Dc Re-Created - Shadow Unit #2

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

“Guide me; guide me to the person controlling you.” Agent Violet said as she delved into the mind of the Unknown Soldier, who responded to Violet’s request by taking him to a large room, where 6 wizards and witches stood over someone who was dressed almost exactly like the Unknown Soldier, but his clothing was somewhat dated.

No Caption Provided

Violet instantly stopped reading his mind and ran toward Stealth, “We have a big issue.”

“What happened, you can’t get through to him?” Stealth asked.

Agent Violet nodded her head to the side, “No, that was easy. The people who are controlling him are the issue. It’s the Saints.”

Stealth’s eyes widened in fear, “They’re back. Dear god, what have I done to deserve this!”

“We still have a chance to destroy them again before they get to powerful. I recognized were they were when I was in his mind, it was ...“Violet was interrupted as the already roaring screams started to intensify and people began to run back into the building. "Sh*t." she muttered as the people who appeared in the Unknown Soldier’s head walked toward Agent Violet and Stealth.

Their leader, Wake stepped was the first to speak, “We’d like our soldier back, if you don’t mind of course.” He fixed the collar on his grey and black suit, then mysteriously evaporating into the air. The others quickly ran toward the duo, the Native American shaman Tailsman was the first to attack, he leaped onto Stealth, but she quickly grabbed her energy dagger from her pocket and stabbed him with it, although he barely was affected and threw her against the wall.

Violet fought off two the twin sisters, Babydoll and Brisk. Brisk used her supersonic speed to deal quick and deadly gabs to Violet while her sister used magical incantations to trap her in an invisible force field fitted around her body.

Wake, his mana wielding wife Scarlet, and the technician of the team Discharge grabbed the Unknown Soldier’s body, but before they could leave with him, Obsidian rose from the floor.

They all shook in terror at the shadow man, Discharge grabbed her machine gun from her holster and sprayed bullets at him, but they went straight through him. He launched himself toward her and engulfed her in him, when he released her eyes were completely black and she attacked Scarlet, who used her purple mana to launch Discharge at the wall, knocking her out.

Before Obsidian could get to Wake and Scarlet, Babydoll used a transmutation spell to briefly turn him into dust. Scarlet grabbed Discharge and mockingly waved at the defeated, “Better luck next time.” As Wake tried to teleport his colleagues and the Unknown Soldier out of the facility, but he cursed in confusion, “I…I can’t teleport.”

Suddenly, a man in armor fell from the ceiling, landing on Wake’s head; he grabbed the Unknown Soldier and slid him across the floor toward the trapped Agent Violet and unconscious Stealth. Without hesitation, he pressed a button on his wrist and the Saint’s disappeared.

No Caption Provided

“Thanks. Not to rush you or anything but do you know how to get me out of here?” Agent Violet quickly asked.

The man nodded his head and put his hand on the center of the force field, it disappeared within seconds, but before any more conversation could ensue, he grappled out of the building.

The Unknown Soldier sat on the ground, leaning against a desk, “Where am I?” He asked Violet, his voice showed obvious confusion.

Agent Violet pulled up a chair and sat down, “H.U.N.T.”

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bronze_Surfer
Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Really liking these. Looking forward to seeing more

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@youngjustice: Hmm Top Cow isn't pleased that you took their Cyber Force :-). Things are beginning to look good...or judging by the last picture bad. Gulp.

Can I haz Velocity?
Can I haz Velocity?

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@youngjustice: Good issue and man is that last pic epic looking

I know, I went through so many pictures and found that one, it was love at first sight.

TFR

Really liking these. Looking forward to seeing more

Thanks, you'll be getting another tomorrow :)

@youngjustice: Hmm Top Cow isn't pleased that you took their Cyber Force :-). Things are beginning to look good...or judging by the last picture bad. Gulp.

Can I haz Velocity?
Can I haz Velocity?

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice and your latter prediction was all but wrong.

TFR

@youngjustice: Wow, very nice

Much appreciated :)

TFR