Create a story 5 lines at a time

the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By the referee

This is based on an improve game made to build a story. These are the rules. Each of you get 5 lines following the previous subscriber. You can come back as many times as you want but you can't follow your self. The first subscriber start the story. It can go in any direction the writers wants. This is for fun not a competition. I will join in later but I want to see how you the writers will start it and the directions it will go. 
If this takes off you can also end chapters!
REMEMBER 5 LINES ONLY!

Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GreenLantern555

A man wakes up in the middle of the night. His stomach is hurting more than any pain he has felt in his entire life. It starts to glow red. The man screams and runs into the bathroom to get a better look. It's burning. He jumps in a cold shower to try and get the burning to stop. But it just wont. All of a sudden it start to flame. Goes from his stomach to arms to legs and back up to his head. His skin is melting off of his bones and yet he is still alive. His bones are now red. Now he feels a tingling sensation. Blue skin starts to form on his body. He even sees new organs being formed....

the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the referee

Suddenly three armed men dressed as doctors bust through his door. "The procedure has started" they scream. The doctors start shooting at the blue skinned man only to have their bullets disappear  inches away from him. The blue skinned man panics and charges the doctor. The doctors scream and run for their lives, but when the blue skinned man gets within one inch of the the doctors they disappear.  

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

"What have I become?" asks the man in pain as he stares at his reflection in the mirrow, the tears that flow through his eyes soon evaporate leaving no trace of them, he then turns to look at a photograph of him along with a woman and a young girl that is hugging her teddy bear, those people must be his family, that much is obvious but as he stares longer to the picture he realizes that something is wrong. The memories are gone and the two people most important to him are nothing more than pale shadows in the trail of his mind, he was transformed outside into a completely different creature but he was now also a completely new person. How could he not? The people around us along with their actions is what defines us the most.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By gambit987

Suddenly he hears a blast and smoke is filling his house. Everything around the man starts fading black. After 3 hours the man wakes up he sits in a metal box with a coil around his neck.

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Calvin

Strange language is spoken. Sounded so different from what he has ever hear that it, that he could not even distinguish syllables. The heart his pupping, the air seams to be thicker and hard to grab. He falls, and fails to stand up. His spirit is more awoke than ever but his mind was weakened, and his eyes were tired as he collapses with the a strong picture of his family in his heart.

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CaptainCockblock

He strains to stay conscious and suddenly, he cries out to anyone outside of the box to ask where he is and he realizes that he is speaking the language he has heard outside. A side of the box falls away and several hands reach in dragging him out. He falls on all fours, he is weak and tired. The floor is smooth and metallic. He looks up and strains his eyes to see past the strong light to see that these are blue skinned people like him.

GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GreenLantern555

He assumes that they are the ones who made him this way and he scream "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" in their language. They don't say a word. They look at him while two of them walk closer towards him with what looks like a needle gun. They stick him with it and it draws a green liquid from him that he assumes is his blood. They all look very pleased at this and they leave the room. He screams again "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gambit987

He is in his room all alone for hours. He wants to escape, so he tries something he wants to vaporize the wall. he feels something burnig inside him that must be it, his power. When the burning is so high that the man thinks it can't get any higher the coil gives an electric shock.

GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GreenLantern555

He hears a laughing over the intercom and a voice speaks to him in that foreign language " Do you not think that we know about your powers? We are your kind. At least half of your kind." He doesn't understand what this "voice" is saying to him. " 'Our' kind? What do you mean 'Our' kind?! I am human!" He screams. Another laugh is played over the intercom "Haha! Only a part of you is. You have much to learn here. You are needed."

the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the referee

Suddenly the wall of his cell begin to light up. Images like the ones he saw in his apartment are flashed on the walls. A lone woman with a child flash by. Our hero screams until he can scream no more. "What are you doing to me, Who am I". The images change to him, or at least the him from before. He sees a picture of him in a jump suite with the name Jake on it. "Is that who I am, Jake. Please for the love of God tell me something!" The coil shocks him again.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gambit987

How long is he locked in this room. He don't know, it feels like days. He is lying on the ground. Suddenly the door from his room opens, a man enters.

the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the referee

The man is completely coved from head to toe in some black alien robe with only two eyes visible. Two shining blue eye. The man tosses the same wardrobe to our hero. "Let me out of here" cries our hero. The man in the black robe turns to leave but stops. He removes the mask covering his face to reveal in fact he is a woman.  "Your name is Jake and I'm sorry your here" she says. "Put these clothes on the will help the transformation". "Please" cries Jake "Tell me whats going on". The girl begins to leave the room but instead grabs the coil around Jakes neck and breaks it.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

After he put the strange robe on,the woman makes a gesture for him to follow,so he does.the walls are the same kind of metallic,but crimson red with strange gold markings.Somehow,he can knows the markings are made to show that this is place is some kind of holding facility.He asks the woman why he is here but she tells him to stay quiet,he wants to argue but he knows he should listen to her,so he stays silent.they walk further down the hall and approach a large silver door.the woman tells him to trust her.he sees no reason why to trust her,but he has no choice so he does.they enter the a room filled with other robe men in what appears to be a arena.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gambit987

In the middle of the arena a man stands with a white and golden robe he whispers to the other men that this is the one. One of the man whispers back if they know sure this is him. Then the other man says out loud that thre is only one reason to know sure: test him.

GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GreenLantern555

He hears all of this cheering in this new language that he apparently has obtained. He sees a giant beast standing right in front of him. He looks back at the woman and says "I though you said I could trust you." She says with tears in her eyes "You can. You have to fight Klagnor before we can trust you. It's to prove yourself." He is getting frustrated now. "But I have no idea what or where the f!@# I am!" The door closes behind him and he turns around to battle.