Dark X-Men Prologue

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

This is the prologue of my first fan-fiction. It develops after AvX #12 and it talks about Emma Frost, Magneto and the other hunted mutants. English is not my first language so if you'll help me with the grammar I'll be gratefull.

Hope you like it!

Emma Frost knew what she was going to do was really dangerous but she also knew that Cyclops needed her help.

What happened with the Phoenix Force during the fight with the Avengers,was disrupting for her and had destroyed her relationship with Scott. She was unfaithful with Scott, she had telepathic sex with Namor. And then Scott tried to kill her, just to absorb her piece of the Phoenix. They hurt each other just for power, just because of that flame bird.

The damn Phoenix. The Phoenix Force hurt her for the third time. The first one was during her stay in the Hellfire Club and Jean Grey sent her into a coma, the second one was when Jean Grey – always that b*tch – attacked her when she found Emma and Scott having sex in her mind.

The third time wasn’t a Jean’s fault. It was Tony Stark’s fault, with his damn giant robot that had divided the Phoenix in five pieces. And every piece went inside a new avatar. But those avatars weren’t imagined to be the true hosts. And so they lost control. And the Phoenix destroyed their lives.

– What do you want to do, Frost?

Magneto’s voice awaken her from her thoughts.

– Do you want to stay here or you wanna help Scott?

Emma snorted.

– You know what I want, Erik. I brought you here to free him. And we won’t fail.

On the other side of the road where they were talking, Illyana Rasputin said:

– We have to be quick. If the Avengers come…

– I’m not afraid of the Avengers, darling. – replied Emma. – They’re just a team of fanatics, and I’ve managed more powerful fanatics before of them. But you are right. We have to do it now –.

– Where is Piotr? – asked Magneto.

– I don’t know, dear – Emma said. – He is missing. Illyana says she doesn’t know where he is and I don’t want to know what happened between them – .

– So we’re alone.

– No – replied Emma. – We have the king, Erik –.

A few moments later, a flying silhouette appeared over their heads in the dark sky.

– Emma. – he said. – Where is Summers?

– Hi Namor, thanks for coming. Scott is in that prison. – answered Emma indicating a giant building over the road. – He’s in a giant Rubin Quartz cell waiting for us –.

– I don’t understand why you want to stay with after you felt what it feels like staying between my harms.

– I hand’t sex with you, darling. The Phoenix had. And please, don’t remind me what that red bird had done while it possessed my body. And I don’t understand why you’re still with us after what happened.

– Because of you, my Queen. – he said. – And because Scott Summers is a great man that helped me when I needed his help.

– Well, I think this is the reason because we’re all here – replied she.

– Emma, we have to go now. – noticed Magneto.

– Ok – answered the White Queen. – You all know what to do. Remember, the fate of the mutantkind is in your hands.

Her body started changing while her skin became translucent and her entire organism became a beautiful diamond.

Stop with the emotions. Stop with the fears. She had a diamond heart. That was the right moment to show it.

– Let’s free Scott Summers!

* This is just a fan fiction. I don't own anything, all rights owned by Marvel

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

Great and your grammar is fine.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Veitha

@thespideyguy: Thanks :) I'm going to post the first chapter today, hope you'll like it too.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veitha
4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

"just to absorb her pierce of the Phoenix" Should PIECE as in bit not pierce as in penetrate. Good work though I curious on why you haven't used "quotation" marks when people speak?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Veitha

@4donkeyjohnson: Thanks for the suggestion, I'll change it immediately :) I haven't used question mark coz I'm a writer, I write novels in my first language so I'm more used writing this way :)

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

I absolutely love where this is going! Can't wait to read chapter one!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By lykopis

This definitely has caught my interest, great job. Off to the first chapter!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@Veitha: Pretty cool! I also noticed that you don't use quotation marks when you have people speaking. It makes it a little difficult but it's only minor. For example : @Veitha said:

Emma snorted.

– You know what I want, Erik. I brought you here to free him. And we won’t fail.

Does Magneto say the first line and the second line? And Emma snorted "You know what I want Erik" could all be on the same line. But this is minor. Good work

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Veitha

@batkevin74 said:

@Veitha: Pretty cool! I also noticed that you don't use quotation marks when you have people speaking. It makes it a little difficult but it's only minor. For example : @Veitha said:

Emma snorted.

Does Magneto say the first line and the second line? And Emma snorted "You know what I want Erik" could all be on the same line. But this is minor. Good work

Yes, Magneto says the first line and the second line. I don't like using quotation marks coz I'm used writing this way in my first language :)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Veitha

After reading this again, I've noticed that it's quite similar to the inner monologue that Emma had in Uncanny X-Men #2 lolol

No Caption Provided