Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

THE CRIME SYNDICATE INTERNATIONAL

Wayne Manor

"He's making a run for it sir." Pennyworth said calmly as he stared into the security camera monitor. "Do you wish me to deploy the security drones?"

"No." Owlman said over a headset. "We'll deal with him." Pennyworth nodded as he sat back down his chair. He stared at the screen as the figure of Grant Wilson climbed desperately over a small picket fence separating the Manor's driveway from the Manor's... other places of opportunity.

"Oh Satan..." Grant gasped as he scrambled across the dirt. He could feel panic beginning to build inside of him as he heard the familiar hum of a rocket engine from somewhere nearby. His brain whirred at a billion miles an hour as he heard the hum of a blast of energy behind him. He instinctively rolled forward as the grass where he'd been standing exploded. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed at the figure hovering above him with a look of displeasure.

No Caption Provided

"Coward." Rocket Red growled as he stared down at Grant. "Flee for your life before I take it."

Grant turned to run as the Russian's wrist blasters lit up bright with energy. However he knew he didn't stand a chance. He braced himself for the 'sensation' of his stomach exploding only to be surprised when the attack never came. He turned around to see a figure standing below Rocket Red holding a sword. Probably Manslayer...

"We're supposed to attack him together!" Manslayer yelled up at the god like figure.

"How dare you attack me Shlyukha!" Rocket Red growled down at her. Manslayer laughed up at him as she turned towards Grant.

"If I wanted to attack you, you'd be dead." She said as she dashed quickly down the garden directly towards her quarry. Her sword in one hand as she aimed it towards Grant's chest. Grant turned quickly just as she lunged towards him and grabbed her sword tearing it from her grasp.

FWANG!

Manslayer stared in surprise as her sword fell to the ground. She looked up at Grant in rage.

"HOW DARE Y-" She started to scream before Grant's fist smashed into her face and knocked her to the ground. Manslayer screamed in rage as Rocket Red flew over her.

"Pathetic." He said as his weapons locked onto Grant. Wilson looked around desperately and chose his weapon.

KKKKZZZZKKK!!!!

Rocket Red collapsed to the ground as Manslayer's sword penetrated through his armor. Grant stared in surprise at the two Crime Syndicate members lying before him. Rocket Red was groaning as his armor short circuited and Manslayer had a gigantic bruise on the side of her face.

"Wow..." Grant muttered. He smiled despite his wounded features. "Wow! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID SONS A B!CHES!" He screamed at them. "DON'T MESS WITH DEATHST-"

KRACK!

Grant gasped as a boot smashed into his face knocking him to the ground. He felt blood well up in his mouth as he tried to stand up.

"YOU STUPID F$CKING BA$TARD!" He screamed (at himself mostly). He looked up at the figure staring down at him and wanted to tear the man's throat out. "I'LL F$CKING KILL YOU!!" He croaked out as he reached up for the man's throat. He stopped as gloved fingers grabbed his neck's nerve, causing him to collapse to the ground.

"Grant..." Owlman said as he stared down at the shaking figure. "I'm... impressed." He admitted. He glanced at his two teammates. "With YOU anyway." Grant was stronger then most... slowly he got up from the ground and stared with hatred into Owlman's cowl.

"So what are you going to do?" Grant asked. "Kill me?" A smile appeared on Owlman's face.

"Kill you?" He paused for a moment. He shook his head. "No... no." He offered his hand to help Grant up. "I'll NEVER kill you Grant. I... want you to be my partner."

"Partner?!" Grant laughed." We all know how that turned out LAST time for you WAYNE!" He screamed at him.

"It went... very well." Owlman said as he slowly pulled his cowl off. "And... I'm not Thomas Wayne." The man said. "I killed Thomas Wayne in his sleep, 7 years ago." Grant's eyes widened in surprise. "I'm DICK GRAYSON." Owlman said as he started to laugh.

No Caption Provided

CADMUS Headquarters

"I... I don't like this Jason. It's weird."

"SHUT UP RONNIE!" Jason Rusch screamed out loud causing everyone nearby him to stare at him in surprise. "I CAN'T THINK WITH YOU TALKING IN MY HEAD!" He yelled.

"JASON!" The voice of Professor Stein echoed throughout the hallway in anger. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jason turned in anger towards the Professor.

"WHAT?!" Jason bellowed as the Professor walked towards him.

"Tell him! TELL HIM ABOUT THE VOICES!"

"What's wrong with you lad?!" Stein asked as a group of security guards appeared around the corner. Jason halted for a moment.

"Nothing..." He sighed as he pushed past. Professor Stein watched him walk to his room.

"There's something wrong with that boy." A voice muttered. Stein turned to see King Orm of Atlantis standing behind him. He was carrying his trident, however in his time with CADMUS he'd adopted a slightly more... casual demeanor. "Do you think he knows? About the Raymond lad?"

"Raymond himself didn't know..." Stein murmured. He repeated Orm's words. "There's something wrong with that boy..."

Jason's Room

"DO IT! SAY THE WORDS! SET ME FREE FROM YOUR SATAN DAMN MIND!"

"I CAN'T!!!!" Jason screamed as he collapsed on the floor. He began to cry. "Ronnie?! Where are you?!" He begged.

"I... I... I don't think I'm ali-"

BOOM!!

Jason ducked in cover as his room's wall exploded in debris. He glanced over the side and watched as a golden being stepped inside.

"Wow... you're SO annoying I can't believe it took me SO long to find you!"

"Who... who are you?" Jason asked.

The golden being smiled. "I'm Captain Atom. Now I'm gonna save your life!"

No Caption Provided

To be continued...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@waezi2: He's Dick Grayson. It's probably like the Sith. As in their is a Master and an Apprentice and then eventually the Apprentice will kill the Master and then take over.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers