Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2
No Caption Provided

(W2 note; please read the IQ one-shot)

In a place not for mortals and gods...

"What a despicable young man."

... Said the mysterious guardian of the superdimensional construct called Hypertime. He had seen much good as well as much evil. One murderer shouldn't really impress him that much. But there was something about this young man. Something... childish that made him very unlikable, so much that it made a immortal time and space guardian felt... offended.

The subject who had broken through the barrier of his own reality was named Ira Quimby. A young man with a unique kind of intelligence. A magician with machines. By traveling to another Earth, he had caused damage to Hypertime. Granted, it was minor, and easily fixed, but just like Bart Allen of RC2, he had to learn that one simply didn't rip holes in reality as if it was wall-covering. The guardian had to-

"You will leave him alone, Jonathan."

Not many knew the true name of the guardian of Hypertime. None who were mortal. Not even that many gods knew he even existed.

But, unfortunately...

HE did.

No Caption Provided

"... Hello, Neron." The Guardian stood face to face with the lord of dread. The Guardian had been transported to Neron's domain. They were inside a green office, that could very much look like that of a human's, if it wasn't for the furniture made with human skin instead of black leather. And the bookshelves with a wide collection of heads, including humans, Kryptonians, Tamareans and Xudarians, just to name a few(all of them still alive). "What do I owe the pleasure of being present in your beloved land of damnation?"

"Making sure that you do not ruin one of my investments." Neron sat down in one of the chairs. The guardian could hear it whimper. "I believe you could find someone else to bother than young Mr. Quimby."

"He is a dimensional immigrant. They make the worst kind of messes for me to clean of. Much worse than the time travelers. there has to be consequences."

Neron grinned. "That may be, but the lad is under my protection."

"He is not even in his own universe. You made the deal with him in Earth RC2."

"True, but evil of man is everywhere, and so am I. And I don't see why he can't be my catalyst of destruction on Earth C1."

The guardian stood silent. He realized that it would be more trouble than it was worth to try and return Ira Quimby to RC2.

"I know why you like him, you know that?" The guardian finally said.

"Do you now?" Neron squeezed the chair's armrest. It made a sound like someone who tried to scream while having a mouth full of dirt. "Please, DO indulge me."

"He is like you. That's why you find him interesting. You have made plenty of bargains since before the dawn of existence. And you have seen so much evil. But the boy... he is not like the rest. He is not greedy, not vengeful, not even insane. He simply enjoy being evil for the sake of it. He is... childish. Just like you. You have no reason for bothering mortals. You just do it for entertainment. Challenging yourself. To show that you can."

The chair started to bleed, as Neron squeezed harder. "I am a being MUCH older than you!"

"True, yet you are so simple minded. Just look at this room; you are a lot more like the humans than you would like to admit. But you know what the problem with your golden boy is, Neron? Unlike you, he is a human. And humans grow up."

"Nonsense! I have looked at the boy's soul! There is no such thing as goodness inside him!" The office faded away, and was replaced with a endless ocean of flames, and the guardian could feel the heat from them. Neron had grown taller, more intimidating. The Guardian had apparently touched a nerve.

"Really now?" the guardian asked. He held in his hand a small orb, showing Ira, picking up a little dog, whom he decided to be kind to. "Looks like he is capable of love. Sure, only an animal, but it's a start. That must be quite the disappointment for you, hmm?"

"Watch your mouth, boy!" The serpent smile let Neron's lips, and was replaced with a sneer. "Remember, I killed your mother! I would gladly destroy you! And if I can't then I will make you wish that I could!"

"You killed a versions of her." It was now the guardian who made a spotting smile. "And she returned from the grave. In fact, she was reborn as the goddess of truth, correct?"

Neron groaned. "... Just as irritating as his father..."

And then it was gone. All the color, all the nihilistic furniture, and most importantly; Neron was gone. The guardian was back in a place beyond human understanding. Not a heaven like arrogant Greek gods would make for themselves or in a inferno made by fallen angel with a grudge. It was a place where time was made. A place where space was bend. A place that was like a storm, yet also like a breeze. A place that was nowhere and everywhere. A place where the guardian simply... watched.

IQ chapter 1, coming soon...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese
arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I see potential I do I do.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@waezi2: I like it. Good start. Good concept. Sort of like Invergence in Marvel. Awaiting to see if someone can pull out Maxwell Lord

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@waezi2: Have some catching up to do- will get to this. :)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By waezi2
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I think its Metron but the Phantom Stranger pic threw me off. I still think its Metron though. Im a HUGE Mr Miracle fan, so I don't know how I will feel if he is inverted

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I always prefer low level guys. That is why my 5CC comic is pretty street level. Its easier to show grit and determination that way IMO. In cosmic level stuff, which yours was good and easy to understand, I find that when we place underlining themes in a series to show higher tier human aspects, some average reader will wonder why we install WIS/PIS when said cosmic hero could just do this or that.

Either way you go I will probably still read due to quality. This actually makes me want to join. I just have to figure out the inverted villain I would want to do.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well it gets back to the nature of life and death and taxes of you like to think in such terms.

Why two gods on opposing sides would sometimes sit down to a nice meal and say look over the playing field.

Life and death and time and space and a never ending story.

What do you feel and see taking place and what comes to you with ease.

For me it is easy to sit and look at the beyonder holding a nice cup of something looking at the universe in all its glory and just thinking.

Time would mean nothing to such powers space and everything the beyonder would be such a force even he could queston his own self.

The ability to tap into the knowledge of anybody anytime any place to know anything.

Then just stretch the moment over and over again.

What makes us human , what makes them so far from human but at the same time able to step into the shoes and walk for a moment and say. I am one of you but so much more.

So you have to be able to see the player the chess player , the god among gods and more.

To tinker with reality and even to the point of stepping outside your own over powered self.

To shape your own future and make it possible to feel in a existence where feeling would be hard to comprehend.

I think what I am getting at is do what makes you happy.

Street level to high end cosmic playing hammer tossing Gor killing Odin smiling and Loki saying.

Hey what about the pizza who ordered the pizza.

Above all just enjoy yourself.

Keep up the good work.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers