jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jademartian038

….Stick Together (2 of 2)

CADMUS Facility (Location: Classified. 00:34 AM. January 6, 2015)

No Caption Provided

Felicity's heart was racing a mile a minute. She started to inch toward the seat in front of Amanda Waller's desk. Her grip is tightening on her purse. She sits down, trying not to look Waller directly in the eye. Amanda pours two small glasses of whiskey and offers one to Felicity.

"No thank you." Felicity says politely. "I'm really not a fan of alcohol."

"Are you sure?" Waller raises her eyebrow. "It takes the edge off."

Felicity sits on the offer for a second, takes the glass, and takes a sip. It's obvious by the expression on her face that she isn't a fan of it. Waller chuckles a little.

"Did you hear your boss is on suspension?" Waller curiously asks the timid blonde.

Felicity's head perks up. Her breathing quickens.

"W-wait a minute---"

"We know what you did, Miss Smoak." Amanda says. Felicity rubs her hands together in a nervous fashion. Amanda's smirk doesn't leave her face. "You aren't in any trouble, Miss Smoak. You somehow managed to save our most valuable agents lives. And I'm thankful for that. You're loyalty to the cause will not be without reward. A promotion of sorts, actually."

"What's that?" Felicity asks.

"I have a new black-ops squad in need of your expertise."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le Mirro Studio (Location: San Francisco, California. 08:24 AM)

"Mari, turn to your left!"

"No the right is, stupid!"

No Caption Provided

"Hey, hey! They're both my good side."

Mari smirked as stilted her head to the side. They photographers kept snapping pictures of her. She keeps changing her pose. Trying to hide her throbbing headache, but hides it with her alluring look. She flashes a wink at the two shy personal assistants in the corner, making their cheeks turn a bright red. She turns her face to look at the corner, but faces something that has haunted her for a long time. A tall creature with the face of a monkey combined with a tiger, a crown of bones, and a long cloak of scarlet feathers.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Mari shrieks. "Go away!!!"

She falls to the ground into fetal position. She covers her face with her hands. Tears rapidly fall from her face. She slowly faces the corner again, with the fear the creature is still there. It has vanished into thin air. Clearly no one else saw the monstrous thing. This isn't the first time this has happened as well. Doctor's have been saying she's been mentally unstable for years, her mother says that her grandmother had traumatized her at a young age with african horror stories, and tabloids say she's mixing drugs and alcohol. But she knows that these creatures are real and not just because the pills don't work.

--------------------------------------------

"A black-ops squad?"

Felicity tilts her head, fiddling with the whiskey in her hand.

"Yes, Miss Smoak." Waller nods. "You heard me right. There have been more and more terrorist cells popping up everywhere. Some of them have been more of a bother than others, but terrorists are still terrorists. I need a group with a specific skill set to help terminate the increasing amount of them. That includes you, Miss Smoak. You were able to get into a enemy server in seconds flat. Something your old boss was never capable of."

"So you're just trusting with helping you hunt these people?" Felicity asks. "I mean I' m only 25 and this is a big, big---"

"Miss Smoak, trust me. You're qualified."

-----------------------------------------------------

Giza Necropolis (Location: Cairo, Egypt. 17:46 PM)

Outside one of the larger pyramids, Kendra Saunders is scaling the side of it. Kendra reaches a small entrance and crawl through. She turns on a flashlight she has on hand as soon as she hits the ground. She takes off the long robes she was wearing, revealing a black shirt and tan shorts. She puts her long ginger hair in a ponytail, and walks down the long dark hall. Her face is calm and vigilant, seeing as this isn't her first rodeo. She's been hearing whispers about a ancient artifact that could either get her a pretty penny or look good in her private collection. As soon as she sees the entrance to another room, she feels an uneasiness, and looks down.

No Caption Provided

"Sh%t!"

She stepped on a booby trap. Panels open from the wall and arrows start to shot from them. Kendra, doesn't waste her time and starts to run back the way she came. But she doesn't make it a few steps the floors opens up, revealing spikes sticking out. She trips into the pit to see the old bones of victims remain in the pit and from what it seems, the was quite a few. But, Kendra just smiled. The back of her shirt started to rip, revealing long grey wings with s shine to them. She floats in the air for a little. She found these beauties about two months when she was raiding an exhibit. It was apart of a twin set but she only made it out with one. A mystic harness with retractable bird wings. She flies back to the other entrance. She spins so the remaining arrows hit her wings. They shatter upon impact. She enters the vast room. It is decorated with hieroglyphs and pillars. Kendra scans the area. She floats toward a wall with just bricks. She places her hands on one of the bricks pushing it in. The wall opens revealing a secret hallway. She always had a eye for finding things in plain sight. Her father said she had 'hawk eyes.' Kendra lands on the floor and walks down the hall. She finds herself in another room with two sarcophaguses. Both of them are decorated to be like birds. She walks over and finds herself drawn to the one on the right. Kendra opens it and finds a hawk like helmet, a mace and a sword crossed. All on top of a bandage wrapped corpse. She picks up the spikes mace and examines it. Suddenly electricity sparks from the head. Kendra's face lights up with a smile.

"Hello, beautiful."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Think about it, Miss Smoak. You would be helping millions of people. You would protect them from the danger before the danger even got to them."

This is exactly what Felicity wanted. But for some reason it didn't fell right with her. Amanda looks at Felicity curiously.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" Waller asks. "To help people who need it. This is your opportunity. To do something good. To do something the right way. I won't pressure you I promise. If you want your old communications job back that's fine. I'll just arrange that you get an increase in pay and that will be the end of this. "

Felicity goes to open her mouth but Amanda interrupts.

"Just remember.." Waller says bluntly. "One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small."

Felicity bites her lip and looks at the corner.

"So which pill would you like, Miss Smoak.?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotham City (23:57 PM)

A tall man is walking down the empty street. He takes out a cigarette and tries to light it.

VROOM! VROOM!

The man turns around to see a person on a black motorcycle wearing a all black leather accented with purple, riding near them. But as they get closer the man gets closer he sees the silver cross they are wearing and that's when he knows that it was a bad night to take a walk. He darts down an alley just as the person pulls a gun on them. He sprints constantly looking behind him. The person is still following him riding towards him quickly. They fire another shot, hitting the man in the back of the knee. He falls hitting the pavement hard. The person stops the motorcycle, putting the kickstand up, and slowly walking toward the man.

"Please, stop!" The man yells. "You have no idea who your messing with! Help me to a hospital and I might not tell, Mandragora this happened!"

"Dear Lord," The person says as the get closer. "Please forgive Steve for what he's done. He's not blessed with brains, but is very loyal. Make him go quickly in his time of passing. Please, make a place for him would you?"

No Caption Provided

They take their helmet off revealing a woman with long dark hair. She is wearing a black and purple domino mask but she takes that off as well. The man's jaw drops open in shock. She raises the gun to his face.

"In Jesus' name--"

"Helena?!" The man shouts. "Stop! Please, let's just go see your Father and talk about what you've been doing--"

"Amen."

BANG!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felicity looks at Amanda directly in the eyes. This is her jumping off a cliff.

"I'll take the big pill."

A smile appears on Waller's face. This a first for Felicity leaving her confused.

"Welcome to the Wonderland Initiative, Miss Smoak."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mount Tokachi (Location: Hokkaido, Japan. 05:03 AM)

No Caption Provided

At the top of the quiet mountains, Tatsu Yamashiro, is practicing with her sword.

"Let me out you insane b$tch!"

She turns around prepared to strike. But no one is behind her.She continues to practice with her sword. After everything in with Neron and Batman breathing down her back, she needed to get away.

"Tatsu, save yourself! Destroy the sword!"

She stops in her tracks.Her eyes start to water up. Tears roll down her face.

"Maseo…"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Washington, D.C. (02:12AM)

No Caption Provided

Kate Spencer walks into her large loft. She sees that it is lit up with candles. Zinda walks in from the bathroom. Only wearing a small white robe.

"Well that took longer than I thought it would." Zinda playfully says. "Thought, Waller stole you from me."

"Yeah listen, Z" Kate says walking toward her. "We need to talk about Waller--"

"No." Zinda puts a finger over Kate's lips. "I almost lost you today. We're not talking about work. Not now. We can talk over breakfast."

Zinda kisses Kate. Kate wanted to stop her spitfire of a girlfriend and tell her about the new position Waller was going to offer her. But that would mean she would have to break the bad news to Zinda now. Kate wanted one more happy night. So she waited.

-------------------------------------------------

Star City (11:27 AM)

Evelyn is waiting impatiently in front of an elevator. She keeps fidgeting with her suit.

"F*cking monkey suit!" She mutters.

She hears a beep from her phone. She pulls it from her pocket and checks the message.

BLOCKED: She's coming down now.

"Alright then." She says with a smirk. "Time to catch a canary."

TO BE CONTINUED......
TO BE CONTINUED......

P.S.-This continues off into DC Re-Created: Green Arrow and then officially....Birds of Prey!!!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@jademartian038: This is a fairly large cast, it will be intresting to see how this plays out

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jademartian038
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@impurestcheese It is, I just hope it doesn't get to crowded in the future

Ah, it will be fine. Remember, they don't all have to be in every single chapter. You could write that some of them are doing something else at the moment if you want to. It worked in Grayson's Titans run.

Also, looking forward to your BOP, even though I'm not that big a BOP fan.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Now you sound like me. ;-)

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 Thanks (for the compliment and the advice)!!!

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Great ending to a beginning. I like how you established all the members of the BOP and I'm only assuming that you're going to introduce Starfire in a big way.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jademartian038