Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

I thought of a great idea for the fan-fic readers and writers to come up with their own characters. We do have great ideas of our own. But why not use those ideas and put them in the Freaks stories for example. That way, I don't have to come up with a new character of my own. Although, I did come up with other characters in mind. But I would like to see some of your own creations and share it. So that I can include these characters in the Freaks Universe. These characters will be showing up in the main series and other series. But I would like to see what characters you can come up with. Here are the rules of creating your own Freaks character. However, you can only create one. 

1. Character name and alias 

If you can't come up with an alias since so many aliases have already been used in comics, pm me and we can discuss about it. Or you can check for similar aliases in the search page of Comic Vine itself. The character could be a hero, a villain or an anti-hero.   

2. Bio

Write a short biography of the character. It doesn't have to be that long. It all depends on the character you're writing about. Give also a little bit of background like where the character comes from. I liked to see the characters who comes from different and diverse backgrounds.

3. Age

Age does matter when you're writing about younger or older characters.

4. Mutant Powers

You can come up with a different variety of abilities. I know there are characters who share the same abilities out there. But it's fine to include those characters to have similar powers. For example, Polaris shares the same magnetic powers from her father, Magneto. You can also include different powers that haven't been used in comics, television, and movies yet. You can include more than one power for creating your own character. But it depends of what kind of power it is. For example, I created my own villainous character named John Sanders who have these several mental powers even though he's not actually telepathic.

Mind Control, Mind Wiping, Brainwashing, Mental Blocks, Power Dampening, Power Control, Hallucination Inducing

So these are the four rules of creating your own Freaks character. Start your own creations.

I'll also give a link of the main characters that I already came up with. Some of these characters are not mutants since this is a introduction to the main Freaks series.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/freaks-introduction/596132/#3

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

*scurries off to think*

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@The Impersonator:  

Character name and alias: 
Kevin Andrews- Alpha Echo

Bio
Born 7th June 1905, Kevin Andrews' father was an abusive army doctor who killed his mother when Kevin was just 6 years old. The young boy was put into a foster home to 'protect him' but was placed with an alcoholic woman who regularly attacked him. At the age of 14 when hiding from his foster mother behind a chair his powers manifested when he bent light around himself making him invisible. He soon discovered he had other powers and went around the world during most of his young adulthood. He returned to his mother's birthplace of england and worked the streets of london as a thief until he was recruited into british intelligence at the age of 19. after two years of training he was posted to the intelligence branch in india but left after 7 years once he discovered several illegal and inhumane experiments taking place. He travelled europe until his late 30s when he returned to america and started working as a soldier of fortune. He was found by rogue british intelligence officers who wanted to find out what he knew. He was rescued by the CIA becoming an agent of theirs until he joined a secret taskforce with just one thing to worry about. An increase of superhumans.....mainly mutants. He became their top field agent under the alias Alpha Echo, the only member of team Alpha, the highest ranked team in the field.

Mutant Powers 
-Immortality (Aged normally up to 31 years but then physically ages 1 year for every 5 years, cannot die naturally, only if internal organs are pierced will he die) 
-Precognition (can see glimpses of the future, such as an attack, seconds before it happens. Also grants him a sort of danger sense.
-Light manipulation (manipulates light which allows him a range of abilities including the ability to bend light around himself making him invisible, can stop someone from taking light into their eyes causing them to be blind. Can also use it to run at superhuman speeds but it causes him great strain to do so.)
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@CapFanboy: Cool character. Sounds like an External type of mutant who doesn't age. I also liked the alias.  
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy
@The Impersonator: Thanks!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Impersonator
@CapFanboy: Your welcome!
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@The Impersonator: I will do one later. I have a few unused ideas floating around my mind. I doubt I'll be able to do it tonight though. I'll see how I feel later.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Impersonator
@Mechanical_Ape: That's all right. Take your time. :)
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Project_Worm
@The Impersonator:  
Hey I just got an Idea when Im done writing Son of an Animal... or I mean you don't REALLY need to wait until Im done you can use my character If you want.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Impersonator
@Project_Worm: That sounds nice. Sure, I can wait. I do have a lot of stories to tell for my series. Your character will be appearing sometime later in the series or spin-offs. You can post about your character at a later time. Or if you already thought about it, you can post it now. Anything is fine with me.
HumanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By HumanX

Name/Allias: Caleb Johanson

Bio: Caleb was an orphan when he was a child. Both of his parents where killed under unknown circumstances. These same circumstances cause him to become mute, blind and loose all other senses aside from his magnificent eyes. When he was in the orphanage his powers manifested and he could gradually predict events that would later come to pass. His power grew over time and he learned to control it naturally. He becomes distant from other and seem almost emotionless as his powers grow and he watches the lives of the people around him dry out and come to their eventual end.

After a time passes he learned of a coming disaster and of the people who would eventually cause the earth's destruction or become its salvation. Using his abilities he has remained a silent guardian over the years, only interfering when he knew that the world would not survive otherwise. There are hints that he was involved in the early lives for many of earth's mightiest heroes, whether it be a harmless spider being let out of its cage at the right time to be zapped with radioactive energy or meeting with a young Rick Jones and daring him to drive into a base he knows is being used for gamma testing. He has been behind the scenes as events unfold and the world comes to its final climax. But is he on the side of good or evil, or does it mater to him at all?

Power: The power of ultimate sights. This is the ability to see into the future, past, and present as well as use all forms of eye based powers.  

-laser vision 
-see through time and space 
-x ray vision 
-see through demensions 
-see into the hearts and souls of man 
-seeing another person's powers (power sensing) 
-the ability to see all forms of astral beings 
-others
Avatar image for noobslayerprime11
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namee-Alias: Dan Paladin/Dragon Boy  

Bio: Dan Paladin is the son of Bianca Paladin and Drakkon The Dragon King. He first discovered his powers while playing football and while he was running to catch the ball he ran so fast that he hit a tree form a mile away. When he looked up at the tree there was a huge dent in it. He then ran home at sonic speeds not realizing what was going on. When he reached home he saw his mother dead. He screamed and shot a huge ball of fire out of his eyes. He then ran away from his home and realized that he must become...Dragon Boy. 

Powers: 

Super Speed  

Berserker Strength  

Flame Breath 

Super Jump 

Inner Demon 

Resistant to pain 

Dosent feel heat 

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TypingKira

Name: Caroline Bones 

Alias: Uhm. . . Bones.  

Bio: A completely normal girl from a small ranch town in upcountry Maui, Cal Bones grew up in a sheltered suburb of  new mansions on Olinda Road with perfect ocean views, daily rainfall, and the smell of eucalyptus all around her, she never even thought about the fact that she would inevitably gain mutant powers. But a horseback riding accident revelaed the truth -- as the sides of her arms, the heels of her palms, and her elbows, knees, and shins resisted the impact of the fall and a shield of electrified air slammed into the ground, blowing away the grass around her.  

She was officially a powered mutant -- at eleven years old. But not even a month after getting these fantastic powers, they were gone.  

Four years later, when her powers return, the young mutant is approached by a team called the X-men, who offer to train her to use her abilities, under the impression that her father will abuse her if he ever found out. But what they dont' know is that he was preparing for the day she got her powers. Long story short, she's a cute little country mutant kid who likes the beach, the mountains, and has a parent that accepts the fact that she's a mutant and loves her all the same.  

Powers:  A living shield 

-Sides of her arms, the heels of her palms, her knees, shins and elbows are dark blue, and the skin is impact resistant 
-Thin bony plates under the skin of these same areas 
-Can manipulate the atoms in the air to create shields/forcefields 

Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, square face, dark babydoll eyelashes, 5'3, dark blue areas of discoloration on her arms and legs and a few blue freckles on her cheeks (especially under the corner of her right eye), tannish skin (is in love with sunblock)

You know, I made this character up a while ago, but just now fleshed her out and I think I love her. LOL XD I hope that wasn't . . . y'know, bad. 

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Impersonator
@HumanX: That's a cool set of eye powers. Nice! Plus, I liked the way you used your character involved in the previous Marvel events. It's quite suspenseful. I see you didn't use an alias or another name for him. Maybe, we could call him like the Silent Guardian. That would be nice. What do you think?    
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Impersonator
@noobslayerprime11: A fiery character! I like it. When you said, he screamed and shot a huge ball of fire out of his eyes. Don't you mean by his mouth? Just to make sure.
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sissel

Name: "Sissel" 

Alias: Phantom Cat 

Story: A guy wakes up in a dumpster in Vegas. He doesn't know his true identity as his memory is blank when he woke up. Bewildered by this fact, he goes on in a quest of finding who he is. On the journey, he have his pet cat named Phoenix that he met on the same dumpster as well. In his search he is led to believe that his name is Sissel. In the midst of desperation, a power shows. Surprised of the power he believes is given by "God", he continues his adventure that will be colorful and dramatic at the same time.  

Powers:  
- Time perception manipulation (as of now...... lol.)
- Object manipulation
- Alchemy
- Talking to spirits. Human spirits, animal spirits, and the sorts.
- Have superhuman feats. Like jumping as high as a skyscraper due to his alchemy affecting his ground. 
- Can control other bodies while his own is vulnerable. 
- Body Regen because of *something* in his body. 
- Doesn't feel anything. Weird? Even walking, he is numb as heck.

Trivia: 
*If he finishes some work like saving a bank or pawnshop, he leaves a note/card that have a paw print of his cat Sissel, thus getting his name Phantom Cat. Cute. lol. 
*He finds sushi quite a delicacy.  

Appearance: The same as my avatar. Tall guy 6'0-6'2, have a long face, long nose, white skin, blonde with pointed hair, and matrix glasses. haha. Always wears red coats with white tie. 

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Impersonator
@TypingKira: I love your character. Bones is a nice name and a cool alias. Nice job. 

@Sissel: Sissel as Phantom Cat sounds awesome. Plus, I liked the idea of an amnesiac character. Cool avatar though.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TypingKira
@The Impersonator: THanks!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Impersonator
@TypingKira: Your welcome!
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry i meant mouth not eyes
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Name/Alias: Lucius Clyve/ Silver Shot 

Bio: He was raised in Chicago in the year 1967 and is a multi billionare. He traveled down to africa at the age of 28 and then traveled into the woods and was approched by a masked being known as Crul the symbionic mongul. He gave me the ability to see inside peoples bodys to and see the most painful places inside their bodys. He then later realizes that his father was the original Silver Shot.( The Crul explains to Lucius that he must become the Silver Shot). Thus the Silver Shot was born. 

Powers: 

Martial Arts: Jeet Kun Do, Kun Fu, Judo, Karate  

Multi Millionare   

X-Ray vision 

Super Smart
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Impersonator
@noobslayerprime11: That's alright. :)
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Impersonator
@noobslayerprime11
It's ok to create two characters but one would be fine. Silver Shot sounds a cool character but I don't think he would be a mutant since his powers were given by Crul. Unless, Crul somehow activated Lucius's X-Gene. Or his ability might have been passed from the original Silver Shot.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Manchine

Hmmm I have a lot of freak characters. 

Name:  Acid 

History:  

A cids is a cold blooded killer. Anyone who pays her
enough money can get anyone killed by her. She
was always successful as a contract killer. After the
Invasion her powers started to manifest. At first it was
simply her clothes breaking down faster. Then she
one night during a nightmare she destroyed her bed.
She immediately called in a favor and had a doctor
there. In the next few days she found out she was
sweating acid. Even her blood was acid based. She
wore a special suit to contain the acid but even that
disintegrated. At first she thought her life was over
but she soon found out she could control parts of her
without being attached. She was able to send a
globe of herself miles away and get through security
to kill who ever the target was. It was almost as if her
powers were made directly for her.

Now she is completely acid. She can control how
acidic she can become but whatever human parts of
her were left have become just a shell just like her
morals. 

Powers:  

Acids body has been completely transform into Acid
substance . S he can access secure areas and small
openings with relative ease; when h er bodily mass is
dispersed in this form it simply can reforms
depending on how far apart the mass was. All of
Acid's cells remain fully under her control at any time .
Sh e can turn parts of his body to liquid while retaining
the rest of his human form, allowing him to slip from a
foe's grasp or have projectiles like bullets harmlessly
pass through him. She can manipulat e her body to
fir e off small streams like a fire hose, shaping parts of
her body into 'solid- acid ' to make swords or needles .
If needed she can wear a suit to prevent acid from
eating away at the environment. This suit can only
resist her acid body for a couple of days at max.

A cid possesses a certain degree of superhuman
strength, and has been shown to be an exceptionally
skilled fighter, and adept at using h er powers for that
purpose.

S he can attach a small portion of to a target and she
track the target where ever it goes. If a large enough
portion is attached to something she can even see
through the Mass.

No Caption Provided

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Impersonator
@Manchine
Nice! She's perfect for a Freaks villain. Plus, I like her image. She does look like Mystique from the X-Men movies. Just one question though, does she have a real name? It's alright if she doesn't. We can use her alias only.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Manchine
@The Impersonator said:

@Manchine: Nice! She's perfect for a Freaks villain. Plus, I like her image. She does look like Mystique from the X-Men movies. Just one question though, does she have a real name? It's alright if she doesn't. We can use her alias only.

Never gave her a real name, I did have to check.  I always thought of her as a more EVIL Hydroman.  I have lots of characters made up http://www.globaldefenseforce.com/Characters.html
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@The Impersonator: arrrgh! i cant think of one! darn it! I will try either way!!!!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Impersonator
@Manchine: Nice! I better check this out.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Impersonator
@ghostrider fan1: That's alright. Take your time. :)
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sissel
@The Impersonator: Thanks, man. Your avatar looks sleek too. Clean and simple. Lol.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The Impersonator
@Sissel: Your welcome! 

Thanks. Glad, you like my avatar. :)
White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By White Assassin

Name/ Alias: Kelvin Johnson/ No alias

Bio:  In the final days of World War Two, Kelvin Johnson was like any other American soldier.   He wanted to keep his country safe and kill all the Nazi scum he could.   While in an intense battle, a few grenades landed near his squad.   He threw his friend behind a wall and jumped on as many grenades as he could.   After a minute there was no debris flying, only the sounds of the grenades going off.  His squad went to find his dead body, but what they found was Kelvin, all in one piece.   Amazed by this they took him back to their base. He was brought back to the US and his family was told he was killed in the war.   He was experimented on for almost 50 years by the United States government.   His constant exposure to gunfire, and explosions somehow kept his body young.   After holding this energy he could redirect it as energy blasts and super strength.   Kelvin had enough of being a prisoner, and busted out of jail.   Using pent up energy; he created an explosion that nobody at the complex was ready for.   Kelvin is now in hiding, posing as bartender. 

Powers:  Able to absorb energy to augment his strength, speed, stamina, and endurance 
Can also use the absorbed energy as energy blasts 
Talented boxer

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Impersonator
@White Assassin: Cool character! A combination of Bishop and Sebastian Shaw. I like it. The no-alias for your character is fine. I guess he doesn't need an alias since he's a bartender rather than being a superhero.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, but I'll give it a shot...  

Name: Conner (last name unknown)  

Alias: Bulk  

Bio: Not much is known about him. He is a kid who's powers manifested at an early age. Only thing that he knows is captivity as he was taken prisoner at age 4. He later escaped at age 9 and spent a year wandering. He currently lives in Genosha  

Powers: He appears to be a ten year old, but, as his alias suggests, he can "bulk" himself up to superhuman strength and appear to be an adult. So he has super strength. He can also fly/leap. Clapping his hands together creates a shockwave.

That's all I can come up with. Sorry.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: BULK SMASH! Nice, I like your character. Like I said in the first place. The character info doesn't have to be that long. So your character info is fine.  :)
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King Quisling

WOO! Can do!  I'll have something up a little later.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Oh, I just forgot to mention about checking similar aliases. Your character info is fine but he has the same alias as this character. 

Bulk 

We can use the first word alias Bulk and add something to it. Maybe, like Bulk Buster. If you think about it, bust means smash or break. What do you think?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Would Bulk Breaker work?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Nice! I like that. Yes, Bulk Breaker it is.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't think up a interesting character and then flesh them out without falling in love with them. Sorry man, I can't help you.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme said:

I can't think up a interesting character and then flesh them out without falling in love with them. Sorry man, I can't help you.

That's fine.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Aros001

Name: James Harrias

Alias: Pace

Bio: James was just an ordinary teenager when another person did what they never should and started messing around with time. While the universe adjusted to the changes caused by the manipulation, in a one-in-a-million freak accident, James fell through a momentary split in the universe. He was bombarded with chronotons at the split and was sent into the void between dimensions, where time and space do not exist. He would have stayed there forever, but the same one-in-a-million freak accident happened again and he fell into a split back into a universe. When he came back it seemed as though nothing had changed, he hadn't even aged, Though he was sure that he'd been gone for at least some time.

While he was distracted a group of muggers jumped him. They beat him up and were about to steal his money when he finally said stop and they completely stopped. They'd become frozen in time. Looking around, it seemed like the muggers were the only ones who stopped, everything else was normal.

James ran off and explored his new powers. It seemed that he could manipulate the chronotons in any given area to manipulate time. He could use this to go back slightly in time as well as forwards and even stop the chronoton's movements to freeze time, though only for a short while.

James used these powers in many different ways. Such as making quick bets that he knew would win, ski through things he didn't like, even realizing that he could heal wounds by rewinding the person before they were injured and even bring a just dead person back to life the same way.

He felt untouchable with these powers. He even went to find his muggers so he could teach them a lesson. He insulted them, they shot at him, and he froze time so the bullets didn't even reach him. He walked around them and proceeded to beat on the muggers, jumping back to avoid every hit. He had several minutes of fun when he heard an ambulance. Turning around he saw that a pedestrian had been shot when the bullets unfroze. He turned back time on the person, but he couldn't get them past the point where they'd been shot at. The ambulance took the pedestrian to the hospital, where they died later that night.

Traumatized that his arrogance got someone killed, James vowed never to misuse his powers again. He worked from that day on to prevent any disaster he could, even using his ability to detect chronotons to find people who were messing with time so that he could stop them.

Powers: Pace can manipulate the chronotons in a given area to rewind or fast-forward time up to 5 minutes. He can also freeze time but it only lasts for minutes relative to him. How ever much time passes due to his power is also the amount of time it takes for him to recharge. He can also detect the movements, flows,and disturbances in chronotons.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The Impersonator

@aros001: Nice. I like the name, Pace.

It sounds like your character is not a mutant, since you mentioned he was caught in a freak accident. But that's fine. Freak accidents can consider people as freaks.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aros001: Nice. I like the name, Pace.

It sounds like your character is not a mutant, since you mentioned he was caught in a freak accident. But that's fine. Freak accidents can consider people as freaks.

Thanks. I remember watching Static Shock as a kid and the accident that gave the characters their powers does make me think of that they'd be considered freaks.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Omniscience

Name: Alacia Lance

Alias: Virtue

Background: Alacia was practically stillborn as a baby. As the hours passed with no improvement in her vital signs, the doctors feared that all hope for keeping the child alive had gone. However her parents, Mathias and Christine Lance, never stopped believing that their baby girl would come back to life. And then, after hours of prayer, tears and sadness- a faint pinkish light begins to shine from the baby's incubator. She was alive. And not only that- she was stronger than ever. Her hair had changed from a stringy and dusty brown to a flowing and luminous strawberry pink. The whites of her eyes had also been transformed into a mild pinkish colour, almost as if they were to match her new hair colour. Word soon broke out about her miraculous and bizarre transformation; whilst the media were quick to identify Alacia as a 'freak' of some kind, her parents felt all the more blessed to have their baby girl alive and healthy. Over the years, Alacia would discover some unique abilities, and become known amongst other 'freaks' as Virtue.

Abilities:

Emotive Flux

• Virtue is able to manipulate and amplify the emotional energies of those around her. In this way, she can create a sense of tranquillity, as well as stir hatred. She can also induce emotions such as love, fear, depression and bravery.

Emo-Synthesis

• Virtue is able toharness the emotions of sentient beings. Consuming different emotions provides her unique 'freak cells' with different abilities. Absorbing significant quantifies of foreign emotions may also alter her physical appearance, particularly in the case of her eyes and hair.
    1. Love/Happiness | Pink | Freak cells become luminous, allowing her body to emit a soothing light.
    2. Sadness/Fear | Purple | Freak cells become dense and rigid, turning Virtue's bodycrystalline and hard.
    3. Anger/Frustration | Yellow | Freak cells become aggressive and agitated, producing powerful sparks of electricity.
    4. Calm/Neutrality | White | Freak cells become frail and inactive. Virtue will die if this state persists.
    5. Guilt/Regret | Blue | Freak cells become less dense and light, as her body becomes frigid, translucent and intangible.
    6. Passion/Competitiveness | Green | Freak cells become durable and dense, increasing strength and speed.
    7. Hatred | Black | Freak cells overflow with energy, allowing all abilities to be used at once and at greater power. She may also remove the Will to Live from others.

Emotional Discharge

• Virtue may also release her own emotions all at once, causing a large blast of concussive and paralysing force.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omniscience: Dude, I like your character, including the description of her powers. It sounds like this freak is a changeling who develops powers at a certain young age. Jamie Madrox also known as Multiple Man was one too.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Thanks man! Are you going to make a story based on the freaks people come up with?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Thanks man! Are you going to make a story based on the freaks people come up with?

You're welcome! Yes, I planned to do it. But I've been busy doing other things. =P

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: It's understandable, we've all got lives to lead. When you do create the storyline, be sure to tell me first. :)