Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jnr6Lil

An Idea For a Fan-Fic For Any Who's Interested:

The Titans are in battle with Deathstroke. After a long and hard fought war, the battle slowly starts to end. In the end, Deathstroke using his weapons, leaves big explosions in an attempt to defeat the Titans, eventually losing. Amanda Waller, Director of Project CADMUS sees this enraged at the destruction caused by supers, launches the Metahuman Registration Act, a legislative bill that required the registration of any costumed vigilante with or without powers in the United States to serve as employees as the American Government. Waller believing she needs a face in the superhero community who can not only inspire others to register but is known to keep an eye on them is Bruce Wayne, the Batman, a man she respects highly. Batman having been to alternate universes believes, the registration act will not only stop his activities in Gotham, but will lead to the government using superhumans as weapons as they did with the Ultimen & Galatea. He proposes that the MRA will eventually lead to the government telling heroes who are and aren't the supervillains. Waller now looking for another choice turns to the Smallville Farmboy...Superman.

Superman with lack of trust in the Act believes that not only will he become a weapon or used as a base for cloning, but Ma & Pa Kent could be in danger if any villain hacks into government files. Waller assures him that CADMUS will make sure that they are protected. Not to mention, he is too powerful of a being to be ever truly subdued by the government so there should be no fear of being used as a weapon, just needs to be subdued so people don't think he is a weapon that harms the American people. Also by registering, he will end his conflict with Lex Luthor (saving lives in the future and pushing farther the possiblity of a Justice Lord future) who is onboard with the idea. Superman while still unsure goes along with the idea and shakes hands with Amanda Waller.

A week passes and it is now 4th of July, Batman is in the Metro Tower, while Superman is in the Watch Tower. They both turn on the TV to watch the election of the Bill. By a majority vote, the Act is passed, sides have been chosen with the metahuman community feeling the impact....Civil War has began.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was actually considering starting this a while back.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@awesam said:

I think you should. Everyone always makes list of who's who on each side. Just act it out already

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@awesam said:

Same here.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@awesam said:

Same here.

The offer is open

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigcimmerian

So we should list who would be on whose side?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we should list who would be on whose side?

Nah. I was just giving a fanfiction pitch, for someone to possibly use or collab since I'm not sure if I have time to do it myself,

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decided that I'll do the main story while everyone else can possibly do tie-ins

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

@jnr6lil: I am terribly interested but just keep me posted please so I may once my other "commitments" are finished

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers