DC Re-Created Aquaman #5

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Aquaman Origins Part 5

Everything around was devastated. Debris was falling from all kinds of places. Atlantis was losing it’s appearance with each second and for all of this was responsible one single man……… Black Manta. He was having more than a good time, he was laughing while soldiers of Atlantis were getting crushed by massive rocks falling from the buildings and because he, by himself, was killing some of them as well. His dream came true, he found Atlantis and he was about to destroy it.

A few meters away from Manta were Tom and Atlanna. She was holding him by the throat and was looking furious. “Where is Arthur, where did you hide him?” she asked and yelled at the same time while she was trying not to snap Tom’s neck spontaneously.

“He’s safe. Don’t worry.” Arthur replied with confidence and you could sense his slight fear in his voice. “I will get him and you try to save your people and your land.” After he finished the sentence he grabbed Atlanna’s hand and released himself from her grip. He then started swimming towards the location of Arthur but he turned around and said “I am really sorry for everything!”

“Just go! GO!” Atlanna replied condescendingly. As she spoke those words Arthur turned around and went to fulfill his mission.

Atlanna then rushed fiercely towards Manta yelling “I WILL KILL EARTHLING! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TO THIS NOBLE LAND!” and when she finally reached him she punched him. It was such a strong blow that it sent him flying at least 15 meters and then he crushed into an already destroyed building.

When he stood up he took off his scuba mask and out of his belt he took off some metal cube. He pushed the button on it and it started unveiling itself. It became a big oval mask. He then put it on his head and tiny filters started releasing the water inside. “ Now you really made me angry.” Manta said treacherously.

Far away from the “battlefield” Tom Curry was swimming towards his son. He had to save him from his own father. His old stupid father who didn’t knew what he was doing. Everything that was happening now was his fault and he knew that if Arthur died this day there will be no other peccant person rather than him.

Finally after half of an hour swimming he reached the Catacombs of Atlantis, where all of the dead Kings were buried. He entered the Catacombs and saw his son sitting there in his scuba suit waiting for his father’s arrival.

‘’Artie, I’m here. Did you hear all of the noises? We have to get out of here as fast as we can because otherwise something bad can happen to us.” Tom was speaking with a strongly worried voice. His son didn’t say a word and just went to his father and hugged him and was ready to leave.

Back at the Throne square in Atlantis, the battlefield, debris was falling and many Atlanteans were dying so they could save the innocent but there were some that were able to catch the falling pieces and be heroes but for a while.

“I can’t defeat you here, this is your own turf. There’s no possible way for me to get a win here but you will all die, don’t worry.” Manta was speaking with a threatening voice but you could sense his smile under the mask. He then shot a laser out of the mask’s eyes which hit Atlanna.

“If you think this has been enough you are more than wrong Queen of nothing. This was just the first wave, everything is just beginning.” Manta hit another button on the remote control of the machine. A massive quake was felt, the ground opened and as Atlantis was sheltered by a dome made of material unknown to man, it all just went down. Lots of atlanteans were cut in pieces or just died from the cuts.

“I don’t want all of you to die, I just really want Atlantis gone, especially you! All of these years you have been protecting yourselves from them but now everything is falling down. The berserkers, my friends can come in!” Manta was talking like he was announcing something, he had his arm up with the remote control and when he finished the sentence they entered.

The berserkers got into Atlantis led by their ruler, King Shark!

TO BE CONTINUED......................................................................................

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By johnny_blaze

Neptune's beard!! There's nothing like good old fashioned underwater drama.

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedHood13

Nice job!!! I haven't read any of the others, but I still loved this.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1