Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

WEAKLINGS! #1

Weaklings! #2

Weaklings #3

Gotham City

"This world is disgusting..."

Orm frowned as he stared at the rubble around him. The ravaged buildings and cars littered the streets with dozens of dead bodies both human and Atlantean lying deserted. Orm glanced around as he stepped on top of a tipped over pickup truck. He could hear the battle. However he couldn't see it. "Where are you brother?" He muttered as he jumped to the ground below.

KROOM!!!!

Orm turned to see a large skyscraper coming down several blocks away. He pulled his trident from its holster and leaped into the air towards the destruction.

"You... you took my.. ha... hand..." Orin gasped in pain as he stared at where his hand had once been. Ultraman frowned as his eyes flashed bright blue.

"Correct." Ultraman said as he chucked Orin's icy hand over his shoulder. "And now I'm going to take your life." His fingers smashed through Orin's scale armor as he raised him into the air. "I wonder... does your blood freeze?"

"Enough." Owlman said from nearby. He hovered towards them on his aerodiscs. "You don't kill him. We can't afford it."

"And why not?" Ultraman asked with a look of annoyance. His fingers tightened around Orin's neck. "You can't tell me what to do."

"I CAN. And I WILL Zod." Owlman scowled as he dropped to the ground. "Your stupidity just destroyed our main revenue for business. Meaning we've lost a large portion of our income."

"You're threatening me?" Ultraman asked with a flicker of surprise. He threw Orin aside turning his full attention towards his teammate. "YOU'RE THREATENING ME?!" The two men glared at each other with hatred.

"An Atlantean General could be worth a large ransom." Owlman reminded. "Possibly enough to make up for the damages you've caused."

pwack!

Owlman groaned in pain as Ultraman's hand tapped his cheek sending him tumbling to the floor. Owlman slowly looked up to see Ultraman glaring down at him as he hovered in the air.

"You're only alive because you're useful." Ultraman said calmly. "However if you EVER speak to me like that again. I will tear your head off and impale it on your f$cking Owlcave as a message to everyone!" Owlman tried to get up however Ultraman grabbed him by the cape and yanked him into the air. "Do I make myself clear?" He asked as Owlman struggled against him.

"...yes." Owlman muttered as Ultraman dropped him to the floor.

"Good." Ultraman said as he turned towards where he'd thrown Orin. "Now let's get the heaven out of here..."

On top of a nearby building Orm frowned as he stared at the two strangely dressed figures below. He watched as they picked his brother up and suddenly teleported away in a flash of light.

"Brother..." He said sadly. "What have you done?"

The Watch Room

"What are you doing Maxwell?" Manslayer asked as she stepped into the interrogation room. She frowned as she watched the deformed freak standing over the unconscious body of Grant Wilson who was currently strapped to the table. Max was in full Martian form, meaning he wasn't interested in present activities.

"I'm breaking through his mind defenses," Maxwell Lord said as he stared into Grant's mind. "I'm destroying every irrelevant part of him that I don't require until I get what I need..." Manslayer glared at him with disinterest. "Shouldn't be long till I find Waller." He muttered.

"When he tells you where she is,. inform me straight away, I'll get a team together and take her down." Max responded with silence.

Belle Reve Penitentiary

"Move out. Grab supplies and then port back."

Amanda Waller looked around at the rubble around her as her two bodyguards stepped over the debris. She sighed as she sat down on a slab of concrete and looked at her watch.

"Won't be long now..." She muttered.

"Waller. How's your mission going?" A voice from Waller's ear com link asked.

"We've only just started sir. ETA about... 7 or 8 minutes."

"Well you need to hurry that up. What if Ultraman or some of the other Syndicate members find you?"

Waller sighed. "Then you'll have to go get Ronnie and Jason ready without me."

FWASH!

Amanda jumped in surprise as a bright yellow light filled the air. Both her bodyguards ran towards her. Shotguns in hand as they ran towards the figures stepping out of the darkness.

"Get behind us ma'am!" One of them yelled as he pushed Amanda back.

"Snug nrut ot sekans."

The bodyguards yelled as their shotguns morphed into small snakes. They were dropped to the floor before slithering away across the ground. Amanda frowned as the three figures stepped towards them.

"Amanda?! What's going on?"

"Quiet Palmer." Amanda said as she stood up. She smiled as John Constantine, Grey Adam and the Phantom Warrior walked into the light. "John. It's been awhile."

"Nice to see you again Waller." John muttered as he took a smoke of a cigarette. He tossed it to the ground as Grey Adam stepped forward.

"Enough talk." He said with a stubborn frown. "Let's talk about how we're going to kill the Syndicate."

To be continued.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Huh. Zod is Ultraman? Isn't he the guy who snaps necks or something. May have been too hasty at writing this off. It's just got intresting

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@impurestcheese: Well the first issue was just set up. Zod's origin was shown in issue 3... and I think you got it the wrong way round with Zod snapping necks.

No Caption Provided

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

@tommythehitman: John walked up to the bodyguards like:

I can't wait until the next chapter.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: ...I'm actually imagining Constantine pulling that face now...

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

@youngjustice: ...I'm actually imagining Constantine pulling that face now...

He could pull it off, do you see that face?

No Caption Provided

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImpurestCheese
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Guardiandevil83
Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Great addition to DCRC. It's a really cool story.