xxYoungFatexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xxYoungFatexx

Rated E

Disclaimer: If anything seems to belong to anyone else, it most likely does. However, all the characters, the story, belong to me.

Her grandfather did not want to go with her. Dena wanted to visit some of the superheroes of legends, otherwise her Grandfather’s former teammates. Meeting his old friends was a seizing chance to peer into the past. “Now look here gramps,” she said, “see here, read this,” and she stood holding the letter with one hand, and the other placed on her somewhat curvaceous hip. Across from her, the man in particular sat, breathing with his respirator. “No,” Dena said, leaning closer. “That old trick of trying to breathe harder is not working.” The older man sighed, halting his accelerated breathing. “They want you to come to the reunion. It is supposed to be a gathering and tribute to those protecting our “American” way”. His granddaughter said, and then glared at him. “We are going, and that is final.”

“Why did I have children again?”

Unreliable the trip was. Getting lost twice was not the problem, except the beginning.

“C’mon, Kid.” the older man said. “Your grandfather doesn’t want to deal with those bigheaded idiots anyways. Let’s go home. ”

“Not a chance.” Dena slammed her foot down, bucking both passengers inside the blue Honda forward. She turns to him, and says, “We are going to get there, one way or another.”

Suddenly, her phone started to ring. She answered; it was her friend, Eva Ramirez, who said, “Uh, we need you over here.”

“Can’t it wait? I am on a trip with my Grandpa.”

“I don’t think so.” A long pause occurred. “Yeah, you need to get here… now!”

“Sorry,” Dena sighed, unfastening her seatbelt after putting her phone into her pocket. “Duty calls.”

“What am I supposed to do here?”

“I don’t know… “Find” your reunion.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was just a quick story to get the blood pumping in my fingers. I plan to do more with my character, Dark Fly (Dena Cray)