Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jnr6Lil

The White House

No Caption Provided

The President eyed Green Arrow, with fear in his words "I guarantee if you don't get out here, I'll have the Secret Service on your a*s!"

Green Arrow in a chilling voice that struck a chord in the President's Heart with the arrow still pointed at the leader of the nation

"Why, Why do you fear me? Is it because that you couldn't subdue me, that you couldn't keep heroes like me on your leash, that finally the people you swore to serve are now rebelling against you."

The President grabbed the phone ready to call in for defense.

"You can call but I doubt it will do anything. I've already disabled surveillance in this place." And with that, the President receded making his phone call.

The President attempting to reason with Green Arrow "So you want to assassinate me, get rid of me in cold blood so that I'll end this Registration Act."

Green Arrow laughed. "No, I've simply come to talk. You know a wise man named Oliver Queen made note of how the MRA breached the laws of the constitution."

The President shot back "Oliver Queen is a great, and respected politician, but he forgot to mention how superheroes operating under their own laws instead of being actual officers was against US Law also. Look at Huntress and how she murdered Hush in Gotham. Your kind are getting more aggressive day by day. I see why that Vandal Savage man doesn't even commit any trouble anymore."

Green Arrow dropping his bow and quiver to the floor, pulled back his hood and took off his cowl. He looked the President in the eyes who gasped at the unveiling of the identity of Green Arrow.

"Y-your one of those superheroes?"

Queen his usual quirky voice "Yes, one of the top politicians in the United States has been a member of the Justice League for over half a decade. You must repeal Registration."

The President chuckled "And why should I?"

Green Arrow in his most sincere passionate tone spoke. "Because it isn't fair. It's unjust, it's almost corrupt. We risk our lives, every single day just so you all can live a happy life. Why are heroes seen as outsiders, as criminals. We help the world just as much as any guy with a donut and a badge does. Yet we're still met with hate, and animosity. For once in my life, I don't care about what these people think especially when my good friend Ralph Dibny's wife was murdered all because of an identity crisis. You're the President, it's time you start appealing to those who have made sure you're safe."

"You know Queen, I fully understand what you're saying. Trust me I get it, and it's only because I respect you that we're having this discussion. But at the end of the day I'm a politician. If I repeal registration, the system is no longer in alignment, things are no longer in plan. This is democracy. Once the people uprise, even your costumed friends in the Watch Tower won't stop them just like Elongated Man couldn't stop his wife from dying, something which was his fault. And to be honest....I just can't risk my presidency being threatened by those with capabilities way more powerful than mines."

Bursting in the door was a group of Secret Service, FBI, & CIA agents in black and white tuxedos, with black sunglasses, guns pointed at the back of Green Arrow.

"Boys arrest this man."

Green Arrow put his hand behind his back, accepting the arrest, as an agent put handcuffs on him. As the agents lead him out the door, he looked over his back at the President, who sternly looked back at him.

"God Bless America."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided

Lex Luthor in his usual uniform casually walked the streets of Gotham. With the Metahuman Registration Act, the streets were safer. A lot of the criminals either left the scene, started working with the Justice League, or were captured themselves. The Birds of Prey, Tim Drake, and others were still protecting over this city. Lex wasn't afraid. He wasn't afraid of anything, especially 2nd rate criminals. At the end of the day no one messed with Lex. Ras Ahl Ghul, Vandal Savage, Gorilla Grodd, were talented. But no one, no one compared to Lex Luthor. His intellect was beyond the standard human capabilities, which led some to believe that he possibly was a metahuman himself, just latent. With Braniac gone, he now had his abilities, but no longer had a voice controlling him.

Walking down the sidewalk, he looked at the rooftop. He saw a crusader in a black uniform with a blue bird across his chest. It was the kid, Dick Grayson. He must've been taking over as the Protector of Gotham in Bruce Wayne's stead. Dick Grayson was registered so by law, Luthor couldn't do anything. On top of that Nightwing was a completely seperate identity from Robin, so he couldn't use him to expose the identity of Bruce Wayne.

Though for some reason he felt uneasy. It was as if in his mind he felt some presence, someone that was going to right his wrongs. And it wasn't even the fact, the Anti-Registration team now contained Aquaman, possibly the Flash & the most powerful Green Lantern of all time in John Stewart. Someone that maybe wanted to retaliate against him. Soon he heard a voice in his head, a familiar voice.

"Miss me, Lex?"

"But how did you return, it's impossible. I made sure you were dead."

"Typical Luthor, you assume what you don't understand. It's stupidity, and plain arrogance. I expected something from someone of so low intellect."

"Why are you here? How are you doing this?"

"You know I've came for my revenge..but it was Tala who wanted me to do this"

"That witch has returned?"

"Yes, but I would advise you not to call my love a witch or worse things may happen"

And with that, Grodd left Luthor's mind, who now fell to his knees panting and sweating.

________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided

Batman who wasn't exactly excited to see The Huntress but was shocked at the Flash's condition turned around and stood up from his chair.

The Question in his usual style of speaking spoke to Batman, as he laid Flash down on the floor.

"We discovered his body in the sewers after a scuffle between him and Zoom, he'll live but he needs medical attention."

Shayera who saw Wally as her little brother, flew over and picked him up to take him to the infirmary where Alfred was stationed despite her wanting to stay and see what would happen. John followed Shayera while Slade stayed beside Batman, having interest in this Huntress character.

Batman in a steely tone asked Huntress "What happened?"

Helena in her playful attitude responded "He got into a fight with Zoom, and we saved him"

Question piped in "I deduce that The Flash turned his back on Luthor, and was headed to join your team. Judging by how powerful Flash has become since he's moved more closer to convergence with the Speed Force."

Batman mumbled "Interesting....so I take it ....":

Pointing her crossbow at Slade, the Mafioso Princess shouted "Why is there a terrorist on our team?"

Slade who was very much intrigued at this girl calmly responded "For my daughter Ravager" Knowing how it was for a father to be killed, she put her crossbow down.

Batman looked disgustingly at at Huntress "You continue to disappoint me, You might be a kind person but you're full of pain and anger, just like Jason."

Before she could respond, suddenly a purple portal opened and out stepped a primate, and a woman with purple hair.

No Caption Provided

The primate spoke "Greetings."

No Caption Provided

To Be Continued....

DC Civil War Omnibus