Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Ultracity.

"The city is bleeding."

"The world is bleeding Lady Diana."

Diana frowned as she stared at the city below. Her two soldiers flanked to her right as they hovered in the air. The smell of pollution filled their noses.

"When is he coming?" Diana asked as she turned to Artemis on her right. "When can we attack?" Artemis was quiet as she thought about Diana's question.

"Soon." Artemis said with a shrug. "Mother is preparing our warriors for it now."

"I wait with baited breath..." She muttered as her golden lasso gleamed in the sunlight.

The Owl Cave

"More Coffee Master Wayne?"

Owlman scowled as he felt a pain appear in his cheek. Ultraman's flick had damaged the right side of his face forcing Thomas to ask for medical attention from his servant. Slowly Thomas turned around.

"Not now Pennyworth." Owlman snapped. He turned back to his computer. "I don't have time for your games! I don't let you prepare meals for me anymore! Not after the last time!"

Pennyworth gave a soft chuckle sending a shiver down Thomas' spine.

"Yes... you really should have prepared your last ward better... what was his name? Jason wasn't it?"

Owlman gritted his teeth. "Get out before I make you." He growled.

"Please. If you were going to kill me you would've done it long ago." Pennyworth's grin widened even further. "Or are you going to give me a bath in the chemicals again?" Owlman gave no response as he typed it away on his computer. "What genius plan are you creating now?" He asked with a frown.

"Contingency plans." Owlman muttered. "...for Ultraman and the rest of the Syndicate."

"And what exactly IS a Rocket Red?" Pennyworth asked as he looked over Owlman's shoulder. Owlman knocked him backwards as he turned the screen off.

"None. Of. Your. Business." He growled.

The Watch Room

"SCREAM! BEG FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Grant Wilson groaned in pain as his hands tightened around the chair's arm rests. He glared up at Maxwell Lord as he tried not to open his mouth. He didn't know what he would say.

"How is he still conscious?" Manslayer asked as she walked into the room. "Haven't you broken past his defenses yet?"

"Normally I wouldn't have to." Lord said with a sigh. "Earlier I tried to give him a mental suggestion to tell me everything he knows..."

"And?" Manslayer asked with disinterest.

"He bit his own tongue off so he wouldn't talk..." Lord muttered with a groan. "I had Crimson Arrow nail it to my wall... but it's still a problem breaking through his brain capacity. He's resisting me. He's-" Max's eyes widened. "Oh... I'VE GOT IT!" He screamed with a childish delight. "I KNOW WHERE CADMUS IS!!!!"

Manslayer smiled. "Then let's take them down..."

CADMUS Headquarters.

"Who is he?" Amanda Waller asked as she stared through the security checkpoint walls. She glanced to her right at John Constantine.

"He's called Orm." John said calmly as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket. "File says he's the King of Atlantis. Team found him walking around Gotham earlier trying to get his soldiers to safety."

"Then what's he doing here?" Waller frowned.

"The Syndicate have his brother and killed dozens of his men. He wants them dead. So we brought him here." A voice said. Amanda turned and smiled as her Commander walked in.

"Commander Palmer." Amanda nodded. "Are we ready?"

"We are. Stein has the kids ready now." Ray smiled. "John. Good to see you again."

John nodded. "Not seen you since 2009 Ray. Sorry about Ivy Town."

Ray was quiet. "Hey... can't win 'em all." He straightened up and clapped his hands. "Now let's do this thing!" He said as they turned towards the door.

"Are you ready Ronnie?" Professor Stein asked as he stared inside the Matrix Cell. Ronnie nodded slowly as he closed his eyes for a second. He turned towards his fellow test subject Jason. "Good." Stein muttered. "They're on their way now." The door whirred open as Ray Palmer, Amanda Waller and John Constantine all stepped into the lab. "Gentlemen.. and Lady." Stein said politely. He stared at John as he took a puff from his cigarette. "Please don't smoke in here." Stein asked with a frown. John's eyes darted at him for a second.

"ffO zzuB"

Stein sighed as he turned away. He opened his mouth as he prepared to make a speech only to be interrupted.

"No need for that Doctor." Ray said calmly. "Will it work like before?" He asked.

"Better then before." Stein corrected. "With two people controlling it, the Matrix will be more stable. It'll give us a FIGHTING CHANCE against the Syndicate!"

"Then by all means Doctor..." Amanda said with a smile. "Get to work."

Stein nodded as he turned towards the machine and nodded towards the lab technicians in the room above.

"Let's begin!" He said. The Technicians nodded as they went to work on the control panels. Stein smiled as the Matrix Cell started to hum with energy. He glanced at the others. John Constantine's cigarette fell out of his mouth as the room filled with bright orange energy as the two silhouettes shown in the light merged into one.

KRASH!

Stein jumped to the floor as the glass surrounding the Matrix Cell exploded sending the light into the room.

"SHUT IT DOWN!" Stein screamed up at the Technicians.

"That won't be necessary Doctor." A voice said calmly. "The experiment's done." Stein turned slowly in amazement as a figure stepped out of the Cell.

"Mother of Christ..." Stein muttered in awe.

No Caption Provided

Mars.

Nathaniel Adam chuckled to himself as he crouched on the barren lifeless surface. For a second he thought it was still alive. Then remembered how he'd destroyed it. Slowly he stood up and stared into space.

"It's time..." He muttered as he hovered into the air and flew away towards the Blue Planet before him.

No Caption Provided

To be Continued. WHO IS CAPTAIN ATOM?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Go Firestorm! Nice chapter, as always.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: Thanks! As the write of Firestorm I trust you're happy he's here?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Captain Atom? Firestorm? No idea who they are but Rocket Red yey!!!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TommytheHitman
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman

@impurestcheese: My point is... I don't know.

Also you know who Rocket Red is but don't know who Firestorm and Captain Atom are?!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: PLEASE! Rocket Red is like... A very low B-Lister! Nowhere near Z-List!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Ah bebaulah. You must remember that there has been more then one Rocket Red.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ImpurestCheese
Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ew, Joker Alfred.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Meh it was implied. Also you missed issue 4.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By waezi2
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Nice one. I loved the Alfred/Thomas conversation.