Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

New York...

"Please! There's been a mistake!"

No Caption Provided

Agent Liberty, self-acclaimed champion of the proud Americans, had caught, whom he presumed was a terrorist.

He presumed wrong.

"Damn right!" The blade on Liberty's right arm was dangerously close to the poor man's throat. They were on the top of a skyscraper. "It has to be a mistake. And a big one! Brave men like myself goes to war to make sure that you ISIS bastards won't be a threat to nobody, and you think you can live in my country?"

"But... I'm not part of ISIS!" Amir Waezi sweated like a pig. "I don't even speak Persian! I was born and raised in this country! Please, I'm just a taxi driver!"

"Yeah?" Liberty grabbed Amir in the collar and pushed him toward the edge of the roof. "Bet your cab is filled up with explosives! You want Allah to bless you for suicide bombing, eh? Think you are going to heaven for killing the good people of this city?"

"I'm a Buddhist, for crying out loud!" Amir started to cry. "A pacifist! I never harmed anyone in my li-"

Amir didn't finish the sentence. Liberty had dropped him, and now he was flying toward his end.

... And then, he stopped falling. Amir found himself inside a pink bubble, floating in the air. He could see through the bubble, and saw a young man, also flying but with a jetpack.

No Caption Provided

"Howdy!" The young man said with a wide grin on his face. "Name is IQ. I'm here to save your @ss. Be right back."

As IQ flew to the top of the building, he saw whom he presumed to be the villain of this adventure come flying toward him. He recognized him from a google search. Some @sshat who called himself Agent Liberty. GOD, how he loathed racists!

Sure, IQ was a murderous sociopaths little prat, but racists could go to hell for all he cared.

"Ya damn traitor!" Liberty came charging toward IQ, by the use of a jetpack with eagle wings. "You just saved an enemy of the states!"

IQ made a sharp turn, preparing himself for a longer chase. This was going to be fun.

Even though it looked ridicules with the wings, it seemed like Liberty's jetpack was close to being as fast as IQ's. And now he started to fire at him with his gun. IQ decided not to activate the electromagnetic west, not yet. After all, what was life without the risk of getting shot? Answer; boring.

And besides; IQ had a gun of his own.

"You ain't getting away, you Muslim lover! I'm gonna MMMPH!!!"

An arrow with a big sucker tip had been planted on the area around Liberty's mouth. It made him loose his balance. Liberty managed to activate his force-field in time as he crashed down on the top of a building. Angrily, he ripped off the rubber arrow from his face, so that he could shout out several different swearwords, even made up a few.

"DUDE, you should have seen yourself!" IQ landed on the roof, grinning. "Seriously, that was awesome!"

"Keep laughing, kid." Liberty didn't reach for his guns, neither did he pull out his blades. He was going to strangle that little SOB.

"Seriously!" IQ went on, with his hands in his pockets, completely open to attack. "I wish I had a camera prepared or something."

"You gonna keep jabbing? Or are you going to fight me like a man?" Liberty punched IQ, who landed on his tail. His nose was bleeding.

But that didn't stop him from grinning like a idiot.

"What's so-COUGH! What's so funny!?" Liberty forced him up, by grabbing IQ in the collar. "What's so damn-COUGH COUGH... funny, you piece of sh%t?! COUGH!"

"You." IQ answered, completely unafraid. "You thinking we are going to fight."

"Well, if you think I'm gonna let you- COUGH! GOUGH! ARRG! COUGH!"

IQ gently pushed Liberty off. He watched as Liberty started to cough harder and harder, an now lied on the floor with blood out of his mouth, still coughing.

"You are f%cked, you know that, right?" IQ looked at his 'opponent' as he kept coughing. "Beside being hilarious, the rubber arrow was covered in poison. Don't worry, it won't melt your face or something, bu you are SO dead!"

It took 2 minutes before Liberty stopped coughing and wriggling. And then, he just lied there. Dead.

Looking at him, IQ kinda felt bad about this undignified death of a guy who probably meant well. Thought he did his country a favor by killing random people he assumed was terrorists, solely because of their skin color. Sure, he deserved to die, but... there had to be some dignity to his dead body once someone found him.

So IQ picked up a piece of paper from his pocket, wrote something on it, and taped it to Liberty's forehead, so that once his body was found, they wouldn't see his stupid terrified expression on his face, but instead see the note that said;

Schwarzenegger for president.

"Can't be more American than that." IQ said, as he flew back to the guy in the pink bubble.

"Thank you!" Amir yelled, as his savior returned. "You saved my life!"

"No prob, Bob!" IQ grinned. "That will be five bucks."

"... Sorry, what?"

"Five buck." IQ replied. "I mean, the least you can do is give me cash enough to buy food to my dog, right?"

"...Oh, um... Well, that... sounds fair." Amir searched his pockets for his wallet. "... Oh, um, sorry, but I'm afraid that I don't have any cash on me now. But if you could fly me to my cap, the-"

No Caption Provided

The pink bubble burst.

"Man, what a cheapskate!" IQ watched, as Amir fell down toward the streets. "Well, it's official; superheroing sucks. I'll just stick to being a super-psycho."

To be continued...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@waezi2: you can add me to future tag plz

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By waezi2

@skyroid: Sure thing.

Want a link to chapter zero as well?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese

RPO-A Shemel

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@waezi2: Haven't read it yet, waezi'. No real suggestions off the top of my head.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

...well at least IQ has standards. That ending was pretty dang funny, it's really cool seeing this murderous psycho trying to be a genuine hero. Good job Waezi.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By waezi2

@tommythehitman: Thanks. I was afraid I went too far.

Everyone has standards. Even the Joker;

No Caption Provided
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I... That's amazing. Hey. Do you know if anyone is using Azrael and the Order of St Dumas?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Not at the moment. You are free to use them.

BTW, I have an idea for an Outsiders one-shot. Can I PM you to hear your opinion?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers