DC Converso: Martian Manhunter #3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

“And this is where the magic happens,” remarked John as he flicked on the light to his bedroom. His companion, Jane, rolled her eyes and walked in looking at the room that was something between a charity store and a bomb site.

“You sleep here?” she said gingerly stepping over dirty clothes.

“Baby, I do everything here!” He proudly said leaping onto the bed in a move that was well practiced. He flashed a winning smile and patted the bed. “I won’t bite…much.”

“What’s that?” she pointed at the shrine on the crowded dresser.

“How do you NOT know who Hal Jordan is?” he got up and grabbed the picture. “He made Coast City! Unlike that dumb chick in the White House who is wrecking the place, Thanks Waller!”

“How?” she sat down carefully looking at the posters on the wall.

“He just took over. Him and his…” He stopped, moved in closer to her as he tossed the picture onto the pillow. “Magic ring.”

“There’s no such thing.”

“Dude could make green $#!t outta thin air! And he made Coast City awesome.” John leant in. “Speaking of awesome…”

“Do you have any Oreos?” asked Jane.

“Nah, but I got something sweet if you want babe,” John peeled off his shirt in another well practiced move.

“Don’t bother,” Jane said “I have now learnt all I can from you.”

“Huh?”

Jane transformed from the tall leggy blonde into the buff green Martian. John opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out.

“I have shut down the signals in your frontal lobe,” said J’onn as he grabbed John by the neck. “I don’t wish to hear your voice anymore; your disgusting carnal thoughts are bad enough. How other pink monkeys ever responded to you is beyond my nine senses.”

John punched the green Martian in the eye only to have his hand shatter like glass. J’onn stared intently at the man, and then tore the offending arm off at the shoulder. John silently screamed in absolute agony as the Martian admired his new weapon.

“How does it feel to be utterly helpless John?” asked J’onn. “And to be completely unheard?”

John thrashed about as blood coated the dirty room. The big green man pinned John to the floor telekinetically and then proceeded to beat him to death with his own arm. After several minutes of mindless violence J’onn stopped and picked up the picture of Hal Jordan.

“You could be a problem,” he said aloud.

{It’s escalating} Armek thought as he and the rest of the Hyperclan stood intangibly in the room as the police went about their business, unaware seven White Martians were there.

{And all random} Zenturion added

{No, not random. Not to J’onn anyways.} A-Mortal said, even his telepathic responses were gruff. {Random thoughts from the previous victim is how he’s choosing his next target.}

{So virtually impossible} Armek mused {We may have to go public}

{Or…we could try a mass post hypnotic suggestion?} Tronix said making her companions look at her.

To be continued...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By waezi2

@batkevin74: Added to library: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dc-converso-library-1698772/

So now we know the pattern... that's really freaky!

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This guy is a savage! Loved this issue! Nice work!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ooh. Looks like we could get a J'onn vs Hal fight at some point. Should be interesting.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Possibly, a bad guy v bad guy fight would be pretty sweet

@redhood13: Best keep some Oreos in your house, otherwise...

@waezi2:Yeah, it's a pattern of sorts

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@tommythehitman: Possibly, a bad guy v bad guy fight would be pretty sweet

I'm down with it. Just let me finish my Sinestro series. I decided to make it a 4 chapters mini

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I might float that idea on the battle forum, see what they think on who'd win and then possibly if our paths cross we could have a smackdown...or they team up and start the Legion of Doom :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@batkevin74: ... goddamn why am I writing about heroes?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Because in this universe, we need some heroes when Martian Manhunter has enough and that kind means you're all dead!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: I always think it's wild when a shape changer takes their opposite gender. On to part 4.