TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

The Rules of the Syndicate

Formed in the Aftermath of 2003, the Crime Syndicate is wildly recognized as the supreme overlords of the Planet and are some of the Most Feared individuals on the face of the Universe. While originally destroying everything in their Path the Syndicate had to take a moment to breathe upon realizing the futility of Ruling a World when nothing existed to Rule. These are their Laws. Those who disobey the rules will be put to death or Worse.

1. Destruction of more then a Dozen City Blocks is unforgivable due to the large amount of trouble and rebellion it causes. However there have been exceptions to this rule. Such as Ultraman and Power Ring.

2. Challenge the Authority. The Hierarchy of the Syndicate is Ultraman and Owlman. Both control large portions of America. Ultraman through his sheer power and Owlman through his business and setting fear in the hearts of Civilians. Challenge them and it is most likely you will not survive.

3. Kill other Members.

4. Steal the Reward from the mission (unless you can get away with it).

5. Speak for the Syndicate without Permission.

Russia, Moscow

"I warned you." Nathaniel Adam chuckled as he cast the tin metal body of a Rocket Red Soldier aside. The area around him was littered with their deceased metal corpses. "I wonder why I didn't kill all of you sooner!" He yelled with a smile. "I've always wanted my own country!" He frowned as he heard a rustling nearby and turned to see Dmitri Pushkin backing away from him. His armor that had covered him was now torn to pieces and he had a large bruise on his head. The former Ruler of Russia showed great fear in his eyes.

"Please... please don't kill me..." Dmitri gargled in his native tongue. Adam hovered towards him. "I'm... the leader of the Rocket Reds... the ruler of Europe. My power is second to none! I can-"

"Do you actually think I care?" Nathaniel asked with a sigh."I only came to your two bit country due to your STUPID PLANET MOVING!" Adam sighed as he took a deep breath. "I WAS GOING TO LEAVE! But... since you've royally pi$$ed me off I think a little... 'saving' is in order." He flashed a heroic smile as he flew into the air.

"Please... no..." Dmitri started to say before he lapsed into unconsciousness. Adam looked down on the city of Moscow before flying towards the City Center.

15 Minutes Later...

"Hmm..."

Ultraman frowned as he sniffed the air. Smoke flowing from the destroyed buildings below echoed towards him and he remembered it had been... awhile since he'd seen so MUCH destruction.

"Maybe we should recruit this guy to the Syndicate?" Power Ring asked as he floated next to him. He had a slight smile on his face once the rest of the world learned of this... 'predicament' his power ring would have a larger charge.

"You know the rules Rayner. We have to enforce them sometime." Ultraman replied as he floated down to a hilltop overlooking the destruction. His feet hovered a few inches above the ground. He was too above the mortals to share their ground.

"You let ME join the Syndicate after I destroyed Coast..." Power Ring pointed out. "And you destroyed Seattle when you first arrived."

"That was BEFORE the Syndicate... and even in your case it was because we couldn't get that f$cking ring off you."

Power Ring smiled. "So who do you think did it?" He asked. A look of fear crossed his face. "You don't think it could be Mongul again do you?"

"Didn't you decapitate him?"

"Can't be too sure." Power Ring muttered.

"Ultraman! Ultraman we have a problem!" The voice of Lex Luthor yelled in Ultraman's ear. Ultraman sighed as he hovered into the air. Power Ring behind him.

"Yes. I know Luthor." He snapped. "We're already here."

"It's not Moscow! It's-"

"You seem to have destroyed a city or two in your time." A calm voice said.

"Who is this?!" Zod growled angrily. "Who spoke?!"

Silence followed.

"LUTHOR! TRACE THAT SIGNAL NOW!" Ultraman yelled as he flew through the air. The sound barrier crackled around him as he shot across the Ocean.

"I can't! The User cut out before I-"

"Hey! Wait for m-" Power Ring started to yell as Ultraman disappeared from his sight.

KRACK!

Ultraman snarled as he smashed through the Watch Room's Wall sending Concrete flying. Luthor turned towards him in terror.

"Who... who was that Ultraman?" Luthor asked just as Zod grabbed him by the neck.

"Whoever it was... NOW HAS ACCESS TO OUR COMMUNICATION RELAYS!" Zod screamed as he placed Luthor back into his Control Chair. "FIND HIM BEFORE I MAKE SURE HEAVEN FINDS YOU!"

Luthor whimpered as he backed into his chair.

"But... but sir... the Prisoner... Grant Wilson is... gone."

Ultraman's eye twitched in anger. "INCOMPETENT FOOL!" He screamed as he walked towards the Elevator door.

"Ultraman. We need you down on Level 3." The voice of Maxwell Lord echoed in Ultraman's mind. "...Now."

"CAN YOU DO NOTHING YOURSELF?!" Ultraman screamed as he tore the Elevator apart. He flew down the hallway towards the Prison Cells.

"Took your time getting here." Johnny Quick muttered as he waited outside the cell. "Took like... 3 seconds!"

"Not now Johnny!" Ultraman said as he stomped past. In the cell was Maxwell Lord and the unconscious Ocean Master.

"Do you know who caused the Escape?" Maxwell Lord asked with a slight smile before frowning. "Where's Rayner?"

"Probably back in Moscow. Why?" Ultraman asked.

"I sent him to tell you about the escape..." Max sighed. "The idiot must have forgotten. Anyway... I know who caused Grant Wilson's Escape."

"Owlman?"

"Crimson Arrow!" Max chuckled. "Most likely... his ID Card was left at the scene. He must have taken Manslayer with him. We've lost Two Members. At this rate I'm expecting you to kill Rayner any day now... and to be honest Business has been slow recently. Perhaps I should-"

"What do you want Lord?!" Ultraman interrupted. Max's eyes lit up with annoyance.

"Tell me... Ultraman." Max said slowly as his eyes flashed red with Martian energy. His nose dripped with blood. "Have you met my friend Orin?" Ultraman watched as Ocean Master stood up and saluted the both of them. It took a moment before Zod realized what was happening.

"Lord..." He said with a smile. "Tell me more." He chuckled.

Star City, 5 Minutes Later...

"Sh!t, sh!t, sh!t, sh!t, sh!t..." Oliver Queen muttered as his hands ran through his drawers. He pulled out a wallet and a picture of his girls. He tossed them both into his duffel bag before looking out the window. "F$cking Owlman..." He muttered as he ran towards his Apartment door. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE TOOK MY DEVILDAMN CARD?!" He yelled to nobody in particular.

BOOM!

"SH!T!!" Queen screamed as the wall next to him exploded in fire. He noticed that his bag and quiver had caught alight and chucked them both to the floor before him. He pulled his bow and spare arrow out and looked around nervously. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" He screamed as he stared out into the city below.

FWOMP!

No Caption Provided

Oliver groaned in pain as he was sent tumbling into the wall. He heard his shoulder crack and tasted blood in his mouth. Slowly he looked up to see Ultraman staring down at him.

"Please... please don't..." Oliver groaned as he clawed desperately for his arrow. It was too far for him to reach and before he could grab it Ultraman gripped him by the neck and raised him into the air.

"Hello... Oliver." Ultraman said with a smile. "Let's talk."

To be Continued...

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Great job

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No matter what reality he is in, in the end, it sucks to be Oliver Queen.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tommythehitman: Oh, did I ever say earlier that it's a pretty good idea to make Zod Ultraman? It is.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: That's because I'm writing him!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: Seems like stuff is about to go down *puts on sunglasses* downtown!!

I notice you use "...as he..." or versions of that a lot. Maybe you can phrase some sentences differently to create some change so the sentences won't be read the same.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman
Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

This is a really great read. One of the most entertaining in DCRC. Thanks for the addition to the group!