ahead. A car flipping through the air. Impulse smiled as he leaped through the air directly towards where the car was falling in slow motion. He gripped the car's side and hoisted himself up as it SLOWLY fell through the air. Nobody was inside except for a small baby still in its carrier in the back seat. Impulse unlocked the backdoor and pulled the baby out.

"Don't worry pal I've got ya!" He yelled as they both jumped to the floor. The car smashed into the side of a building.

"HELP! MY BABY WAS-" Bart zipped over to the shouter and passed the baby over to the frightened parent. "-in that car?" She said in surprise. Bart smiled at her.

"You're welcome!" Bart yelled as he ran away from her to where the chaos was happening. Flashes of red and blue lights filled the sky.

"THAT'S RIGHT! FLEE!" A man in a colorful costume yelled. "FLEE BEFORE THE RAINBOW RAIDER!"

No Caption Provided

"Ow..." Impulse muttered as he stopped just before the Raider. "Your costume is painful just by looking at it..."

"Well, well, well! If it isn't the Flash!" The Rainbow Raider yelled as his visor flashed Blue. "I've been looking forward to our next meeting! ...but I didn't think you'd come all this way for it."

"A... flash?" Impulse muttered as he braced his fist. "The only Flash you'll be seeing is a FLASH OF PAIN!" He laughed as he charged towards the Super Criminal.

SLAM!

To be continued in Titans #5 and Arsenal #1...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Really nice stuff!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By johnny_blaze

Great stuff. I love the lineup.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: I decided to make Kaldur name himself Tempest, since he in this reality haven't been Aquaman's side-kick.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By waezi2

@justthatkid: Not yet, anyway. I wanted to use Garth, but me and Tommy decided that it would be wiser to use Kaldur, since he is better known from the YJ.

Kaldur is a young warlock from Atlantis, who was, for reasons I can not tell you at the moment, exiled from Atlantis. He decided to become a "superhero" like his king, and he was soon dubbed "Aqualad" by a journalist, much to his annoyance, since he had picked the name Tempest.

BTW, read the other chapters?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Thanks:)

And I will have a new chap ready at Monday, unless I decide to rewrite the whole thing.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By waezi2