jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Green Arrow #11

Ivy City-

Harm continues to drag the child down the hallway of the abandoned hospital. Unknown to him the smoky ghost of his sister is peering down the hallway at him. But her attention quickly shifts down the hall. Her misty body floats down the hall to the room where Mary sits watching TV. Mary's gaze is fixated on the TV while Greta's "More or less, Sam," fixed on the woman who killed her.

"You're a dead woman." Greta mutters to herself as she lets her smoke creepy toward Mary.

---------------------------------------------------

Back at the Sam Endocrine Show, Oliver was sitting uncomfortably in between Amanda Waller and Sam Endocrine as they continue the conversation on Super Humans. "Now let me get see if I'm getting this correct you're saying that Super Humans are practically time bombs?" Sam asks as he leans in toward Amanda. Oliver was practically invisible at this point.

"More or less, Sam." Amanda says in her stern tone of voice. "You see how the people are running around in spandex thinking they are running around 'protecting the Country'. They're causing more damage than they are from preventing it. These people should be contained"

"Now Amanda out of curiosity what is your stance on heroes without powers like Batman or Green Arrow?" Oliver tenses as Sam asks Waller. I'm starting to regret this. Oliver starts repeating over and over in his head.

"I think that these certain individuals need to hang up their monkey suits and leave dangerous individuals to the police and government." She responds as her stone cold gaze focused on Endocrine.

"Maybe they think they can bring more justice to the country than the government or the police."

Everyone is now staring at Oliver. He is clearly regretting his little blurt out and wishes he could but he can't take it back now. "What exactly do you mean, Oliver?" Sam says curiously. Oliver's palms start sweating profusely. The veins on his hands are practically popping out and his grip on the armrests of his tighten.

"I think that these heroes believe that they can inspire hope where others can't." He says with a fluid confidence. "I mean The Flash or The Atom have a better chance at stopping an armed robbery than the police force can."

Oliver then buries face in his hands as soon as that comes out of his mouth. "I mean…I don't mean say anything bad about the police, I don't. It's just that…what I'm trying to say is…" Oliver quickly takes a quick breath and then exhales. "They are like Guardian Angels. These people can bring hope and inspire where others can't and people will always know that someone will be watching over them."

There is a silence that cuts through the air. Oliver is practically biting off all of his fingernails. He doesn't know whether he helped give Superheroes a good name or just kept digging a hole for them.

"Well, I hope these Guardian Angels know that they aren't playing some silly game of who does it better. That it is" life and death," life and death." Oliver turns his head toward Amanda. She is giving him piercing look that could cut right through him. "Every single day, Mr. Queen."

Oliver and Amanda stare at each other for what feels like hours. But their intense stare down is interrupted by the power in the building being abruptly turned off. The back-up lights quickly kick in. Gasps and whispers quickly fill the room. "Oh come on! What happened people?" Sam shouts as he rises from his seat. "The show was just getting interesting!"

"Sorry, Mr. Endocrine." One of the crew members shouts. "A fuse or something must have blown in the building we are going to check it out."

Suddenly Oliver's phone starts to vibrate in his pocket. He looks at his phone to see that it's Mia calling. He lets out a sigh of relief and answers his phone. "You're timing couldn't have been better, Mia." Oliver whispers with a friendly tone in his voice.

"I know. Thought Medusa was gonna turn you into stone with that stare of she was giving you." She says in a perky tone. "Now suit up. BC is S.O.Sing like A.S.A.P."

Oliver scratches at his head in curiosity. "Mia was that even english?" He asks confused.

"Sorry, Black Canary needs your help with something like right now." Mia says as she is wreaking havoc on the studios system.

Oliver get up and quickly walks over to Sam. "I am so sorry Mr. Endocrine but an emergency just popped up and I need to leave." Oliver takes Sam's hand and gives hime a firm handshake. "I had a wonderful time and I hope we can do this again some other time." Oliver then quickly strides towards the exit with his bodyguard, Diggle by his side.

"Hey wait a second!" Sam starts shouting across the room. "If you just wait the power will be back up and we can get back on track! Queen! D@mn you!"

Waller sits in her seat composed as the audience and Endocrine get louder. Her gaze was fixed on Oliver the entire time with a curious eyebrow raised at the abrupt leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the abandoned hospital Dinah and Lee sit in a running car. Dinah is on the phone. "Are you sure this is the place, Dinah?" Lee questions Dinah as she is changing into her Canary costume in the backseat.

"That's what my source says." She slips on her leather jacket and steps out of the car. She tightens her gloves as she starts walking over to the baron building. Lee gets out of the car and tries to keep up with Dinah.

"Sweetheart, your source's name is Speedy. Are you absolutely sure?" He says tilting his fedora up.

"I'm sure, Lee. And I want you to stay here." She says turning to her old friend. "I got someone to help me out with this and I don't want to lose you too." She rests both of her hands on his shoulders. Lee rest both of his hands on her's and gives her a serious stare.

"Listen if this @sshole who killed your mother I want to make him pay as much as you do." He says showing Dinah that he has four concealed guns on him. "And I'm pretty sure I am your backup." Lee then gives Dinah a friends wink. She smiles and looks away for a second. Her stare then returns to Lee.

"Then let catch this sorry %#@$*!&."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, this is rather bothersome."

Mary sighs lounging on the couch as the TV channel she was watching is currently producing static. She starts to twirl her long blonde hair with her finger in boredom. Greta's misty form materializes behind Mary. Her hand shifts into a sharp blade. Greta raises her hand ready to strike her killer from behind.

"GGAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Greta lets out a cry of agony as she is stated with a machete from behind. She falls to the ground and a large amount of smoke starts to sep from her side. Harm stands behind her ready to strike again. Mary stands up and walks around the couch to drape her arms around Harm as the both look at they watch Greta struggling on the ground. Both of them cannot see her face.

"Oh dear, what do we have here?" She says tilting her head to the side. "Let me guess one of those phony Superheroes trying to stop me? Cute."

Greta expression goes from pained to enraged. Her side quickly patches itself up and her body quickly floats in the air again. "I'm not a hero." She says with a rage in her voice. She turns around and lunges at Mary. "I'm your end!"

Her hands grip Mary's neck and manages to push them both out of a window sending them both falling to the ground. Harm quickly runs to the broken window to look outside. He suddenly feels a little push on his back. He turns around to see Lee with a gun pointed right for his head and Black Canary ready to attack. "We have some unfinished business to take care off." Lee stays with a smirk on his face.

Harm entire body tenses at the sight of them both. His hand with the machete moves swiftly cutting the gun out of Lee's hand. This also leaves a large cut on Lee's hand. A look of horror is now on Canary's face. Her eyes narrow as she is now running aggressively toward Harm. Harm does not seem worried about her. Harm then grabs Canary by the throat with ease and throws her to the ground. He then points his blade right at her eye. "Foolish woman." He says with an angered tone. "I will make sure you die slowly and painfully."

Just outside the building Greta and Mary are struggling to get up from the ground. Both seem to have no injuries. Mary manages to be the first one on her feet. Oliver is now in his Green Arrow uniform lands in an alleyway right across from the hospital. He notices Mary slowly moving toward Greta. Green Arrow quickly moves in a sprint toward Mary. "You stupid child." She says in distain. "I don't know how many times I have to kill you but this time I'll make sure you'll stay dead!" Mary lifts her hand with red painted nails shaped like talons at Greta.

"Stop!"

Mary quickly turns around to see Green Arrow with are arrow loaded ready to shot her.

"Hahahahahaha!" She bursts out as is he just made a hilarious comment. Arrow tilts his head at the psychotic woman standing before him.

"What's so funny?" He angrily shouts at her. His vision then starts to go a blurry crimson. He then starts to see Brickwell, Drakon, Merlyn, Deathsrtoke, Count Vertigo, a hooded bowman dressed in grey head to toe, a white haired chinese woman, and an african american man standing before him. "What the hell is this?!" Green Arrow says as his breath quickens and he starts to back away. He then feels Mary's clawed hands running across his chest from behind him. Her lips then brush his ear.

"Your death."

TO BE CONTINUED......
TO BE CONTINUED......

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@jademartian038: I liked it. Especially Green Arrow's rogues coming together, it reminds me of Jeff Lemire's Longbow Hunters arc.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blazeThank you! I'm hoping to do a super-villian team-up soon

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Very nice continuation from my own series. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Just be aware however that Malcolm Merlyn is currently being uses in the Legion of Doom series.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@jademartian038: You are doing a nice job, which is hard when you take over Tommy's series. Keep up the good job.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers