YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Enlistment: Chapter 1, Part 3

“I must say, it is an honor to be here with you.” Stealth said happily as she sat down with Obsidian while they watched the H.U.N.T headquarters take the first steps of being rebuilt.

Obsidian smiled, “Thank you, but this conversation should be opposite. You have went extreme and extraordinary lengths to find me, the technology your company has at its hands is dangerous. I’d assume this is why you were attacked.”

“I’d assume so, although my parents made many enemies creating this company, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them are targeting me now but…the Saints are on a whole different level. They are damn near invincible, you’d think being exiled would stop them, I guess we were wrong.” She uneasily replied as she saw Cameron walking toward her.

He threw her a document, “Here you go.”

Stealth opened it, briefly looking over it, “This is as helpful as I thought it’d be. Thanks.”

Behind the three, Agent Violet stepped out of a truck, rushing toward them, “Stealth, we have to go! The Saints came out of the shadows and the odds are not in our favor!”

Stealth quickly turned around to her, “Calm down, what do you mean?”

“I mean that they split up, they never split up unless they are doing something big, we have to stop before they do something!” Agent Violet exclaimed.

Obsidian walked up to Violet, “Let’s go, if we take down one we should ruin their plans. Stealth, find the Unknown Soldier and make sure he doesn’t go ballistic again.” Obsidian put his hand on Agent Violet’s shoulder and they both turned into darkness, then sinking into the ground and speeding away in shadow form.

Spokane, Washington

Tailsman stood on a beach, setting up a long pole like device that stood 50 feet in the air. The duo appeared behind him, quickly attacking before he noticed.

Obsidian threw him across the beach, when he hit the ground Agent Violet shot several powerful mental blasts at him. Tailsman hopped up, dazed but not at all near to being defeated, he roared into the air and ran at superhuman speeds to Obsidian, he used his razor sharp nails and impaled them into his shoulder, he tried his best to rip it off, but Violet stepped in before he could do so.

She tried to mentally freeze him, but his mind was too strong, all her mental power returned to her, her body functions stopped and she fell to the ground, the her brain stopped.

Obsidian didn’t notice Agent Violet’s still state as Tailsman fought valiantly against him. Obsidian had already started to bleed out and he became dizzy, it only took Tailsman slicing him in the face for him to become unconscious.

Tailsman began to start his work again, but received a call from Wake, “Are you okay? We’re waiting on you.”

He grunted in response and pressed a button on the machine, suddenly, a large force field started to form, within seconds covering the city.

No Caption Provided

H.U.N.T Headquarters

Stealth, Cameron, and the Unknown Soldier looked in awe at the force field, all of them were silent, but you could tell that they were all engulfed with despair.

Cameron was the first to speak, “Please tell me we aren’t the only heroes in this city.”

Stealth looked at him, “We are going to die. We aren’t the ones meant for this, we aren’t powerful, we’re the goddamned D Team for Christ sake!”

The Unknown Soldier shook his head, “You’re gonna’ give up and breakdown before anything has even started yet? Get some gut.” He loaded his guns, “I’m going to go find them, stay here any cry if you want.” He walked out of the building.

Columbia Center, Washington

“Is everyone cleared?” Wake asked Discharge over the com-link.

“Yeah, Brisk is getting rid of the last of them.” She replied.

“Good. Let the others to set up shop. I need you to start on the Menace.”

Discharge smirked, “Will do.”

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@youngjustice: Hmm I wonder if the dome has anything to do with Shadow Pact...

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Cool!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers