TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman
No Caption Provided

Star City, 5 Months after the first public sighting of the Green Arrow...

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and WILL be used against you."

Oliver Queen smiled as he watched the police car below drive away. Slowly he stood up and pulled his hood over his head.

"Caught another one ay boss?" A voice in Ollie's ear said. "Which one was that?"

"One of the Arsenals." Ollie replied. " I caught him robbing a jewellery store. Had to shoot an arrow through his hand when he pulled a gun on me."

"Well we've got another one for you. A Wayne Enterprises Warehouse two blocks away. Think you can handle that?"

Ollie fired a grapple arrow onto a nearby building and zoomed away.

"WHAT?!"

No Caption Provided

Roy Harper backed away nervously as Daniel Brickwell smashed his hands through the table.

"One of our shipments got taken down a couple of hours ago." Roy said. "Jerry got arrested a couple of minutes ago as well. He had an arrow through his hand."

Brick raised an eye. "That Arrow guy?"

"This is the third shipment this week!"

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KILL THAT BA$TARD ALREADY?!"

Roy nodded. A couple of his men wheeled a TV into the room showing a birds eye view of the Wayne Warehouse.

"I've got a dozen of our guys down there now." Roy explained. "Soon as Arrow guy shows up they're gonna blow him away."

Brick didn't show anything as he stared at the screen. After a couple of minutes of watching the gang push weapon crates into the van something happened. One of the guys inside the truck vanished from view.

"What the hell?" Roy muttered. A couple of seconds later another of the gang was taken out as a figure sprinted across the floor and fired some kind of boxing glove into the guy's face knocking him out cold.

"THAT'S HIM!" Brick yelled angrily. "HE'S THERE!"

Roy frowned as he pulled his cell phone out and sent a message to one of the gang. A few seconds later one of the people on the screen pulled their phone out and stared at it for a second.

"Doesn't that thing get sound?"

"We're criminals." Roy replied. "Not a criminal empire."

Roy and Brick watched as the gang started to panic and look around nervously aiming their weapons. One walked by a crate only to be pulled behind it and taken out. Two seconds later the Green Arrow stood up and fired an arrow into one of the goon's backs knocking him to the floor as it pierced his shoulder. Gun fire was shown on screen as the Arrow dived for cover as he fired another shot striking another gunman.

"3 boys left." Roy muttered. The 3 men focused fire on the crate as they slowly advanced towards it. "They've got him now..." One of the men looked over to see if there was a body. There wasn't.

"Where the hell did he go?!"

Roy noticed a flicker of a shadow in the rafters. Sure enough two arrows struck two of the men in the arms pinning them against the wall or floor. Green Arrow jumped down as the last man started to panic.

"What's he doing?!" Brick yelled angrily. His seat was starting to buckle beneath his weight. Green Arrow still hadn't taken down the last guy.

"What is he doing?" Roy wondered.

"FREEZE!" The last guy yelled as he aimed at Green Arrow's chest. Green Arrow smiled.

"You're a cop?" He asked. "A normal guy would've shot me by now."

The cop frowned as he kept his weapon aimed at Green Arrow's chest.

"Look. They've got a camera watching us. Knock me out or my cover is blown."

"Sure. Sorry about this." Green Arrow muttered as he fired a boxing glove arrow into the cop's face knocking him to the floor and possibly knocking a few teeth out.

"Jeez. Did you have to be that harsh?"

"I'm sorry Canary I had to make it look convincing." Green Arrow muttered as he glanced around at the ending to the fight.

"Whatever. You've got a meeting with the head of Stagg Industries in five minutes. Get here now."

"Excellent!" Green Arrow chuckled as he fired a zip line arrow into the air. "I'll be there in 15."

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Roy yelled angrily as he watched Green Arrow zoom into the air.

"That... Mr Harper. Was incompetence." A voice said from the shadows. Roy turned in surprise to see a man in a business suit standing next to Brick. "Possibly the greatest amount of incompetence since David killed Goliath."

No Caption Provided

"Move away from me or I'll break your arm." Brick growled. The man chuckled.

"Yes! I do believe you would. Tell me how much money have you lost in the five months since this vigilante disappeared?"

Roy shifted uncomfortably. However Brick just smiled. "Are you asking what I think you're asking?"

The man adjusted his tie and glasses. "My name is Constantine Drakon. I am one of the world's greatest assassins. If you pay me a mere $5 Million American Dollars I will KILL Green Arrow." Constantine smiled. "Or your money back."

To be continued...

Doomstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Liked it. Interesting, leads into a story right away. Can't wait for the next one.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomstroke: Thanks! Y'know if this takes off we really should have a Green Lantern/Arrow team up. It's kinda inevitable.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@tommythehitman: Pretty nice man only thing is I think you meant "- in the five months since the vigilante (appeared)."? Unless I'm just lame and read it wrong...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Good stuff, can't wait to see what happens next.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Interesting story, straight into the action, I'm curious how you'll go about Ollie's home life. Just curious, is Green Arrow well-known yet?

Also, your dialogue is good. Try being more descriptive in your writing, though don't go overboard on action scenes or it'll ruin the flow (the balance can be hard).

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: He's well known in Star City. Not as publicly known as say... The Flash or something. At the moment he's nothing more then just a vigilante with goals... but that's gonna change... soon.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@tommythehitman: Interesting...looking forward to where your Green Arrow is going.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: Hm, I wonder what will happen. Looking forward to the next chapter.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Next issue the end of Green Arrow as Drakon kills Oliver, oh it was good while it lasted :) I like that Roy & Brick are in cahoots

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I like how many comments this has had in the last 2 hours! :)

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Nice one!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@tommythehitman: Should I be hearing the show arrow green arrows voice or JLU green arrows voice

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@tommythehitman: I'm really digging Roy Harper's origin in the Arsenal gang; the trick arrows and the Black Canary cameo were just icing on the cake. Great work!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TommytheHitman
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great start, but it doesn't seem like you changed Ollie all that much. Still good.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@tommythehitman

Interesting, but I have to agree, he seems kinda basic GA. Not overly reimagined. Maybe in the next two chapters? Good reading nonetheless.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Good stuff.