Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iconrocket123

By me course, Iconrocket123

Year: 1876:

My birthday, or re-birth in other terms is today. My "mother" is excited, me not so much. I also learned something, because of the ship's timewarp malefunction, it enhanced me to what humans could be in the future. I have powers offically, yet I can never use them. The war has already begun..I have been fighting for the north for some time now.

Augustus Freeman: "Sir, the confederate's troops have arrived! Do we get ot our stations?"

Captain Gabriel: " Arm yourselves, men! This is it!"

We got swarmed. Hundreds of dead soldiers on both sides. This was it, I could tell that this was the final battle, and that I was truly free.

Year: 1940:

I am finally, trully, happy. I don't seem to dwell in my emotions much, but this feeling is justified. My beautiful wife Estelle, she is pregnant.

Estelle Freeman: "Hurry my love!! It's here!! AHHHHHH!!! *cough* Augustus, I feel..."

Year: 1942:

My wife..gone....sadly, my other devil spawn from previous relationships survived. Sure enough they are hunting me, however they only possess some of my enhanced DNA, so I should be fine. Chezius, the eldest, is in control, and the most spiteful.

Chezius: " Father! Why are you running from us? You wanted to leave, not this time! Your going to die today Freeman!!!!"

Augustus Freeman III: " My son, why are you so angry? I wasn't commited yes, but I see no reason to tear across the state to find me, let alone the country. Stop this madness, please."

Chezius: " N-no........Never!!! You won't sway me with your pathetic words! You are an ant , and I am a foot, Your going to get crushed eventually."

Year: 2014:

I have been running from my sons, they grew stronger. Luckly my new company has spanned the country, so I shall go to my nearest for an inspection, in the city of Dakota, hoping they can't find me here. As we drive deep into the city, my limo gets a flat. Of course my driver Felix plans to take care of it sadly, I can't shake the feeling of regret and depression rising within me.

Felix: " Mr.Freeman sir, lemme go see if I an find some tools to patch up that flat, be back in sec."

Augustus Freeman IV: "Go on Felix, take your time, I some work I still need to get done"

Elsewhere, or technically, up the street...

Damn! These fools don't play, they still chasing me, and I'm nearly outta gas. Me, Raquel Ervin,getting chased over nothing. All cuz I stole some chump change..how sad is that? More than sad, worse than petty. Sht! me tripping and them behind me? Not good, not good at all.

Raquel Ervin: "Back off already! I don't have no money!"

Gang Member # 1: "Why you lying! We watched you snatch it and run! Just for that, I'm gonna bust more than one lip!

I made it into the alley, yes! Crap! They still ain't give up....gotta think, gotta think...got it! I'll just climb the fire escape! This wasn't a good idea. I just failed....seriously? They just caught me....uh-oh..

Raquel Ervin: " Look, take the stupid money. You win, now just take it."

Gang Member # 2: "Shut up you little bum @$$ btch! Take your beating liek a man, or btch, either wya you gonna get it!"

Back to Augstus..or a few seconds before..technically..

Augustus Freeman IV: "Kids....wait, this is not normal...it's not them playing, it's a beating!"

I followed them slowly, not wanting to attract their unwanted attention. If they paln to do what I think they will, then that girl might end up dead or worse. Either way, I'm not letting it happen. I turned into the alleyway, and I knew what was exactly going to happen. Before it could however, the rugged children turned and looked at me.

Gang Member #1: "Hey Old Man, get the f#ck up outta here! Now, before we kill her and you."

Augustus Freeman IV: "Look, don't do this. Whatever she has done,no matter the severity of it, doesn't mean she deserves this."

Gang Member # 2: "Mind ya business "sir", I don't wanna have to hurt you. Now get the f#ck out before we make you our next victim."

I pulled out a wad of money. More than a hundred, yet less than my usual amount, nonetheless, I offered it to the group of delinquents. They refused, I tried again, and thsi refusal was met with a plea. This was met with them stepping towards me, each a wepaon in their hand. I reacted, and swiftly dealt with them. My extraordinary abilities sent them flying in the opposing direction. I think they hit the ground already unconscious. I turned to see the girl only starring at me, and I met her stare. It lasted a minute, then she finally spoke.

Raquel Ervin: " T-thank Y-you..."

Augustus Freeman IV: " Hello, I am Augustus, Augustus Freeman, owner and ceo of Freeman Bonding Inc. Nice to meet you Raquel."

This man is sooo weird but hey, he saved my life. I owe him that much right? My mom also works for him!! This is juuuuussssst great..greeeeaaaat. She works for a Black "Superman" . I don't know if I'm afraid or just shocked, or both. He knocked them all out, 4 guys, and they are out cold. I gotta get to know him more. We talked a lot more after that, with me asking his origin, him not telling me, me asking about his powers, and him only saying very limited info. A week later, he calls me and tells me to meet him at the Paris Island docks. I said finnnnnnne.

Raquel Ervin: " Hey Augustus, what did you want? My mom is expecting me to be home soon, so make this quick."

Augustus Freeman IV: " This is more important than any childish game, Raquel. No time to joke around."

I pulled out a pre-made armored suit from my homeworld, Terminus. I pulled out one for her, with a special belt atachment. She was confused, more so than I thought for such a smart girl.

Raquel Ervin: " What is this? Is this for Halloween?I'm serious, what the hell is this supposed to be?"

Augustus Freeman IV : " It is specialized and customized armor I built for us both, yours with a special belt. This is for us, or more so me, to use my gifted talents to help the city. I watched the city during my stay here, and it saddened me. All this poverty, and the crime rate in this city is despicable.So, I created these for us both, so that you can help me protect and cleanse this city of it's impurities. Are you up for it?"

Raquel Ervin: " F#CK YES!!"

To Be Continued...

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Pretty cool. And you've captured the characters personalities pretty well so far.