DC Re-Created: Legion of Doom #3

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Happy Harbor

"Look. I can be a reasonable man." Sportsmaster said to the man he had choked up against the wall. The metal-faced assassin grew impatient. Throughout the course of seven days, he has been on an endless search for his only daughter Artemis. "How about you just tell me where my kid is and maybe....just maybe I won't kill you. Do you have any kids?"

The man nodded slowly. "Y-yes I do."

"And I'm sure you want to get home to them right?" Sportsmaster asked. He let of go of the man's neck.

"Y-yes."

"THEN TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!!" Sportsmaster yelled as he kneed the man in his stomach.

Schhwaff!!!

A black arrow flies pass Sportsmaster and into the eye of the man that was being interrogated. Sportsmaster turned around to see a somewhat familiar face. It was Merlyn, The Dark Archer. One of the most respected and most feared assassins in the world. Sportsmaster took off his mask, threw it on the floor and frowned. "What the hell did you do Merlyn? He was my only change of finding Artemis.

"Ah Crock. So much potential, yet you waste it on these petty thugs." Merlyn sneered.

"What do you want? And where did you come from? I didn't even hear you come in.

Merlyn pulled out a silver triangular device and showed it to Sportsmaster. "This is a silent transporter made by our very own Ira Quimby. Twisted mind, outstanding tech. Which leads to the next thing. We want you to join our Legion"

"I ain't interested in whatever you’re offering."

"Hmm. But I know where your daughter is." Merlyn smirked. "As a matter of fact I'm the only one who knows. If you join us, I can help you."

"Fine." Sportsmaster hesitantly said. "But if I find out that you're lying, I'll kill you."

"Please Crock. I have been hearing those three words for a long time. Wait in line."

Oolong Island. Headquarters of the Brotherhood of Evil.

The Brain, Ira Quimby & Monsieur Mallah were silent but in deep thought as they watched news footage of the recent attack on Midway City, considered to be one of the biggest tragedies since the Hub City Riots. "So all of this was your doing?" The Brain questioned in a chilling robotic tone.

"Oh yeah. What you wanted to do to the Doom Patrol for years, I did in hours. I was shocked to find out that their greatest nemesis was a robot with a brain soaking inside."

"YOU NEED TO SHOW SOME RESPECT BOY!" Monsieur Mallah roared in a very thick french accent.

"Slow down Kong." IQ snickered.

"Enough you two!" The Brain exclaimed. "So the great Queen Bee wants me to join her Legion of Doom, yes?"

"Yep."

"What's the catch, young one?"

"No catch Brainy."

"It seems to me that your words speak true Quimby. When do we leave?"

"Now. Not a minute after." IQ said, getting his silent teleporter ready. "Is the monkey coming too?" IQ and Monsieur Mallah exchange looks.

"Wherever I go, he goes. Not up for discussion."

"Have it your way."

Slaughter Swamp. Five Hours Later. Doom Hall.

Roulette, IQ, Doctor Polaris & Merlyn were seated at the roundtable patiently waiting on Queen Bee to arrive. She had suggested that the four wait inside Doom Hall, where all of the private meetings would be organized. For a moment, there was an awkward silence. IQ decides to break the silence by clicking his tongue repeatedly. “Can you please stop?” Roulette asked, focusing her attention on the teenaged genius.

“I could, but what fun would that be?” IQ replied.

“Bee was a fool to let some kid into this thing.” Roulette sighed.

“Kid? Lady, you should know that I….”

“Quimby, I like you but you have to learn how to shut up sometimes. And when I say sometimes, I mean all the time.” Doctor Polaris interrupted.

“Coming from someone who couldn’t handle a simple archer.” IQ snapped.

“An archer who should only be defeated by my bow.” Merlyn added.

“You’ve been toying with him for years Merlyn. Give it up has-been.” Doctor Polaris said.

“Mind your tongue Emerson. Do you want to lose to another archer?” Merlyn smirked.

Queen Bee just walked inside Doom Hall with amusement on her face. The four were quiet as she walked towards the table. “Pleazzzzzzzzze, enough of thezze gamezz. I have recruited you for a reazzzon. Don’t make me regret it.”

“So what now Queen?” Roulette asked.

Now we begin.”

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Comicvine needs to be fixed! I can't add anyone to a conversation in the inbox, I can't tag anyone, i can't even upload pics.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

...I'm going to write a whole issue where Merlyn teams up with Polaris and Sportsmaster.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1