Creesy Bear 1.0 Vol. 1 (Origins)

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Mr Creesy

I've been juggling a few ideas for my character and here is what I have come up with so far. Let me know what you think.  Here is a link to some back ground information on my character. It will be very useful in understanding the story I will post in the next few days. 

Disclaimer: The names Kree, Skrull, and Wakanda are used in my origin story as references to characters and places in the Marvel Universe created by Marvel Comics. The name Apokolips is used in my origin story as a reference to a planet in the DC Universe created by DC Comics. I, in no way intend for these ideas to be viewed as my own because they are not. The picture below is a picture of Shawn Corey Carter, better known as the rapper Jay-Z. It is the cover picture for his debut album "Reasonable Doubt." My character's name Mr. Creesy has the same name as the "Mr. Creesy" from the movie "Man on Fire." "Creesy Bear" is the nickname given to Denzel Washington's character in the movie "Man On Fire." Other than sharing the same name and nickname, there are no other similarities between the two characters.

IF YOU WISH TO POST MY CHARACTER OR HIS STORY IN ANOTHER THREAD OR ARTICLE, YOU MUST FIRST  GET MY PERMISSION . OTHERWISE YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM DOING SO.    

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/creesy-bear-10-vol-1-origins/414623/#6