Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

"Doctor, PLEASE!"

"Mr Stone, I can't just..."

"You HAVE to let me save him!"

"Your son is going to survive..."

"WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THAT!?" Silas Stone yelled desperately, pointing at his son. He laid in the bed, without arms or legs. And his body was severally damaged. A miracle that Victor had survived the car-crash.

"Dr. Reyes, I can save my son! I can rebuild him! STAR-Lab has the technology..."

"And it's still under development. You don't know IF it will work..."

"And it won't work, unless I do it in less than six hours! Please..."

"... Okay, I will arrange an ambulance..."

Five hours later...

"Victor? Victor, can you hear me?!"

Victor Stone slowly regained his consciousness. He remembered the bus blowing up, and then nothing. He scratched his head, but it felt... wrong.

"Wha... !" Vic couldn't recognize his own voice. It was deep and metallic. "What's going on? What is wrong with me? I feel... Funny..."

"Victor..." His father stood by the bedside. Vic got up. He hadn't talked to his father since the big argument they had a month ago. "Victor, there is a lot to explain, and..."

"What the hell is going on?!"

"Victor... You have to understand, that it was the only way to save you."

"What did you do to me, old man?!"

His father hesitated, and then he handed him a mirror. As Vic reached out, he noticed his arm.

"What the... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ARM!?"

"...It's not just the arm..."

Vic's metal-arm was shaking as he took the mirror, and saw...

"OH MY GOD!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?"

"Victor, it's going to be okay." His father tried to calm him down, without success. "It's an new type of metal that STAR-Lab has discovered. It's symbiotic with flesh, and I have created you a new body. It will take some time, but you will adjust to your new limbs as if they were..."

"I don't care about all that sh%t!" Vic crushed the mirror with his left hand. "How could you believe I wanted this!? I'm A MONSTER!!!"

"... Victor, I had to make a decision, and you would have been a cripple if I..."

"SHUT UP!!!" I HATE YOU!!!" Vic jumped out of the bed, and stormed out of the resting room. He left marks in the ground from his strong metal-legs.

One week later...

"Come on, coach, there gotta be something we can do..."

"Stone, you can't play football. It's simple as that."

"But I've worked my ass off for this team! The Titans means everything for me! My scholarship..."

"... Stone..." Vic's football coach placed a hand on his steel-shoulder. "You were the best player we had. Don't you think I haven't done all I could to let you come back?"

"I could get less powerful. I could get my body downgraded or something..."

"Stone, STOP." Vic looked his coach directly in the eyes, and saw pity in his eyes. "There's nothing I can do. Unless someone makes an Olympics for super-guys, then you will never become an athlete again."

Later the same day...

He looked like a streaker, walking around the streets with a trench-coat at the end of the spring. But it was better than being looked at as a freak, Vic supposed. But his dark thoughts were interrupted, as he herd yelling at the end of the street.

"YOU'R NEVER GONNA GET ME!!!"

Vic saw a couple of policemen desperately trying to arrest a huge guy without any success. The big guy threw the around as if they were toys. An their bullets bounced off his skin.

"I'm Mammoth! You can't hurt me! I'm invincible! I'm..." He didn't get to say more, as Vic had tackled him. Vic didn't know why, it just happened. Maybe because he was angry, and needed something to hit? The cops tried to shoot him, but they realized that he was not another ma super-freak, and actually helping them. A crowd of the people who before ran in panic gathered around, watching the two super humans fighting each other. Finally, Vic managed to king-hit the brute, and he dropped down. Vic felt good. This was the first time since the accident that he really had challenged himself physically. And the fact that the crowd cheered on him, instead of being afraid of him didn't make it any less incredible.

"That's right, folks!" A news-reporter walked backward toward Vic, as he was talking in his microphone at the cameraman. "San Fransisco has it's very own superhero now! You!" The microphone was showed up in Vic face. "Who are you?"

"Um... My name is Victor Stone..."

"Come now, don't you have a super-name?"

"Um.. You can call me... um... Robotman!"

Somewhere in Midway City...

"Dayton!" Cliff Steele turned off the TV. "Grab your suitcase and checkbook! I'm going to sue some punk in Frisco!"

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

The ending was priceless lol. @waezi2:

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@waezi2: Of course. I should do origins for some of the heroes I'm working with too.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@waezi2: Cool. Give me a callout. In fact, just make it a practice to call me out on anything you write. ;)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lol. Robotman. Good job. It is very nice seeing the origins of the Titans in this format so that it doesn't interrupt the flow of the main series.

Are you writing an Arsenal Origin?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Yes I am, and I would like to tell it to you before posting it. Getting your approval, so to say.