Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Cyclops: Eyes of Death- Prologue

Year- 2000 A.D.

Location- Genosha. Somewhere in Africa.

It was a long hard search for Scott Summers. The trees were scattered around the area, crashed together like bricks of old buildings. The animals were nowhere in sight since they died due to the Rapture. Scott knew that this day would come. The person that he was looking for. A very hard day for any tough mutant out there. He wanted this person so bad that he would blast every inch of his body out. He walked and walked through the rubbles, piles of dirt and ashes. He had no idea that this horrible thing would happen.

A fire broke out of the mutant prison on Genosha. Scott can see the place quite from downhill. Genosha was an island where every mutant have been kept prisoners due to their dangerous powers. Ever since Scott was born, he was used by the government to hunt down others like him. Even he had to kill them by force. He had no other choice. These mutants were not cooperative and yet they wanted their freedom. Freedom from this dreadful island that have caused the pain and suffering. Scott imagined what it would be like being caught inside the $h!thole as every mutant would have been. He can sense their energy signatures during that time when he had to undergo training exercises against the giant Sentinels. These Sentinels were created to hunt down mutants as well. Scott hated the fact that a Sentinel might attack him since he was also a mutant. But it did happen in several occasions and Scott had to blast them away into f*cking pieces.

A sound came ringing in Scott's ears. Scott knew it couldn't be Banshee or another screaming mutant. He can sense their energy around them. Scott never knew he could use this second ability to counterattack his enemies. It was useful for him. Even though Scott seemed to be blind. He can tell where the energy signatures were coming from, either a human or a mutant, including a mechanical being. Dr. Kavita Rao once said to him that this second ability was considered as the secondary mutation.

He tracked the sound by using his own senses. The island seemed to be empty but there was someone here. Scott knew that he would be here, probably waiting for him. He ran forward through the deep jungles of the island. He came to a stop and saw an injured Sentinel which laid in wastes of $h!t. The smell almost grossed Scott out. He couldn't stand the smell as he covered his nose. Maybe, someone was trying to block his senses. Someone must have known his secondary mutation all along. He turned towards right to the forest. Skeletions and dead bodies were lying around the deep bushes, including blood. These dead bodies must have been mutants who were trying to escape from the prison facility. The other ones were armed human guards of the M.R.D. which stands for Mutant Response Division. Scott couldn't also stand the dead rotting smell of the corpses. He ignored them and continued his search for the person. The person who caused this horrible devastation on the island.

While Scott was waking through the bushes, he stopped. A figure was coming out of the other end of the bushes. It was a female. Sarah Mitchell, the office squad leader of the M.R.D. The blood came dripping down from her right shoulder. It looked like she was shot by someone. Maybe, the person that Scott was looking for. Scott came immediately to Sarah. Sarah looked at him, trying to see what she's dealing with here. It must be the psychological trauma that affected her mind, thinking that Scott Summers must have been a ghost. There was no way that Scott could survive the Rapture.

"Sarah!" Scott cried out loud, hoping that the person he's looking for, could hear his voice. "Are you..."

"Scott..." Sarah paused. "It can't be...I thought you...were dead."

Sarah used to be a police officer back in the day. She encountered a dangerous mutant who kills every obese women back in her hometown. It seems that the mutant loved to suck the fat juices from these woman after having $ex. Then she joined the Mutant Response Division so that she could capture other mutants like him. But when she found out about Scott hunting down his own kind. She wasn't too happy about it. She used to work alongside with Scott through all the years of hunting, killing, and having $ex. She never forget that.

"What happened?" Scott asked. "Who shot you?"

"I...I don't know," Sarah said as she tried to concentrate. "I tried to see...but I felt dizzy all of a sudden."

Scott looked everywhere to see if that person was coming to them. He tried to read that person's energy signature but failed. Scott touched both of Sarah's shoulders, staring at her beautiful eyes. He said, "Sarah...I also thought you were dead." Sarah also stared at him too. There were times that they fell in love with each other. She knew there was no way that a woman could love a man who is a mutant. But that doesn't matter. It's the love from the man that counts. Scott cared about her and saved her countless times from many enemies.

"Scott...I'm sorry," Sarah said, almost crying. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know that this...Rapture thing would happen. I mean...I tried to stop Reverend Stryker from blowing this island. I...failed..."

Scott hushed Sarah's lips. He kissed her lips, locked tightly. Sarah didn't know what else to say. The tears came dropping down from her eyes. She closed her eyes, recalling the past moments that she and Scott shared with each other. A few seconds later, Scott moved away from Sarah.

"Come on. We'll have to find him."

"But..." Sarah paused again. "But Reverend Stryker is dead. I killed him."

"I know. But there's something else more than what happened here. I just found out who is responsible for this. All of it."

Sarah was confused. She tried to spill out the words of what Scott is saying here. She continued her doubtful words, "What are you saying, Scott? I don't understand."

"It's..." Scott paused as he began to sense an energy signature coming from the far end of the bushes. A shadowy figure came out in the open. He revealed himself to be someone familiar that Scott knew before. It was him all along.

"Well...Well...What a surprise. I had to wait for you to come here and finish me off. I never thought that b!tch of yours would survive at a time like this."

Scott was sure that he met this person before. He remembered General Robert Kelly told him who the person was, behind the disastrous event. Before his death, he told the one person that caused all this tragedy is standing here, alive and well.

"You b@$t@rd!" Scott cried out in anger. "I'll kill you!"

The figure smiled, then laughed a bit. All of this terrible tragedy seemed nothing to him. It was all fun, god@mmn fun from the fiery pits of h*ll. But the only thing the figure wants is to make sure everything is going according to his plan.

"Scott. Scott. How I adore you. You grateful son of a b!tch. You really think I want this to happen? Do ya? I have every reason for this."

"What reasons would that be?" Sarah asked. The figure looked at the blonde-haired woman. He was the person who shot at Sarah's right shoulder. The figure thought he shot her dead a while ago. But this time, he wouldn't take a chance to miss another shot that would kill her.

"You're a strong motherf*cker. I tell you what. In my day, I had such strong b!tche$ who liked to shoot men's a$$e$ off. I even f*cked them. There were real good if you ask me."

Scott came towards the figure, planning to blast him away. There was something about the figure and his Texan accent. Even though Scott never met this guy before. He had to know what this murderous b@$t@rd might be capable of. Scott had to take certain precautions in dealing with the enemy. The figure took out the gun from his holster, pointing towards Scott's costumed eyes.

"You look like you need a new costume, Scotty boy. That black costume of yours make you look like $h!t."

"I don't give a d@mn!" Scott said angrily. "You killed these people. Why?"

"Why?" The familiar figure said. "Let me tell you why, Scotty boy. Things weren't the same as always. You should know that. I mean...look at you. What have you done so far? You worked for this motherf*cking government to push our @$$e$ out. You don't attempt to break your own godd@Mn will to set others free, even yourself. You even killed your own kind, Scotty boy."

"SHUT UP!" Scott was about to blast the figure away. But he stopped. He wanted to know the exact reasons why this brutal b@$t@rd made this happen.

"What's the matter, Scotty boy? Don't you want to kill me?"

"No...Not yet," Scott said. "Not until you tell me what the f*ck's going on here. I want to know. NOW!"

The figure gave a slight smirk on his face. He looked around the island, watching if anyone could hear their conversations. He looked back at Scott and Sarah.

"Alright...fine," the figure said. "I'll tell you everything. Everything you and your lovely b!tch needed to know."

Scott knows whatever the figure is going to say to him, still won't make anything good. As the figure started to tell his murderous tale, Scott recalled the years that he went through all this time. How he was being used by the government in the first place. How he became the hunter of his kind. How he came to be known as Cyclops.

To be continued in Cyclops: Eyes of Death, Chapter 1-The Beginning.

How did all of this happen? The Rapture? What is the Rapture? Does it have to do anything with the destruction of the mutants and anyone along with them? Who is this person that caused this horrible tragedy? You will find out in the end. But for now, we look back how it all started. Stay tuned for the first blast of Cyclops.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cyclops fanfiction? i'm in.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pizzaman
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pizzaman
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@the_impersonator: This bit doesn't make much sense? He was familiar but he didn't know him? Maybe I'm not clicking with it but that bit seems clunky...do I have a better suggestion, not really. Is it just me? Pfft who knows. Good start though

"It's..." Scott paused as he began to sense an energy signature coming from the far end of the bushes. A shadowy figure came out in the open. He revealed himself to be someone familiar that Scott knew before. It was him all along.

"Well...Well...What a surprise. I had to wait for you to come here and finish me off. I never thought that b!tch of yours would survive at a time like this."

Scott never met this person before. But General Robert Kelly had told him who the person was. Before his death, he told the one person that caused all this tragedy is standing here, alive and well.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Impersonator

@batkevin74 said:

@the_impersonator: This bit doesn't make much sense? He was familiar but he didn't know him? Maybe I'm not clicking with it but that bit seems clunky...do I have a better suggestion, not really. Is it just me? Pfft who knows. Good start though

Scott never met this person before. But General Robert Kelly had told him who the person was. Before his death, he told the one person that caused all this tragedy is standing here, alive and well.

Hmmm. When I said, "Scott never met this person before," I actually meant not in person. But then I thought maybe Scott did see him before, not to spoil anything. =P So, I'll have to change it just to make things clear. The other thing, not to spoil is, that whoever the villain is, might have changed his appearance or his accent. That's why Scott felt like he saw him somewhere before even though he knows the true culprit.

Thanks for the read and pointing out the confusion.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.