johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

New York City.

"So when are you going to tell me?"

Wesley Dodds let out a short laugh after he chewed the pasta that his girlfriend Dian Belmont made for him. He tried to change the subject but when it came to Dian, she wouldn't go down without a fight.

"What more do you want to know?" Wesley asked.

"What did you do throughout the course of six years Wesley?" Dian moved closer to Wesley's face.

"I trained in The Orient." Wesley responded with a sigh. "I was trained in various martial arts, I learned herbalism and even mystical arts."

"Why did you go?"

"It was like a calling almost. This strange man was almost like a guide to me. A guardian angel. He blessed me with the powers that I have today."

"Who was this man? What did he look like?" Dian asked frustratingly.

"He was tall, very tall, pale skinned, black eyes with goth-ish hair. The people in The Orient referred to him as The King of Dreams. Very powerful man."

"He seems like a weirdo." Dian joked. "Listen. We already have Vigilante running around doing as he pleases. I don't need you to be a pain in the ass also Wesley."

"Dian it's something that I have to do. I have to help people. This is why I was given this gift and please not compare me to The Vigilante of New York City. He's a monster. I don't condone killing at all. Especially if there's another way." Wesley explained. "I'll be right back."

"Don't go to far." Dian shouted.

Wesley went to the bathroom, turned the sink on and began to splash water onto his face. He turned the water off, grabbed a towel and dried his face. He dropped the towel with a shocked look on his face as he saw that the very person who gave him his gift now appeared in the mirror.

"Wesley Dodds. It is time. Grab your gas mask and meet me up on the rooftop." The strange man said in an eerie tone.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By feebadger

Intriguing start. Looking forward to more :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@johnny_blaze: Kinda short but a good start. Let's see where you go with this

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Ah cool! I was wondering which type of Sandman you were going to use. Seems like you're using a bit of both! Nice stuff.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Keep me updated, looks good.