Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

WEAKLINGS! #1

Weaklings! #2

The Origin of Ultraman.

Krypton, Years Ago...

"The sun is aging Jor-El."

Jor-El frowned as he glanced up from his desk. His friend and ally was staring down at him.

"Zod. I was not aware you'd returned from your patrol."

No Caption Provided

Dru-Zod sat down in his chair, his advanced battle armor was heavy even by Kryptonian standards. However he'd grown used to it by now.

"I along with the rest of the Kryptonian military have been called back to base in attendance of my coronation as the fleet's General." Zod growled. "Your studies have shown that as the sun ages our powers will eventually decrease. The sun is in its middle stages of life. In the future it will be far weaker. We NEED to find an alternate form of power! For the good of the Kryptonian Empire!"

Jor-El sighed as he stood up. He was frail compared to other Krptonians. However he was still capable of making women swoon by the mere sight of his body.

"The Empire doesn't matter to me anymore Zod. We deserve to be punished for what we've done across the galaxy."

"What are you saying?" Zod asked. His hand was clenched in a fist. "I will not allow you to insult your race!"

Jor-El walked over towards the window and looked out at the yellow rays of light streaking down from the sky. Krypton was unique across the galaxy. Without the need for transportation there was no pollution across the planet. The ability to fly was only taught to a select few. However the ability to move at extreme speeds was natural to all and allowed people to travel the planet in seconds.

"I'm not insulting them. I'm merely suggesting an idea. A theory if you will."

Zod frowned as his eyebrows raised in question. "What are you suggesting?"

"Destroy the sun. Or at least age it. A device like... like one of those Drones you killed recently could do it! Support me Zod! Help me save the galaxy!"

"THIS IS TREASON!" Zod screamed as he flipped the chair over sending it crashing into the wall. "HOW DARE YOU THREATEN OUR WAY OF LIFE!" He zoomed over to Jor-El at super speed and grabbed him by the neck before raising him into the air. "Why are you telling me this?" He growled as he pulled Jor-El close towards him.

"Because..." Jor-El coughed. "...because I planted the drone five hours ago..."

Zod's eyes widened in surprise as he dropped his friend to the floor. With no hesitation he flew into the air and smashed through the wall as he zoomed into the sky. Jor-El coughed as he rubbed his throat.

Krypton's Orbit.

"BOMBARDMENT OF SOLAR RADIATION IN PROCESS! SUN AGING SHOULD CONCLUDE IN 2 DAYS!" The Drone whirred as rays of energy fired from its hands into the bright yellow sun.

No Caption Provided

"HALT MACHINE!" Zod yelled as he flew towards the Drone. A helmet attached to his armor allowed him to breathe and speak in space as he would in a planet's atmosphere. "I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DESTROY MY HOME!" The Drone ignored him as it turned back towards the goal. Zod gritted his teeth in anger as he flew towards the Drone.

THWACK!

Zod was sent flying backwards as Jor-El's fist smashed into his helmet.

"Traitor!" Zod yelled angrily. "Do you have ANY idea how many people you'll be killing by stealing the sun?!"

"Thousands will die while Trillions will be saved!" Jor-El screamed. His breather was not a helmet but a simple mouth cover. "You must see the reasoning in this Zod!"

"Trillions of lesser beings!" Zod screamed as he flew directly into Jor-El sending them both flying towards the sun. Jor-El gasped in pain as Zod smashed his elbow into his stomach.

"Weakness.... of the helmet..." Jor-El gasped as his eyes flashed bright blue. Zod screamed in surprise as a thin stream of bright blue ice fired from Jor-El's eyes onto Zod's arm.Jor-El fired another burst into Zod's waist freezing the lower part of his body. "That should hold you..."

"ENOUGH!" Zod screamed as he smashed through the ice, the force of the escape sent Jor-El flying backwards. "I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DESTROY EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR!" He turned towards the Drone and flew towards it.

"Zod! No!" Jor-El screamed as both Zod and the Drone flew towards the sun.

"MISSION COMPROMISED! SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED!" The Drone yelled as they both fell into the sun. Zod screamed in pain as the sun's energy entered his body and as the drone started to flash.

BBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Blackness."

Zod gasped in surprise as he opened his eyes. His body was tingly and felt funny. He realized his mask was destroyed, yet somehow he was still alive.

"Where... where am I?" He thought.

"Alive. You've been unconscious for Several Cycles." A voice said. Zod looked around to see a small device grafted to his wrist.

"The Drone!" He yelled through gritted teeth. "What happened?!"

"You helped me destroy Krypton. The ensuing super nova destroyed the planet and everyone in it."

"WHAT?!" Zod screamed. He opened his mouth and a burst of fire came out.

"Calm down. On the positive side your power levels have increased by a 1000%. However this will decline with continued useage."

Zod was silent. "Where are we machine... this is not my solar system..."

"I have adjusted our course to return to the planet of my creation. Specifically the exact city and area I was created at! On our present course we should arrive in less then two days."

A flash of rage appeared in Zod's eyes.

"And... what is this planet called?" Zod asked. "I want to know the name of the planet I wish to conquer."

"Metropolis, LuthorCorp. The Planet's name... is Earth."

"It will kneel..." Zod growled as he drifted into the fabric of space.

No Caption Provided

Gotham City...

"My name is Orin of Atlantis. My rank is that of Ocean Master and my armies are capable of leveling mountains."

Owlman frowned as he hovered above the sea on his aerodiscs. He glanced at Ultraman and Power Ring. Both seemed uninterested. He turned back towards the Sea King stood before him on a gigantic octopus and decided to make action.

"Well then... Orin. What do you want with us?" Owlman asked calmly. He noticed Orin tense up as he pulled a sword from his back.

"War." Orin said as he raised the sword into the air. Behind him the tides rose over their heads and the army of Atlanteans rose up with them. "ATTACK!" Orin screamed as he leaped forward smashing into Power Ring's chest. Owlman scowled as his aerodiscs raised him above the waves and smiled as the waves smashed into Ultraman sending him falling into the ocean.

"Luthor. I need you to send Johnny and Crimson Arrow to the top of the Wayne Building. We may need back up." Owlman said as he hovered into the sky. He stared at the chaos below as the army of soldiers landed on the coast and attacked everything that moved.

"I WON'T DO IT!" Luthor screamed through Owlman's headset. "I won't help you kill innocents!"

"Innocent people ARE going to die if you don't send them Luthor! Now get your pathetic morals in order and send our backup!"

Power Ring grunted in pain as he smashed onto the beach. He slowly stood up to see Orin staring down at him.

"You'll pay for what you've done to our oceans!" Orin screamed as he charged forward. Power Ring created a shield out of hard light energy and blocked the sword strike.

"Back off loser." Power Ring said as his sword turned into a giant fly swatter and smashed Orin away. "That's not good..." He muttered as he saw the waves rushing towards him. His ring glowed as he created a hard light shield to cover him from the crashing waves.

"Power Ring! I need you to stop those waves!" Owlman yelled through Power Ring's ear. Power Ring winced in annoyance.

"Why? Seems like a waste of will power."

"Wayne Enterprises is in the blast zone! If it goes then we lose a large portion of revenue! Do it or answer to Ultraman!"

Power Ring sighed as he allowed his ring to expand the shield around the water. He captured the water into a large green bubble and raised it into the air.

"Splash." He said as he raised the water over a group of Atlanteans.

KRASH!!!!!

Power Ring smiled as he allowed the water to smash onto the soldiers below.

"Okay Boss. Stupid innocents saved. Now what?"

"It's very simple Rayner. Kill them. Kill them all."

Power Ring chuckled as he hovered into the air. The Atlantean soldiers below stared at him in awe.

"Will Power levels at 87%" His ring sputtered out.

"Well then..." Power Ring said calmly. "Looks like we're going to have to get some more..."

"Why is it always me?!" Crimson Arrow groaned as he looked at the Soldiers charging in the streets below. He sighed as he pulled a bottle of beer out of his utility belt. "I mean... it's always me! Sometimes I think Owlguy just does it to annoy me..."

"We should probably go help out..." Johnny Quick said as he sat on the edge of the roof. "Maybe save a few lives... like the good old days."

"Man don't bring up the good old days..." Crimson Arrow muttered. "From what I've heard you were a pain in the arse back th-"

KRASH!

"HOLY SH!T!" Crimson Arrow yelled as Ultraman smashed into the middle of the rooftop. Johnny and Crimson both stared at him in surprise. "Ultraman?" Crimson Arrow said as he walked cautiously towards the Kryptonian. "Are you okay?"

"Uh... Ollie?" Johnny said as he stared up into the sky. "I think we may want to go..."

"What the hell are y-" Crimson Arrow said as he looked up. "Oh.."

FZZZZ!!!!

Crimson Arrow sighed as Johnny Quick dashed past him down the stairs. He took a deep breath as he started to sprint towards the edge of the rooftop and jumped off.

KROOM!!!!

Crimson Arrow gasped as he heard the building smash beneath him. He pulled a grapple arrow from his quiver and fired it onto a nearby building as he zoomed away towards it. He smashed through a window and rolled into an office building.

"Freaking super powers..." He gasped as he laid on the floor gasping for breath. Slowly he rolled to his side and looked down to the streets below as he saw dust filling the streets from the collapsed Wayne building. "...where the hell is Owlman?!" He yelled as he stood up.

KROOM!!!!

Ultraman gasped in pain as Orin smashed into his chest, together they fell through the Wayne Building like it was made of paper before crashing onto the ground below.

"You're strong..." Orin said as he stepped off of Ultraman. The building creaked around them as it struggled to stay together. "Perhaps stronger then me..." He smiled. "But I'm better."

"No. You're not!" Ultraman screamed as he flew forward smashing into Orin as they both smashed through the walls. The building came down just behind them filling the area with dust. They both tumbled into the streets and laid on the ground for a second. "You're... wrong..." Ultraman gasped as he hovered into the air. "Only WE can destroy this planet!"

Orin laughed as he pulled a dagger from his belt. "If you think I'm going down without a fight, you are sorely mistaken."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Ultraman said as his eyes flashed blue. Orin screamed as he charged forward. His hand raised in the air as he aimed the dagger towards Ultraman's chest.

FWISH!

Orin screamed in surprise as blue ice fired from Ultraman's eyes and struck his hand. Ultraman laughed as he struck Orin in the chest,winding him before grabbing him by the leg and tossing him into a car. Orin groaned as he tried to stand up however Ultraman grabbed him by the arm and tossed him over his shoulder. Orin landed a few meters away on the pavement.

"You made a mistake coming here." Ultraman said as he gripped Orin's frozen arm. The ice started to crack as his grip tightened around it.

"Please... don't..." Orin started to say.

"This world belongs to the Crime Syndicate!" Ultraman yelled as he tore Orin's hand from it's body...

To be continued...

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@_atomikill_: The Syndicate really doesn't care about body counts...

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Awwwwwww, damn. Not the hand again.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: PFFT! You didn't think I was gonna let him KEEP his hand did you?!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Will read shortly.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: Thanks. Make sure you say what you thought of Ultraman's Origin!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#11  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By johnny_blaze

The Syndicate are just a bunch of scumbags lol wow.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@tommythehitman: I hope Ultraman filled out the proper paper work if he says the world is his and the CS now

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: Great chapter! I really liked the origin. So is Ultraman Zod or Zod's son?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TommytheHitman

@themanintheshoe: Plus he's really powerful due to the Sun energy. Although that has decreased over time. He's slightly above Superman's level now. However he can still be hurt like Orin showed you.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Awesome.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"We should probably go help out..." Johnny Quick said as he sat on the edge of the roof. "Maybe save a few lives... like the good old days."

"Man don't bring up the good old days..." Crimson Arrow muttered. "From what I've heard you were a pain in the arse back th-"

They used to be heroes? How the heck did they become such a bunch of A-holes?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Johnny Quick used to be a hero! That's going to be explained in his origin story.