Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Ivy City

"HELLO EVERYONE! AND WELCOME TO THE SAM ENDOCRINE SHOW!"

Oliver Queen adjusted his bow tie nervously. He heard the roar of the Crowd behind the curtain and knew he was going to seem nervous. The Sam Endocrine Show was one of the biggest Talk shows in the Country. It was popular for talking about some of the biggest problems in today's World. What was tonight's topic?

Super Humans.

Oliver had practically volunteered for the Guest Appearance. He had no idea what he was going to say. Or do. However he knew one thing.

He wasn't going down without a fight.

"NOW! Please welcome our first guest! Fighting on the side of the Superheroes! Oliver Queen!"

Oliver took a deep breath before stepped out from behind the curtain. For a moment the lights blinded him, however he shrugged them off and waved to the crowd before shaking Sam Endocrine's hand.

"Hello everyone!" Oliver said into the Microphone. "It's a pleasure t-"

"AND OUR NEXT GUEST!" Sam said pushing Oliver into his chair. "The head of Belle Reve Penitentiary! Amanda Waller!"

Oliver turned to see a... Wide black woman stepping out from behind another curtain. The crowd clapped for her. However not as much as for Oliver. She didn't seem to mind. She nodded politely at Sam before pushing past and taking her seat next to Oliver. They both glanced at each other for a moment.

"Now... for those of you that DON'T know what a Super Human is... well... where have you been for the last few months?!"

Laughter echoed from the crowd as Amanda rolled her eyes. A large TV screen was wheeled onto the stage for the crowd to see.

"I'm just joking folks! If you'd kindly turn your eyes to the screen we'll show you what we know about the super humans of the world!"

Oliver sighed as he leaned back in his chair. It was going to be a long night.

Meanwhile. Star City. Mia Dearden's Apartment

Mia Dearden was silent as she sat in her chair. Little pieces of Electronic Information on the Computer before her. Her eyes caught all the relevant pieces before alerting the needed forces for it. For a moment she wondered how Oliver was doing. She hadn't seen him since he'd left for Ivy the other Week. Roy was off on his Government missions that nobody was supposed to know about. She'd tried hacking into his data banks only for them to somehow block her. Which was... surprising! The other day Dinah had left for Ivy as well. She was alone...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Just a minute!" Mia yelled as she stood up. She closed her Computer down before turning towards the door. She didn't look up until the door was fully open.

"Hello there." A man said calmly. Mia looked at the black trench coat he was wearing. He had a strange look about his face with an even stranger haircut. He looked like he hadn't showered in months. "I'm here to see Oliver Queen."

"He's not here right now." Mia said cautiously. "Can I take a message?"

The man frowned for a moment before resuming his smile.

"Yes..." He said. "Tell him Malcolm Merlyn wants to talk to him."

Back in Ivy.

"I don't like this."

Dinah Lance smiled as she looked up at her friend Lee Travis. He hadn't aged well. His hands were rocky and he seemed uncomfortable stood in the small hallway, Dinah was crouched down in front of the door with a lockpick inside the door's key hole as she attempted to unlock it.

"Exactly what about this don't you like?" Dinah asked.

"This whole... snooping around thing." Travis muttered. "Haven't the Cops got here yet?"

"Things have changed since your day Uncle Lee." Dinah said as she heard a click. "Besides. I wanted to check this place out before the Cops ruin all the Evidence."

Lee nodded as the door slowly opened. "Let's catch this guy..." He said slowly. "For your Mum."

Dinah didn't respond. She put her hand over her mouth as the door slowly swung open. Lee saw the mess a moment later. His eyes didn't flinch as he slowly stepped into the room and closed Greta Hayes' eyes. He paused for a moment as he stared at the blood and gore around him.

"Let's go catch this son of a b!ch." He said as he pulled the rim of his fedora hat down over his eyes.

"I must admit William you're doing a much better job then I anticipated."

Mary smiled as her hulking henchman slowly dragged the squirming Children into the room they currently occupied. The Children's hospital hadn't been used for decades. However it made a perfect headquarters for someone like them.

"I aim to please..." Harm said slowly. He raised the small child by the hood before tossing him forward. "Do you want me to-"

"Shush!" Mary snapped catching Harm by surprise. "You're interrupting my TV." Harm glanced at the nearby TV screen to see the Sam Endocrine Show.

"What do you want me to do with him?" Harm asked with a frown. The child didn't even move. He was too terrified. Mary glanced at him with disinterest.

"Toss him with the others." She said. "I'll deal with him tomorrow."

Harm nodded as he grabbed the child by the jacket and slowly walked into the hallways. For a moment he thought he noticed movement by one of the windows. However he shrugged it off.

"Oh William..." Greta Hayes muttered to herself quietly as she watched her brother descend down the dark stairs. "What's happened to you?"

No Caption Provided

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wow... Dark!

Good job, BTW. Are the TV-debate going to be in next chap?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1