iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iconrocket123

By me of course, Iconrocket123

I always wondered why I landed here. Of all planets, I get sent to earth. I should go back to the beginning, when I was still on my home planet Terminus. All the way back to my father, Doenius the great. I hated his crazy conspiracies until I figured it was true. Me, Arnus, the logical son of a crzy genius, was wrong...so wrong...

Doenius: "My son, why is it you have such disbelief? I really wish to know, explain."

Arnus" I can only answer with your same explaination. " I know what reality is, and reality created me,purest logic" Am I right father?"

We talked for an hour, each minute lasting longer than I really thought. Then, something insane actually happened in all of the 200 + years on Terminus and in the United Galactic Congress in general. We were bombarded with energy blasts form every direction, the smoke blocking out the site. My father threw me into his lab, locking it and telling me to pile all his files into the life pod. I did so, and climbed in myself. The ship flew a good few feet into space, but was shot at and nearly damaged. I screamed for the first time in my enitre life.

(transmission) Doenius: " My son, this maybe the last time I shall speak with you, so I shall make it brief, quick, but assertive. I love you my sweet son, and I shall cherish you. All our debates have only proved to me you are fit to learn from what I have taught you. Good Luck, my smart son.

Arnus: "Father? Father!?!? Father!!"

I reached the planet known as earth's atmosphere, but before I could set where to land, the ship used one of it's core functions, which was time travel. I was sent back 300+ years. I was tired, beaten, and I couldn't do a thing. I let the pod take over at the moment. A female came over to the pod and touched it. The ship formed into the child, or offspring of the creature. At that moment, Arnus was dead and Augustus Freeman was born.

To Be Continued

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By johnny_blaze

@iconrocket123: Cool start so far. Will Rocket and Dakota play a role in your story?

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@johnny_blaze: Most definently, this is only a prelude to the full on book, but it is number one..