_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By _Atomikill_

An Island in the Atlantic Ocean...

Sunlight shined down on the face of Manchester Black, who was laying unconscious as waves washed up and licked the bottoms of his worn out Converse shoes. Groggily. he opened his eyes, squinting at the light as he suddenly realized this was not the New York New York resort in Las Vegas. Eyes widening he looked around, beach surrounding him, until he finally realized that he was on an island.

"What the hell?!" He shouted, in a mix of confusion and frustration. Stumbling toward the sparse trees that grew in the center of the small isle, he tripped across a small rectangular shape- a portable DVD player. Narrowing his eyes he picked it up, flipping it open and immediately recognizing the face of Amanda Waller, who seemed to be snug in his Vegas hotel room.

"Good morning, Black," she said smoothly, a smirk crossing her face as she looked at the camera. "Welcome back to Task Force X. I know how eager you've been to get back with us." Manchester scoffed in anger. "As you might notice, I've put you and six other, newer members of the Squad on this remote island. Do not try to escape. I've made sure none of you have the means to get off this rock without my assistance. Which you shall receive, once all of you have woken up. Waller out."

Angrily, Black threw the DVD player into the ocean, bitterly looking around. A shape lie crumpled in the sand, slightly moving. "One of us, now..." Black muttered as he glided over to the small shape, using his telekinesis to float. As he neared the shape it turned out to be a small girl. Widening his eyes. Black landed near her. "Bloody hell, Waller..." He scolded his boss quietly. "It's just a gi-"

"Don't you touch ME!" The child shrieked. leaping up with a throwing knife in hand, the blade flying toward Black's head with startling accuracy. Instincts finally managed to kick in, as Black stopped the blade- less than a centimeter from his skull. "Get away from me, you perv!"

"Per- what? Look around you, you little sh!t! We're abandoned on a friggin' island!" Black shouted back at her. Panting, the little girl looked around, slightly lowering her other throwing knife. "What's your name?" He growled at her, taking the throwing knife that she threw and handing it to her delicately.

Begrudgingly. she glared at Black. "Mary. But I'm called Baby Doll." She grinned at the last part, proud of the name.

Narrowing his eyes, Black entered her mind. Marion Louise Dahl... Rare disease, thirty-four years old in the body of a child. Uses appearance to commit crimes.

"I'm Manchester Black. Called Manchester Black." He sniffed, now knowing practically all the essentials. "We're stuck on an island with five others, put here by Amanda Waller for some reason. We have to go find the others, before they kill each other... or worse."

"Hey, are you British?" Baby Doll asked, out of the blue.

"Yeah... Why d'you care?" Black raised a brow, being annoyed more by the girl.

She shrugged. "Just curious."

Rolling his eyes, Black raised himself up, floating over to the next lump, who was already starting to stand up. Baby Doll narrowed her eyes. "Is that... a clown?"

Black saw what she meant. The person's skin was white as chalk, and he had something in his hands... A hook? Oh no.

"Mary get DOWN!" He shoved her out of the way as the jagged hook went sailing past her head, chain following. "Son of a b!tch!" Black shouted, trying to tap into the madman's mind. Anger... Unbridled anger... Czarnia? Either way, Black sent one strong demand into the monstrous man's mind. STOP.

Luckily the brute seemed to pause. Gliding toward's him, the man's features were clearer now. Black tattoos covered him, with blood red eyes and biker garb, teeth grinding against each other. "Who are you?" Black asked. Without waiting for an answer he touched the man's forehead to get a clearer reading- thoughts flooding him. Czarnia, a peaceful planet... That this monster destroyed. Lobo, is his name. A killer, intergalactic bounty hunter, insanely powe-

"Get out of my head before I gut you, you p^(#)!." Lobo snarled, violently breaking free from Black's psychic grip and grabbing him by the throat. Acting on instinct Black shoved Lobo away, backing it up with psychic force to send Lobo flying into the ocean.

"Damn." Baby Doll murmured. Raising Lobo up out of the water, Black held him tight.

"We're not here to hurt you. Amanda Waller's stuck seven of us on this island. We're going to be a nice, friendly team... Or she'll kill us."

Lobo sniffed. "Fine. Let's go wake the others up."

__

As they walked, they found a still unconscious man lying down. "Someone likes leather," Lobo snorted, spitting a glob of some mystery liquid on the ground as he walked over to the guy. Baby Doll made to follow but Black held her back.

"Wait. I know him. He's dangerous... Let Lobo go ahead." Black said warily. Frowning, Baby Doll obeyed.

"Rise and shine, buddy..." Lobo said, grabbing the unconscious man's shoulder and lifting him up to look at the orange and black mask he wore. "Geez, get a load of this-"

Almost faster than the human eye can perceive, Lobo's arm was detached, a katana in the assassin's hand as he glared at the Black and Baby Doll, narrowing his eyes. "Who's next?"

"Slade. Calm down." Black said, prepared to conquer Deathstroke's mind. Snorting, the assassin drew another katana.

"Close." Grant Wilson said smoothly. Lobo's hand regenerated quickly, however, and he managed to grab Deathstroke's throat, squeezing with his impeccable strength till the katanas fell out of Grant's grip. Swiftly Black removed the katanas and Grant's belt.

"Let him go." Dropping the assassin, Lobo grumbled angrily as he rubbed his new hand. Baby Doll ran up to Grant and kicked his forearm before running back to Black's side.

"You're not Slade," Black mused. As Grant stood up he frowned at Manchester.

"Obviously. What's going on here?"

___

After explaining the scenario to Grant, and making introductions, the four went after the next member of Task Force X.

The next two they came across were fully awake. Killer Frost was sitting on a throne made of ice, eyeing them expectantly as Tattooed Man and Anarky sat beside her on chilled chairs. As the four approached Frost opened her arms. "Welcome, squad mates."

"That name is not sticking." Deathstroke growled quietly.

"You're awake. And I assume you got Waller's message?" Black questioned icily. Nodding, Anarky looked up and held up the DVD player.

"I hacked through it, and all I got was schematics for a boat that's passing by the island, 'bout an hour from now. Waller wants us to take down the boat, isolate the package inside." Anarky closed the computer.

"How're we going to get to the boat? There's no way it's going to pass by here." Grant folded his arms.

"Leave it to me." Frost grinned as she sat up, pointing her hands at the ocean and starting to freeze over the surface until a large pathway was formed.

"Alright, the quicker we get off this island the sooner we can be rid of each other." Lobo spat.

"Doesn't work that way. Waller owns us, now. So get friendly, and welcome to the Suicide Squad." Black grinned, walking across Killer Frost's bridge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Whew! Here we go, I'm back. Decided to reboot this, instead of simply continuing it... Anyways, enjoy.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Seems like a pretty nice start to what could be a very entertaining series. Nice way to introduce the characters and you seem to have come up with a very diverse team!

Can't wait for you to kill them off!

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Atomikill_
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@_atomikill_: Like your Squad, and hope that we one day can do a Titans/Suicide Squad crossover.

Also, remember that Baby Doll is a rocket scientist.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Really? Dang! Had no clue lol. Don't know much 'bout Baby Girl, but thanks... will def. use that.

And Titans/SS would be great. All the butting heads lol

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@_atomikill_ Very cool! Just got to reading this, very good stuff!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Hmm why all the bold? It's kind of distracting is all

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers